Author Topic: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller  (Read 12301 times)

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Re: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2012, 02:18:56 am »
+2
I mean really if you want to break this down (and hopefully my facts are accurate) TKoV has its members, HoC, and MB in the Strat Faction. FCC has Cavaliers, Unicorns, BRD, and two other clans that I cannot remember for the life of me.

KUTT has its members + 2 Swiss Members + 6-10? Teutonics and Hospitallers have themselves (not sure who else).
Hero_Party has 7~ members with 4~ SemenStorm guys, and then the billions within them. Should we be expecting an anti-hero_party alliance? Oh wait...
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2012, 02:28:11 am »
+1
Hero_Party has 7~ members with 4~ SemenStorm guys, and then the billions within them. Should we be expecting an anti-hero_party alliance? Oh wait...

7 of the scariest soldiers in cRPG.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2012, 02:35:54 am »
+2

NA has always had MegaBlocs in every strat, they just collapse very quickly in every strat. We have had the massive Empire, then Red VS Green, and now a few new ones that may or may not loom up. Given the turbulent history of NA as a whole, I'm not sure anyone should be worried all that much, things change quickly.

The difference is that this strat there's much less incentive for involvement from EU factions. Some of the reasoning behind the old blocs, the Northern Empire for example, was related to the potential threat of EU invasion, due to the fact that everyone shared one smaller map.

Because of the fact that the map is split in a much grander way (it now has more overall fiefs) there's less of a real reason for the NA factions to play big and team up since their potential for being opposed is far lesser.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2012, 02:49:56 am »
+4
I love the fact that 2 clans and 90 members constitutes a mega block in NA :D  There are a further 300+ NA players in clans with currently undeclared diplomacy and that's ignoring all the clans under 10 members plus the independents.

In EU we have 400+ in the UIF and 350+ in the anti-UIF.  That only leaves 80ish in currently neutral clans of at least 10 members.

23% of NA allying still has a long way to go before it gets anywhere near the 48% we have in the biggest EU block.  Please note I am ignoring really small clans and independents so actually these percentages are high.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2012, 03:37:35 am »
I love the fact that 2 clans and 90 members constitutes a mega block in NA :D  There are a further 300+ NA players in clans with currently undeclared diplomacy and that's ignoring all the clans under 10 members plus the independents.

In EU we have 400+ in the UIF and 350+ in the anti-UIF.  That only leaves 80ish in currently neutral clans of at least 10 members.

23% of NA allying still has a long way to go before it gets anywhere near the 48% we have in the biggest EU block.  Please note I am ignoring really small clans and independents so actually these percentages are high.

Its a lot more than 90 including both clans vassals/allies.  More like 130-160 range.  It includes 40% of the NA cities and between 1/3rd and a 1/4th of the castles and villages.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2012, 03:47:09 am »
Key Words.

Taken out of context, this was in response to people who use violence to take what they want. I only used the word take as a comparison. A more accurate word would be buy. It's hard to be pissed about losing a fief when you get another one and shit on top of that to sweeten the deal. However when you get attacked by a bunch of guys and lose what you have and have nothing to show for it, that's something else entirely.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2012, 04:00:11 am »
+1
It's hard to be pissed about losing a fief when you get another one and shit on top of that to sweeten the deal. However when you get attacked by a bunch of guys and lose what you have and have nothing to show for it, that's something else entirely.

Yep BRD did this to me (took my village), and after that  they robbed my caravan that had most of my money in the form of goods. Doing stuff like this makes you look like the bad guys. But i guess they dont call them the "bridge burners" for nothing.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:05:19 am by Lemmy_Winks »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2012, 04:02:52 am »
Can we just make one badass mega NA alliance and fck up EU?

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2012, 04:04:51 am »
Its a lot more than 90 including both clans vassals/allies.  More like 130-160 range.  It includes 40% of the NA cities and between 1/3rd and a 1/4th of the castles and villages.

Also kesh can you name 2 hospitaller vassals, (i cant even think of 1). Also name 1 ally besides Kutt (occitan is gone to EU), both clans amount to 86 players it be interesting to hear where the other 80 are coming from.

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2012, 04:04:58 am »
they fcked us up multiple times in last strats and they werent even trying (DRZ)

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2012, 04:07:29 am »
+1
Taken out of context, this was in response to people who use violence to take what they want. I only used the word take as a comparison. A more accurate word would be buy. It's hard to be pissed about losing a fief when you get another one and shit on top of that to sweeten the deal. However when you get attacked by a bunch of guys and lose what you have and have nothing to show for it, that's something else entirely.

(click to show/hide)

The way I see it is this,

Let me tell you a story of a boy named Keven, and his father named Henry.

Kevin wanted something sweet to eat. So, Kevin went to the ice cream man outside of his house to get a power-puff girl popsicle.
Kevin only had 2 dollars to get the one popsicle, but he demanded more. He wanted all of the popsicles in the ice cream truck.
Now, Kevin cried a little bit about it. He pouted, threw his little baseball cap on the ground, and even kicked up some dirt just to show how angry he was.
He ran back inside his house and called for his father, Henry. Henry has never seen Kevin cry so much, so he promised him that he would get whatever he wants.
Kevin wanted the ice cream man dead, and he wanted all of the ice creams and popsicles in the ice cream truck.
Henry and Kevin both went outside to threaten the ice cream man, but the ice cream man knew they were just big babies.

The End.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:23:14 am by Espwn »

Offline Mayzer

• Count
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Trueborn Stratian
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Mayzer_of_Chaos, Harbinger_of_Chaos
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2012, 04:08:11 am »
+1
Can we just make one badass mega NA alliance and fck up EU?

Absolutely. 100%. No.
Human, you've changed nothing. Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater. The Harbinger has come.

If you wish to contact me, search for Mayzer on Steam. I'm the one with the Minecraft avatar.

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2012, 04:12:25 am »
Absolutely. 100%. No.
why not? because we're too busy squabbling to look at the bigger picture? We could kick their ass if we put our mind to it. We could do anything! *CUE THE MUSIC*

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2012, 04:12:57 am »

List them kesh. The only people that i know that you can add to the Hosp clan/vassal status is astralis and they are 14 members. You can probably stretch it and add NH for another 17, but that's about it. All other sections are not even remotely allied.

If anything the current strat map is probably like this(and this is my OWN reading of everything)

Allies(official/unofficial) (Members)
Velucan Empire + FCC (82 + 40)
Hosp + Kutt + Astralis + FPF (44 + 46 +14 + 10)
Chaos + PH (19 + 11)

Independents(Other Large or slightly important factions)
Josho Shogunate ( 34)
Remnant (32)
Hero Party (11)
LLJK (26)
NH (17)
Order Dus Chevaliers (15)
SWF (7)
Coalition(133, but unknown NA member count)

War
KUTT v SWF
LLJK v Shogunate
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 04:17:36 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2012, 04:19:28 am »
List them kesh. The only people that i know that you can add to the Hosp clan/vassal status is astralis and they are 14 members. You can probably stretch it and add NH for another 17, but that's about it. All other sections are not even remotely allied.

If anything the current strat map is probably like this(and this is my OWN reading of everything)

Allies(official/unofficial) (Members)
Velucan Empire + FCC (82 + 40)
Hosp + Kutt + Astralis + FPF (44 + 46 +14 + 10)
Chaos + PH (19 + 11)

Independents(Other Large or slightly important factions)
Josho Shogunate ( 34)
Remnant (32)
Hero Party (11)
LLJK (26)
NH (17)
Order Dus Chevaliers (15)
SWF (7)
Coalition(133, but unknown NA member count)

War
KUTT v SWF
LLJK v Shogunate

Anders NH just clarified in this thread they are not allies/vassals of hospitaller. Are astralis legit hosp vassals? Other than frank the tank i didnt know FPF had any relation to hosp, or they are kutts vassals?