Author Topic: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.  (Read 14408 times)

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
Re: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2012, 09:51:47 pm »
Genzel is out of the ladder and he is getting banned if thats what you mean

hes outta strat too? Or im still watching for the big yellow blob?
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2012, 10:07:38 pm »
To Andswaru

Ignavi coram morte quidem animam trahunt, audaces autem illam non saltem advertunt.

The cowards attack at 550 to 50 odds, the brave fight on to the death.

:P

*For those who wonder wth i'm on about, its his battle message for the next attack on a village after his raid*
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:26:08 pm by Crob28 »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2012, 12:06:35 am »
+4
Don't forget to apply with your second account on greys side and grief.

Genzel is my RL friend and he's not a second account of anyone. He has 400+ strategus ticks and he plays a lot on EU1 (plays shitty but still he plays). If you have any doubts - you can ask admins to check.

Also, check out accounts of your clan personally. I can give you names of alternative accounts in your own faction. Even your leader if you want. But I don't want to fall low and ask admins to ban his accounts.

If Genzel did anything wrong and got punished for that - it's his own fault, he gets what he deserves. He is not a Mercenary, he is just my friend.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2012, 01:08:13 am »
Genzel is my RL friend and he's not a second account of anyone. He has 400+ strategus ticks and he plays a lot on EU1 (plays shitty but still he plays). If you have any doubts - you can ask admins to check.

Also, check out accounts of your clan personally. I can give you names of alternative accounts in your own faction. Even your leader if you want. But I don't want to fall low and ask admins to ban his accounts.

If Genzel did anything wrong and got punished for that - it's his own fault, he gets what he deserves. He is not a Mercenary, he is just my friend.
obviusly i can say that daveUKR got a brother.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2012, 01:11:38 am »
+2
obviusly i can say that daveUKR got a brother.

Obviously, you should realize that I'd never fall to Nebun's bullshit and you personally saw me and Genzel playing on one server a lot. So don't bother, you already have a reputation of the smartest person in crpg.

PS. I really do. But he never played cRPG.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 11, 2012, 02:58:14 am »
+3
Obviously, you should realize that I'd never fall to Nebun's bullshit and you personally saw me and Genzel playing on one server a lot. So don't bother, you already have a reputation of the smartest person in crpg.

PS. I really do. But he never played cRPG.

Really? Then who joined Union with 2nd account, not producing any start points, was caught by Ivan who worked out that his new guy and you have the same ID in different teamspeaks. He even came to talk to you and you didn't deny it.

MY Bullshit??? you are the biggest liar we know.
1. Tried to sneak into UNION on another key.
2. Recorded Ciceros conversation in turkish and given it to Nocti
3. Lied about vendetta that are not really our allies
4. Threatned our allies that we will betray them and stab them in the back (though the whole backstabbing always happened on our enemies side)
5. Mercs send you or maybe you use your own initiative to sweet talk to other clan leaders so they don't come and wipe you.
6. Acting nice when u need something and being total shit when you don't.
7. You betrayed RuConquista strat 2 and all their plans against us, while they helped you so much.
8. You provided all kind of info about clans you was friendly with just so you could be friendly with us.

I doubt anyone in Greys ts would ever like to talk to you again. Everyone got permission to ban you on sight.

Don't get me wrong, this spy shit and propaganda is not very bad. But you talking about someones 'bullshit' after this - just sounds stupid.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 04:20:29 am by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2012, 07:25:49 am »
+3
Really? Then who joined Union with 2nd account, not producing any start points, was caught by Ivan who worked out that his new guy and you have the same ID in different teamspeaks. He even came to talk to you and you didn't deny it.

MY Bullshit??? you are the biggest liar we know.
1. Tried to sneak into UNION on another key.
2. Recorded Ciceros conversation in turkish and given it to Nocti
3. Lied about vendetta that are not really our allies
4. Threatned our allies that we will betray them and stab them in the back (though the whole backstabbing always happened on our enemies side)
5. Mercs send you or maybe you use your own initiative to sweet talk to other clan leaders so they don't come and wipe you.
6. Acting nice when u need something and being total shit when you don't.
7. You betrayed RuConquista strat 2 and all their plans against us, while they helped you so much.
8. You provided all kind of info about clans you was friendly with just so you could be friendly with us.

I doubt anyone in Greys ts would ever like to talk to you again. Everyone got permission to ban you on sight.

Don't get me wrong, this spy shit and propaganda is not very bad. But you talking about someones 'bullshit' after this - just sounds stupid.

Hahaha, Nebun keeps his lying shit because he couldn't make any excuse rather than "it's my brother, not my my second cd-key"

1. I got into Union ladder with my ALT (STR_Povelitel_ - my STF char in the same account as DaveUKR). I got asked to do that because the one who was named STR_Povelitel (without "_" on the end of the name) couldn't speak English Russian. And I had no access to that char and I've never logged in. It's not my problem that they couldn't see the difference in the name. Plus the whole spy thing was a big fooling joke. That character was invited by Union to join (Sargon invited him to join). Povelitel had a legend of a noob player, but after he got accepted he reached top10 in duel ladder in 15 minutes, he was also playing with my known armour and I also said to Ivan that I appear in my native city. That was so obvious that it was me that even Ivan came to our TS and said "Damn, it was so obvious". BTW, another piece of shit spread by you about same TS ID in different servers - Povelitel had different TS ID if you didn't know.

2. I've never ever recorded anyone in TS. Cicero was speaking turkish with his friend WHILE he was negotiating with me, I didn't like it (and nobody would, it's a common sense that you don't have to speak foreign language when there is someone who doesn't understand you) and it sounded suspicious. So I streamed it to Nocti and he told me that they were discussing how to WIPE me. So that was just a bluff and a bunch of bullshit again.

3. What? Who are Vendetta? And lied to whom?

4. Threatened whom? What you're saying is just shit since I don't talk to UIF to lie.

5. Hah, what a bullshit. The only one EVER appearance of mine in your TS speaking about this was when Cicero yelled "Allakhu ekber - we will wipe you" I asked you to WAIT with your attacks and let us kill BashiBazouks so we don't fight against the WHOLE UIF at once. And everyone realizes that you're saying crap, how come that we refused to join UIF and decided to fight and 1 day later came to you begging not to wipe us? Phi, cheap lies. If you don't understand Russian in Moldova - it's your own problems.

6. Hahaha, says Nebun. Don't even want to comment this.

7. Another bunch of lie spread by you. All the players (and there were a lot of players and clan leaders over there) can prove that you're saying crap. I wondered who was spreading this idiotic lie about us betraying RuConquista. Now I see. If you didn't know: We saved Union of being wiped because we refused to help FCC against them since we promised not to attack Union that Strat. And our promise is worth of something unlike yours. STR Leaders were spying in our TS in the other channel and there was a small scandal because of that, they also made a couple of screenshots. RuConquista got wiped because they were helping UIFs enemies. And we gave a fief to them. They were with us on our territory in the NEXT Strategus also. So do you think they would stick with us, use our TS, help us in Strat if we would betray them?

8. Another bullshit. How many times did I speak with you? Like 2 or 3? How come that I gave you so much info about all the clans and stuff? Mercs never asked you to be our allies. You can stop spreading shit.

The only person I was talking to from Grey Order was Hetman and we've never spoken about strat diplomacy or anything else.

PS. That post wasn't made by you. It was probably your brother, who made that post.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 08:02:13 am by DaveUKR »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2012, 08:01:13 am »
+2
more drama pls!  :P

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2012, 08:04:03 am »
+5
I think the "betraying" Ruconquista has to do with with making admins notice the hardcore exploitation and cheating a few of their members were doing. In Nebun's world this is equivalent to "planning". Obviously ruining such beautiful "plans" falls under the definition of snitching for a DRZ member.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2012, 08:08:31 am »
I think the "betraying" Ruconquista has to do with with making admins notice the hardcore exploitation and cheating a few of their members were doing. In Nebun's world this is equivalent to "planning". Obviously ruining such beautiful "plans" falls under the definition of snitching for a DRZ member.
:(
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 08:24:56 am by Vovka »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2012, 08:10:14 am »
more drama pls!  :P

I believe that you'd make a bigger post if you could. English FTW :D I hope you can get what's written there and see how your apprentice is putting bullshit to these forums  :wink:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2012, 08:15:30 am »
LOL :)) no point to continue, u just writing that everything i say is a lie. No real argument, no real proofs on any side.
Even though i was there when u sold ru conquista, u just came to our TS and told us they setting up alliance against Union in strat 2, and it was U, not some other merc.

all i said was correct, ppl who need to know this - do know it.

You trying to keep your profile very clear on forum, with so much shit behind the curtains.

Ok if all this lies, then why 90% of players in our teamspeak dislike you and the rest just don't care? And there is no such dislike for most other enemy clan leaders or diplomats, not even close.

when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2012, 08:16:44 am »
Nebun talk about 1st strat and u about 2nd  :P fixed  :P

Nah it was in 2nd strat, when mercs fought FCC in the center of the map. And Ru Conquista wanted to go to war on pillagers side against Union.

PS: in 3rds strat nocti given ru conquista to admin justice, thats not what i was talking about
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 08:22:08 am by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2012, 08:24:53 am »
+2
LOL :)) no point to continue, u just writing that everything i say is a lie. No real argument, no real proofs on any side.
Even though i was there when u sold ru conquista, u just came to our TS and told us they setting up alliance against Union in strat 2, and it was U, not some other merc.

all i said was correct, ppl who need to know this - do know it.

You trying to keep your profile very clear on forum, with so much shit behind the curtains.

Ok if all this lies, then why 90% of players in our teamspeak dislike you and the rest just don't care? And there is no such dislike for most other enemy clan leaders or diplomats, not even close.

Nebun, how could I tell you anything about that if it was OBVIOUS that RuConquista was against Union since leaders of both factions was calling each other names and signing up against each other in battles? And RuConquista was allied to Mercs and nothing else. You probably have a schizophrenia. Everything you said is obvious bullshit, just read it again and you'll see.

Just not to be empty-worded. Here's the screenshot (The quality is bad but you can see long RuConquista tags) of RC fighting against Union. There was also video uploaded by Tercon, but it got removed.

90% of players in your teamspeak dislike me because they only hear the same bullshit about me as you wrote here. Communistic propaganda? Yes please. And there is no such dislike for other leaders/diplomats because of your language barrier and weak English skills and I am/was the only one who can speak Russian and talk about diplomacy at once in anti-UIF factions.

So please, carry on with your alternative cd-keys saying it's your brother/sister/mom/dad/granny. 90% of your faction know about your exploits, so we can judge about the whole faction, great job.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 08:33:58 am by DaveUKR »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2012, 08:38:23 am »
its so fuckin obvious that daveUKR got many brothers