Author Topic: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller  (Read 12244 times)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
Re: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2012, 04:23:50 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

The way I see it is this,

Let me tell you a story of a boy named Keven, and his father named Henry.

Kevin wanted something sweet to eat. So, Kevin went to the ice cream man outside of his house to get a power-puff girl popsicle.
Kevin only had 2 dollars to get the one popsicle, but he demanded more. He wanted all of the popsicles in the ice cream truck.
Now, Kevin cried a little bit about it. He pouted, threw hit little baseball cap on the ground, and even kicked up some dirt just to show how angry he was.
He ran back inside his house and called for his father, Henry. Henry has never seen Kevin cry so much, so he promised him that he would get whatever he wants.
Kevin wanted the ice cream man dead, and he wanted all of the ice creams and popsicles in the ice cream truck.
Henry and Kevin both went outside to threaten the ice cream man, but the ice cream man knew they were just big babies.

The End.

I appreciate the effort you went through to try to be amusing while ignoring context or just speaking like an adult.

Kevin actually had already bought the ice cream, is what you don't realize. He actually paid more for the ice cream than the actual cost of the ice cream, because the ice cream man was poor and had children he needed to feed. The only problem was, the ice cream man was out of ice cream, but promised to come back again the next week to give the ice cream he owed to Kevin. The ice cream man came back, and some douche bag named Tyrone stole the ice cream from the truck when the ice cream man wasn't looking. The ice cream man decided to go ahead and move on with his family to the homeless shelter and get his family on Medicaid. Kevin went to Tyrone to get the ice cream back from him. Tyrone didn't even really want any ice cream, he just is an ass hole. Kevin offered to buy the ice cream back from him at double the price, and Tyrone refused because his IQ tests at barely above retard level. Tyrone said the only way to get the ice cream back was to fight him for it. Kevin, being a responsible young man and not a huge bundle of sticks decided against fighting since he actually likes Tyrone.

In a completely unrelated incident, Kevin and his friend Trevor decided they would be best friends and play Super Nintendo together and trade Pokemon cards.

Since your reading comprehension is lacking I explained it to you using your ridiculous analogies. Hope I helped.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2012, 04:25:46 am »
Anders NH just clarified in this thread they are not allies/vassals of hospitaller. Are astralis legit hosp vassals? Other than frank the tank i didnt know FPF had any relation to hosp, or they are kutts vassals?

Did you look where i placed NH on the chart? Under Independent. Perhaps FPF could go there as well.

That chart is based, more or less, on the way i've heard how strat mercs are going. (AKA who you should sign up for etc etc etc.) That's probably not 100% accurate, but based on who attacks who, that's how things will be split most likely.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2012, 04:26:24 am »
+5
Don't forget the Papal Guard, Malta, and Chevaliers.  They are all official allies of Hospitaller and should be counted with their side.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2012, 04:27:50 am »
Don't forget the Papal Guard, Malta, and Chevaliers.  They are all official allies of Hospitaller and should be counted with their side.

Papal guard is under what strat name? Malta had like 5 guys. Any clan with 10< i didn't bother counting other than SWF because they boss like that.

Went and checked, PG and Malta (4 and 2 respectively)

Chevaliers are Independent. Haven't seen much in terms of Hosp support. Mercs maybe it.( I don't really count mercs as allies as mercs are technically their own choice type things)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:32:47 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2012, 04:28:24 am »
FPF are not allied or vassals of KUTT. We're friendly with them I believe after the weird Joey Baloney nonsense.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2012, 04:30:32 am »
FPF are not allied or vassals of KUTT. We're friendly with them I believe after the weird Joey Baloney nonsense.

Won't change their status on the chart i made then. Friendly is near enough to ally in strat.
(IE won't attack each other, merc for one another, give prefrences too etc etc.)

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2012, 04:31:26 am »
I appreciate the effort you went through to try to be amusing while ignoring context or just speaking like an adult.

Kevin actually had already bought the ice cream, is what you don't realize. He actually paid more for the ice cream than the actual cost of the ice cream, because the ice cream man was poor and had children he needed to feed. The only problem was, the ice cream man was out of ice cream, but promised to come back again the next week to give the ice cream he owed to Kevin. The ice cream man came back, and some douche bag named Tyrone stole the ice cream from the truck when the ice cream man wasn't looking. The ice cream man decided to go ahead and move on with his family to the homeless shelter and get his family on Medicaid. Kevin went to Tyrone to get the ice cream back from him. Tyrone didn't even really want any ice cream, he just is an ass hole. Kevin offered to buy the ice cream back from him at double the price, and Tyrone refused because his IQ tests at barely above retard level. Tyrone said the only way to get the ice cream back was to fight him for it. Kevin, being a responsible young man and not a huge bundle of sticks decided against fighting since he actually likes Tyrone.

In a completely unrelated incident, Kevin and his friend Trevor decided they would be best friends and play Super Nintendo together and trade Pokemon cards.

Since your reading comprehension is lacking I explained it to you using your ridiculous analogies. Hope I helped.

You seem a bit mad about this.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2012, 04:33:15 am »
+5
I admire these threads

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2012, 04:34:24 am »
+1
Won't change their status on the chart i made then. Friendly is near enough to ally in strat.
(IE won't attack each other, merc for one another, give prefrences too etc etc.)

If you look at it that way you could add Chaos/PH, Remant, LLJK, Hero party, SWF to the TKOV/BRD side. Atleast this is how it was last strat. Already speculating on the matchup for the next NA Strat World War.

My predictions:

Hosp,Kutt,NH,Astralis,FPF, Chevaliers
Vs.
TKOV,FCC,Remant,Chaos,PH,LLJK,Hero party, SWF

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2012, 04:36:12 am »
You seem a bit mad about this.

(click to show/hide)

Your oversimplification and assumptions annoyed me.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2012, 04:39:21 am »
Allies(official/unofficial) (Members)
Velucan Empire + FCC (82 + 40)
Hosp + Kutt + Astralis + FPF (44 + 46 +14 + 10)
Chaos + PH (19 + 11)

Independents(Other Large or slightly important factions)
Josho Shogunate ( 34)
Remnant (32)
Hero Party (11)
LLJK (26)
NH (17)
Order Dus Chevaliers (15)
SWF (7)
Coalition(133, but unknown NA member count)

War
KUTT v SWF
LLJK v Shogunate

Wuts most interesting in that chart(and that chart is wrong to some extent) is the INDEPENDENTS part. Look at the amount of players(ignoring coalition) that those factions have. Convincing those sides to join a side would be major turning points in various conflicts. While the large coalitons(TKOV's and Hosp's) are big, the middle between the two is dotted by factions that can, more or less change the course of the war if they choose to. Interesting. Wouldn't see that in EU. Now as for the likely split of those Independents...well I might say it will follow strat 3, but I think they might not and just say, NO! and we might actually get some interesting wars.

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2012, 04:58:28 am »
+4
Strat was killed by bitches joining mega alliances in 3 and it will happen again in 4. Grow some balls people, this shit is no fun with no threat of loss.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Snickers

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2012, 05:06:44 am »
+1
Why are people assuming that TKOV and FCC are allied? Why is TKOV brought up so much in this thread? Velucan Empire has 80+ members and FCC has 40+ members. NOT, Velucan Empire and FCC has 120+ players; we are not allied. Having good relations with people≠allies.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2012, 05:06:57 am »
+1
Hospitaller Vassals: Order Dus Chevalier, PapalGuard, Malta.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2012, 05:22:03 am »
Why are people assuming that TKOV and FCC are allied? Why is TKOV brought up so much in this thread?

Because I caught those currents when listening to things.
Because people complain about the mega alliance and thus use the REAL mega alliance of VE to show that numbers wise, VE is a real monster.