Author Topic: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller  (Read 12246 times)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
Re: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2012, 08:54:32 am »
This drama is dumb. Lets just be friends and play the game.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2012, 08:59:59 am »
arowaine change your avatar mate.
It'll do you good.
Trust me

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2012, 09:01:00 am »
+9
Huey you lost your right to post after lordark owned you.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2012, 09:11:37 am »
Huey you lost your right to post after lordark owned you.

Heh. Wait, complete sentences are required in the diplomacy section. There was my complete sentence and no longer a one liner.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2012, 09:25:36 am »
+1
arowaine change your avatar mate.
It'll do you good.
Trust me
is there an FCC quitter avatar out there?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:31:07 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2012, 09:49:19 am »
is there an FCC quitter avatar out there?

I tried searching for one but I kept disconnecting every minute  :rolleyes:

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2012, 10:27:47 am »
Hey  guys were having fun now right? If you cant handle the fire get out of Calradia!

Your gonna win or your gonna loose its a game not real life so take it all with grain of delicious tear salt!

Im glad that were getting all hyped up (or not) about war and that our steam group has spies and clans are being super secret about thier alliances etc etc its fun!

War is coming and its gonna be great so every one get ready! Im not the Grand Chancellor of Hospitallerz nor am I its King! Im justa Lord/Baron type and I like to express my opinion with you good people of Calradia.

I've begged Matey in strat 2 to let us keep one castle since he used to be a Hospitaller and we were betrayed by our so called MEGA ALLIANCE of ATS and TS and he told me' I cant help you man' so you know what Matey? Its strat 4 so um yeah thats something for you to know what IM thinking about.

I wont forgive nor forget that one, yeah folks a little slice of drama for y'alls. Talk in one ear and out the other. I let actions decide my choices not this petty talk. Let NA Calradia burn in the face of our Righteous Anger! Let the war of NA finally be true and not tarnished by EU interference! Death and Glory to us all!!!!

GOD WILLS IT!

Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2012, 10:58:00 am »
+1
NA UIF before strat even took off :lol:

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2012, 03:29:36 pm »
+4
Hey  guys were having fun now right? If you cant handle the fire get out of Calradia!

Your gonna win or your gonna loose its a game not real life so take it all with grain of delicious tear salt!

Im glad that were getting all hyped up (or not) about war and that our steam group has spies and clans are being super secret about thier alliances etc etc its fun!

War is coming and its gonna be great so every one get ready! Im not the Grand Chancellor of Hospitallerz nor am I its King! Im justa Lord/Baron type and I like to express my opinion with you good people of Calradia.

I've begged Matey in strat 2 to let us keep one castle since he used to be a Hospitaller and we were betrayed by our so called MEGA ALLIANCE of ATS and TS and he told me' I cant help you man' so you know what Matey? Its strat 4 so um yeah thats something for you to know what IM thinking about.

I wont forgive nor forget that one, yeah folks a little slice of drama for y'alls. Talk in one ear and out the other. I let actions decide my choices not this petty talk. Let NA Calradia burn in the face of our Righteous Anger! Let the war of NA finally be true and not tarnished by EU interference! Death and Glory to us all!!!!

GOD WILLS IT!

Most of this post should be ignored because it seems that a 12 year old wrote it. Coping with losses is a tough milestone to cross, holding a grudge is something a child would do. Also your in and outs of using proper grammar is quite fucking annoying, either shit talk and don't try and act diplomatic or shit talk and stay diplomatic. You are a terrible poster.

"this post does not represent blah blah only kreczor"

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2012, 03:41:24 pm »
+3
Should we take that as the official war proclamation.. or u just hate matey?... is it because he is Canadian?
Leader of BS

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2012, 03:45:27 pm »
+1
I could lock the thread since it's served it's purpose...

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2012, 03:49:42 pm »
+2
NO, NO I THINK IT SHOULD STAY UNLOCKED

THIS IS ALL VERY IMPORTANT

AND YES, THIS IS MY IN CHARACTER, ROLEPLAYING VOICE. JOE YELLS.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2012, 05:25:49 pm »
+2
War
KUTT v SWF

Not much of a war, but fun nonetheless. (KUTT had better watch for IEDs on Tom's bridges.)
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2012, 06:03:23 pm »
+2
Not much of a war, but fun nonetheless. (KUTT had better watch for IEDs on Tom's bridges.)

I am going to eat your firstborn child.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2012, 06:06:18 pm »
+2
this is my personal view of it.
btw occitan just get walk over on eu dessert against hre fallen gk templar sb stormgrade and maybe some other with 2 fief we were able to first took of their fief at the begining and keep a decent figthing even with ping disavantage and low economie compare to that mega alliance. We had merc help tougth from several faction who has comflic against them aswell. We arent complaning about getting wiped or anything im just saying any faction should have a goal and try to make it. now we move on and working somewhere eles

that being said for the fcc if you are really worry about that kuut/hosp alliance feel free to make yours. everyone have theirs anyways look tkov hoc and mb together making a empire. as huge as the northen empire use to be almost :)

btw canary for the large na map keep in mind there is like 40 occitan missing on it atm i count 10 on na side alread. so yeah maybe the map is to large for all of you without us in hehhe.

Hey, welcome back to NA Occitan!

Also, Lordark.  Really?? You are still dwelling and obsessed with something that happened a year and a half ago in 2 strat versions back??!??  Really?  I have already forgotten about it long since, so has Matey.  All I can say is - I pity you.

Also, I don't hold any grudges with any clan at the moment because I was gone from Strategus for 9 months and I don't carry things with me like that.  I do at the moment disagree with the idea of already trying to create huge alliances in NA side instead of actually playing the game with risks of loss like in Strat 1.0 at the beginning.  We have a chance to have a nice fresh board because so much of the large alliances were linked to EU and most clans are reasonably sized so we can all have a lot of fun.

Mostly I just feel rather disappointed in both clans that they do this in the first month of NA Strategus before ever a blow has been struck.  Why couldn't we have fluctuations of fortunes and battles back and forthand loss/gain of fiefs like in early Strat 1.0 before you have to pull this crap and unite the entire Western 1/3rd of the map into one gigantic alliance.   :(

P.S.  I know some of this was KUTT - they were desperately seeking an alliance first with us to attack Hospitallers and now Hospitallers against us.  I know they are afraid of having 2 decently sized clans on either side of them owning castles in areas they want to claim, but this is such a boring way to handle it.  Stand on your own 2 feet.  FCC has lost all its fiefs multiple times in Strat 1.0 and once in Strat 2.0 because we faced stronger enemies than us and took risks, but we also destroyed empires too and every one of our members would say they had a lot of fun, far more than they would have in any other clan - certainly more than in timid clans that only enter wars when they vastly outnumber their opponents in gear, troops, mercs, and gold.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 06:21:06 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo