Author Topic: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller  (Read 12248 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2012, 11:48:37 pm »
+2
My favorite thing about KUTT is their BOATs who are more then kind enough to free our Fallen Ships from the Tundra Ice with their Tugboats whenever we are stuck, it makes trading much easier in our part of the world due to that. Now with Hospitaller in the area, we can look forward to proper hospitals as well to help ease the travels of our weary merchants!

Truly, the start of a great civilization and a turning point in all of Calradia.

Best of luck with your newfound alliance, I hope it cuts down on the bandits in the area. Stability is always welcome.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2012, 11:50:14 pm »
+9
FCC should disarm and give all lands to Hospitaller immediately since Lordark owns me as cav
Any conflict between our two factions would simply be an annihilation of the FCC in the worst way.

I for one pledge my allegiance and subsequent lack of skill to the great Lordark

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 11:56:40 pm »
+4
I've always admired the guys from KUTT and look forward to working with them, I know others may be upset that this may turn into a huge carebear alliance but we are only in the infant stages of Strat. Hospitallers and Kutt have both taken their lumps in previous strats and continue to stand and fight with out ever giving up so I'm glad this is offical for now. I also know both clans would be fine brawling one another if it came to that, regardless of odds. But for now I look forward to working with them in this mutual endeavour.

To the haters.. "Can't we all just get along"
To the REAL haters.. "Grow up already, I'm sure there will be enough NA drama/Wars in the future"
To those who want to punch me in the face for the previous silly quotes.. "Deal with it!"

:)

Viva La Hospitaller! God Wills it!!!

Offline Mayzer

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Trueborn Stratian
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Mayzer_of_Chaos, Harbinger_of_Chaos
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2012, 12:00:49 am »
+7
If everyone simply got along Strat would lose all of its flavor, wouldn't it?  :P
Human, you've changed nothing. Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater. The Harbinger has come.

If you wish to contact me, search for Mayzer on Steam. I'm the one with the Minecraft avatar.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2012, 12:45:40 am »
+3
I think KUTT and particularly BOAT clan are very personable. FCC from the start was more aggressive, trying to be opportunistic and taking things, whereas everything we claimed, we did our best to bribe the owners out of them and do it on friendly peaceful terms. We are not warmongers. We prefer diplomacy and kindness to take what we want.

We are aggressive because:

If everyone simply got along Strat would lose all of its flavor, wouldn't it?  :P

Offline Snickers

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2012, 01:18:38 am »
I  We are not warmongers. We prefer diplomacy and kindness to take what we want.

Key Words.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2012, 01:34:52 am »
+1
Yeah like I told you before.  FCC members are 100% opposed to the idea of messing up NA the way UIF did to EU strat.  We refused to from an NA UIF with you and will always do so.  We thought you had enough integrity to do the same and keep the game fun still on the NA side.
i am curious, isn't FCC a combination of several clans/factions into one faction? Haven't you been trying to support( and failed ^^) Fallen last strat while being allied with TkoV? These are questions not statements so please enlight me.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2012, 01:39:53 am »
Better not make large alliances.. Theyre gay.
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2012, 01:51:31 am »
i am curious, isn't FCC a combination of several clans/factions into one faction? Haven't you been trying to support( and failed ^^) Fallen last strat while being allied with TkoV? These are questions not statements so please enlight me.

Our 4-5 mini-clans united to form a medium sized clan smaller than most other clans. Many of these clans have anywhere from 1 to 3 members with the alts of other clans wihtin the FCC filling up the roster of those clans.  Like I said massive gay alliances screwed over strat last time (and the time before and the time before) and we supported the underdog in that situation who was being attacked by not only occitan and hospitaller alliance but also desert alliance and their 8 clan alliance - 10 clans total (you included after you lied directly to great khans that you wer eon their side) with additional assitance from UIF including 2 large Bashibazouk armies and DRZ supplies.

Like I said UIF and its subsidiaries destroyed strategus as a viable game.  Now we have an independent NA map and the old allies of that meg-alliance in strat 3.0 (hospitallers want to do the same it seems like in NA) are creating a new UIF in NA when it is situated perfectly before that with a lot of moderately sized clans (excluding Hospitallers and their 3 vassals - huge faction) and now they are adding KUTT making all the eastern half of NA one mega carebear alliance just like in EU.  So yes it sucks that people don't have the courage and integrity to maintain a moderate sized faction that has a closer to 50/50 chance in any war intiated of winning or losing, instead of chasing after mega alliances to make sure only wars they have a 100% chance of winning ar einitiated with 10:1 ratio in numbers.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2012, 01:54:53 am »
+1

It is true that we are a combination of clans, but we total no more than 45 Lords and Ladies. I think you have us confused when mentioning we were supporting the Fallen while being allied with the sexy Kingdom of Veluca, because our ancestors of the Third Great War of chadz chose to leave the lands to relax and be merry in a tropical resort. Stories were passed down to our generation of many nights filled with drama-free debauchery.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2012, 02:01:07 am »
+1
According to the website there are only 4 more hosp than FCC, and there are about twice as many TKOV as there are hosp or kutt. TKOV is a mega-alliance in their own right. Strat needs some anti-trust laws to break up big clans like TKOV into smaller clans just like they did to AT&T.

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2012, 02:02:05 am »
+1
I just have to say I think every one thinks fcc is bigger than it really is. We tend to only have 5-15 people on at one time. We however have people on at all hours as many of us have night shift and day shifts. However about a 3rd of our actual members refuse to even make characters in strat cyranule won't play strat. We can get him to sign up for battles and stuff but he doesn't do anything at all on the map

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2012, 02:08:02 am »
I mean really if you want to break this down (and hopefully my facts are accurate) TKoV has its members, HoC, and MB in the Strat Faction. FCC has Cavaliers, Unicorns, BRD, and two other clans that I cannot remember for the life of me.

KUTT has its members + 2 Swiss Members + 6-10? Teutonics and Hospitallers have themselves (not sure who else).
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2012, 02:09:43 am »
And thus the retarded mega alliances begin :/

So much for "NA has no megablocs."
Don't.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2012, 02:11:17 am »
+1
So much for "NA has no megablocs."

NA has always had MegaBlocs in every strat, they just collapse very quickly in every strat. We have had the massive Empire, then Red VS Green, and now a few new ones that may or may not loom up. Given the turbulent history of NA as a whole, I'm not sure anyone should be worried all that much, things change quickly.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.