Author Topic: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.  (Read 14368 times)

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
Re: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.
« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2012, 03:48:20 pm »
Dave logged into UIF TS, pretended to be someone else/aboozed a second cd key, listen to lots of bullshit then was noticed and kicked/banned. Id still call lame ass cheating, but hey.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2012, 03:49:03 pm »
the way i read it nocti used another key to pretend to be a union member and didnt deny it

What?  :lol: Nocti has nothing to do with that, I don't even know if he knew who was doing that. Also, to cut all the crap - the owner of that account is not a Merc member and was not a famous player, he got renamed or even recreated his main character. Here's the quote of mine. That was just an operation of fooling, nobody expected that they can accept someone to strat faction in 5 minutes after being invited to the clan  :mrgreen:

1. I got into Union ladder with my ALT (STR_Povelitel_ - my STF char in the same account as DaveUKR). I got asked to do that because the one who was named STR_Povelitel (without "_" on the end of the name) couldn't speak Russian. And I had no access to that char and I've never logged in. It's not my problem that they couldn't see the difference in the name. Plus the whole spy thing was a big fooling joke. That character was invited by Union to join (Sargon invited him to join). Povelitel had a legend of a noob player, but after he got accepted he reached top10 in duel ladder in 15 minutes, he was also playing with my known armour and I also said to Ivan that I appear in my native city. That was so obvious that it was me that even Ivan came to our TS and said "Damn, it was so obvious". BTW, another piece of shit spread by you about same TS ID in different servers - Povelitel had different TS ID if you didn't know.

Also, visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Leader of STR says: "Dave, we will fuck Gingerpussy's wife one by one tomorrow!"  :?

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2012, 03:52:23 pm »
Dave logged into UIF TS, pretended to be someone else/aboozed a second cd key, listen to lots of bullshit then was noticed and kicked/banned. Id still call lame ass cheating, but hey.

Oh Andswaru, I thought you'd never join this lying fest. Good, you're here. I missed your bullshit.

1. Yes, I logged into UIF TS. Side note: Ivan Grozny doesn't use his name in Merc TS not to be noticed by others, real fact. Beat that, his name in Merc TS has nothing common to his real nickname.
2. I've never used any cd-keys rather than mine. Open your eyes and read. I got accepted to ladder with my alt (Not alternative cd-key but the STF char of DaveUKR account) with the DIFFERENT name of someone who was in strat faction.
3. I didn't listen to anything, I didn't speak there. I was there for 20 minutes, while everyone was silent, then I left TS. I've never been noticed/kicked/banned.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2012, 04:07:28 pm »
+1
Oh, so much love here  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2012, 04:09:33 pm »
+1
meh noctis post made me assume he did it :P

1. Tried to sneak into UNION on another key.
1 Tried? You should check your intel carefully Nebun try would mean fail <-- that reply kind of suggest thats he did it ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2012, 04:30:23 pm »
+3
the way i read it nocti used another key to pretend to be a union member and didnt deny it

get someone to check me if you got doubts, I always suggest that.
Since 2010 April you will find only 2 IPs connected to my account (and no other account. Because I just moved my home 2 times since then and nothing else.
No suspicious amount of gold, no second accounts (3rd 4th etc.), no item duplication can be found in my account nor in my clan. Never was, never will be.

You can also ask admins about how many fishy activities and bugs I have reported. I just get a lot of help from people who dislike bully politics. Also your clan members and the leader are in this list of people who stands on our side. We share intel with you and get the intel in desert area. This precaution were taken after UIF dispatched a whistle blower. So we are using the same way as they did to fight them. Since 2011 some of our tactics have change to adapt enemy tactics. For example, we aired Bashi TS to see if they were talking the truth or not. Its was done because we knew who forwarded our messages to them, it was their tactic at the first place. Cicero didn't take it lightly (nobody likes to be outsmarted) and since then we haven't speak again. I never lied about what we've done, he knew within 15 minutes after the conversation, although UIF never told us who were forwarding our messages (between Byzantium, HRE, Bandits, Wolves and Mercs)

As I said get me checked, if you can. I have to know as much as I can, because we are fighting a dirty enemy. But that doesn't mean that I'll tolerate the lowest tactics. Just yesterday I removed someone from our ladder and got him banned with Nords. Just scroll up to Bagge's post.

Also (ironic) what UIF members mean by betraying Ruconquista is : getting Ruconquista members banned for cheating (which we didn't know about) So their argument is highly invalid.

meh noctis post made me assume he did it :P

1. Tried to sneak into UNION on another key.
1 Tried? You should check your intel carefully Nebun try would mean fail <-- that reply kind of suggest thats he did it ^^

No I meant that we have successfully infiltrated their ranks without multiaccounting

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2012, 07:25:48 pm »
Awww mercs never do dirty things guys come on !

Someone typed that they defend themself 1 week last strategus ahahah ofcourse with DRZ items =)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2012, 07:35:46 pm »
+2
dirty things

Explain your gold first then blame the others, won lottery in Strat 3?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2012, 07:51:10 pm »
Hahaha we quit strategus 3 2 times then came back and merged with Ravens =) Because of your no-skill clan and friends or whatever the fuck u want to explain why u were on NA , we didnt spend our money =)

Be sure noctivagant i got the guy who had that money bug as first who was a kapikulu when the bug happened and he told me everything that templars gave that money or used money to get alliance =) A

Also be sure that we know what u did with money also =))

We were the people who reported the bug instead of using it =)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2012, 08:06:16 pm »
Hahaha we quit strategus 3 2 times then came back and merged with Ravens =) Because of your no-skill clan and friends or whatever the fuck u want to explain why u were on NA , we didnt spend our money =)

Be sure noctivagant i got the guy who had that money bug as first who was a kapikulu when the bug happened and he told me everything that templars gave that money or used money to get alliance =) A

Also be sure that we know what u did with money also =))

We were the people who reported the bug instead of using it =)

both of these gold bugs were reported to chadz and taken away thats why we dont have a huge number like you, none of us. Most of my finances came from Hospitallers, who shared their income with us to protect NA, because Na was getting attacked in EU prime time. Pepo had some hero talk about it on forums. We also did coordinated attacks with em (Mercs to Jelbegi Hospitallers to Hrus castle) mostly we got equipment anyway.

I never had the money bug btw, Kapikulu had it. Spoke to Ozan, Ozan transferred it to Caki (ask Barlas) then I reported it to chadz and chadz removed it. Same for Templars Alpha reported it himself.

And last thing about no skill clan :

We kinda have more glories against 3 of your allies thats 1
You never had a single battle till now, just grinding in UIF sweatshop thats 2 just grinding in one castle to please your masters and to be fair yo barely managed to get to top 3 in any battle. Even a skilless scum like me managed to do that.
We fought Nords equally and finished equally I heard that you bought the heaviest armors and plated chargers to a clan battle thats 3

And the last one is :

Mercs have always but always have better scores than The Empire. Both on public and Strategus. If you want I can post the scores but I doubt that you can calculate. I mean you even sucked with heavier armors against us.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2012, 08:16:43 pm »
Mercs and their ego =)

Noone in mercs can beat me in duel shall we continue like this ?

Mercs are totally an unliked clan and im pretty sure any of your allies would easily leave you if they had any other option thats why they tried to gank you before which u made a post and announced me as hero of the battle =)

Its not our fault if you act like a dickhead in diplomacy u had friends before but u lost them one by one as nebun told daveUKR in the post.

We didnt have any clue against mercs but with 1 move on teamspeak u changed urself as our enemy.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2012, 08:23:53 pm »
+8
Mercs and their ego =)
This coming from Cicero...oh the irony...

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2012, 08:46:47 pm »
Also, visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Leader of STR says: "Dave, we will fuck Gingerpussy's wife one by one tomorrow!"  :?

Придурок он, а не Иван Грозный!

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2012, 10:30:35 pm »
+4
Hey Cicero, Ill do best of 5 with you for 100k crpg gold.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:33:57 pm by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2012, 11:03:51 pm »
haha sure muffin just give me date =)

Nice try but do u know that it was me who gave gosling looms that i retired from zangazanga  and later he gave me back when he was able to retire with his alts too ; poor muffin

I already beat those names =) 

Do mercs got a spot that u guys dont whine about ?

UIF
ROBOCOP ITEMS JAMEYYED
ROBOCOP CICERO