Author Topic: SWF Strat 4  (Read 11254 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: SWF Strat 4
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2012, 05:41:06 pm »
+4
Why would we go through this much trouble to deface a small group of 3-4 players? I believe Tugboat's picture, and I am pretty sure your inventory of messages was probably doctored, but that's just me. Tugboat for one thing isn't a liar, and no one in KUTT has any need to lie to you.

Let me break this down for you; We desired to take over that fief because it was in our claims and our name, so we reached out to you guys to peacefully set up something to move you somewhere else. At this point, I can say I am sorry we didn't have a clear idea or a fief in hand to just happily pass your way. We were nervous before talking to BRD that they were beginning to march into our territory so due to the message you sent Tugboat we acted quickly which is why we had minimal gear and troops, but we were under the impression you were supposed to hand it over. So that happened, we lost, you gloated like it was some amazing defeat yet you had lied to us.

Fast forward a day.

I offer you Sumbuja, a bunch of other stuff, access to trade routes, and protection afterward and apologize for not knowing more about the negotiations beforehand. Then you begin this whole debacle of chastising us and openly trying to flame us when no one even knows who you are? Our offer was more than generous, we were prepared to make it happen, we had the means to make it happen, and you could have accepted it. Instead, you and your mates decide that you'd rather go out fight--commendable, but stupid. There is no need for shit-talking or calling us liars just because you don't know how Strategus works. We attempted to be diplomatic, take you on as vassels, and give you a really good deal simply to get you out of the snow.

You didn't take it.

That's fine, you're entitled to decline, but really? All the shit-talking and making up stories about HTML editting? I've known Tugboat 8 years, he doesn't even know how to access HTML much less edit it. So that leads me to believe that is a real message.

I do have a question for you.

Which do you prefer? Masterwork Pikes or Long Spears?
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2012, 05:49:52 pm »
+1

Masterwork Pikes.
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2012, 06:08:41 pm »
+1
How the hell Have you kutties manage to escalate this to such flame thread? But good read none the less.

Also swf guys, since the big bad bears are gona kill you, the hour b4 they attack respec all your points and +3 smoke bombs for them.... Little bit of parting gift :)

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2012, 06:30:15 pm »
+1
How the hell Have you kutties manage to escalate this to such flame thread? But good read none the less.

Also swf guys, since the big bad bears are gona kill you, the hour b4 they attack respec all your points and +3 smoke bombs for them.... Little bit of parting gift :)

If they do that it takes 7 days and if theyre taken over during that period it resets it (but needs to be confirmed for testing)

Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Calmir

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2012, 06:59:40 pm »
+2
Masterwork Pikes.

Longspears > Pikes. Newbie!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 07:22:00 pm by Calmir »

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2012, 07:23:33 pm »
+2
CAN WE PLEASE GET AN ADMIN IN HERE TO CHECK THE FUCKING CHAT AND EXPOSE THIS FOOL FOR BEING A LIAR? K THX.

You are seriously a total tool bag if you're going to accuse me of editing HTML or whatever the fuck. I don't even know what that fucking means.

I've worked HOURS of diplomacy keeping KUTT out of war and obtaining the fiefs in our area tirelessly. When our members have wanted to just go to war and dick people out of their fiefs, I have bribed and paid off every single person we have obtained fiefs from to be nice and fair and not a dick. Now you want to accuse me of doctoring logs. SERIOUSLY? NICE.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2012, 07:24:27 pm »
500 troops plz

Offline Calmir

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2012, 07:45:21 pm »

You are seriously a total tool box if you're going to accuse me of editing HTML or whatever the fuck. I don't even know what that fucking means.

Women use tool bags, men use tool boxes.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2012, 07:47:05 pm »
+4
Women use tool bags, men use tool boxes.

Offline Calmir

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2012, 07:57:19 pm »
Slow morning for me. I had to get up at 8

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2012, 09:56:12 pm »
penis
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:45:49 pm by TugBoat »

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2012, 12:15:28 am »
+1
So you guys are just playing, right? C'mon. Tell me you're all just jokin' around in here.
Never again.

Offline Vokerr

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2012, 05:06:43 am »
Sooooo...
I'm bored, i thought KUTT was going to attack us again guys?
You promised me that they would keep throwing their bodies on our ground to fertilize our soil.
Being a the son of a farmer i really appreciate your help tending to our crops.

I guess i'll have to wait a few more days for the battle  :cry:
/msg Ipsum "How long does it take a group that large to grow balls?"

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2012, 05:49:18 am »
Welp, the plan is to show up in style, and it takes a little while to do it this good.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2012, 05:56:23 am »
+2
Why would we go through this much trouble to deface a small group of 3-4 players? I believe Tugboat's picture, and I am pretty sure your inventory of messages was probably doctored, but that's just me. Tugboat for one thing isn't a liar, and no one in KUTT has any need to lie to you.

Let me break this down for you; We desired to take over that fief because it was in our claims and our name, so we reached out to you guys to peacefully set up something to move you somewhere else. At this point, I can say I am sorry we didn't have a clear idea or a fief in hand to just happily pass your way. We were nervous before talking to BRD that they were beginning to march into our territory so due to the message you sent Tugboat we acted quickly which is why we had minimal gear and troops, but we were under the impression you were supposed to hand it over. So that happened, we lost, you gloated like it was some amazing defeat yet you had lied to us.

Fast forward a day.

I offer you Sumbuja, a bunch of other stuff, access to trade routes, and protection afterward and apologize for not knowing more about the negotiations beforehand. Then you begin this whole debacle of chastising us and openly trying to flame us when no one even knows who you are? Our offer was more than generous, we were prepared to make it happen, we had the means to make it happen, and you could have accepted it. Instead, you and your mates decide that you'd rather go out fight--commendable, but stupid. There is no need for shit-talking or calling us liars just because you don't know how Strategus works. We attempted to be diplomatic, take you on as vassels, and give you a really good deal simply to get you out of the snow.

You didn't take it.

That's fine, you're entitled to decline, but really? All the shit-talking and making up stories about HTML editting? I've known Tugboat 8 years, he doesn't even know how to access HTML much less edit it. So that leads me to believe that is a real message.

If this is true, I take back everything I said about KUTT(and apologise sincerly for smearing your name so frivolously).

It seems like these guys are giving you a chance, even if those messages aren't doctored and even if those allegations are true. So maybe all of you need to get drunk together or something.

Peace and love to all, yo.

(Yes I am drunk)
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.