Author Topic: SWF Strat 4  (Read 11937 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: SWF Strat 4
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2012, 06:00:10 am »
Unless we think someone may attack them soon, and BRD is aggressively taking fiefs owned by randoms, so we thought someone would attack soon, so we attacked immediately.
But that's not in the message you posted.

So basically you admit to attacking them now, disregarding their will, even though you agreed to something just to "stonewall" the opposition. Now you have to fight up a hill instead of walking on a flat land.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2012, 06:04:00 am »
But that's not in the message you posted.

So basically you admit to attacking them now, disregarding their will, even though you agreed to something just to "stonewall" the opposition. Now you have to fight up a hill instead of walking on a flat land.

Are you fucking illiterate? Seriously? The message says we can attack right away if we think they might be attacked soon by someone else. We thought they might be attacked by someone else.

WE agreed to pay them in gold, and help them get another fief. Now you're going to lose the fief and get nothing. Good job guys

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2012, 06:07:09 am »
Are you fucking illiterate? Seriously? The message says we can attack right away if we think they might be attacked soon by someone else. We thought they might be attacked by someone else.

WE agreed to pay them in gold, and help them get another fief. Now you're going to lose the fief and get nothing. Good job guys

Hmmm and did you communicate that to them? Seems not. So basically You got antsy, BRD was scaring you, so you attacked quickly. They didn't like this, and said "Go to Hell", and now everyone loses except BRD who you were scared of in the beginning. If anything, sounds like you guys screwed up and made all this into a shit storm.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2012, 06:29:34 am »
+1
Hmmm and did you communicate that to them? Seems not. So basically You got antsy, BRD was scaring you, so you attacked quickly. They didn't like this, and said "Go to Hell", and now everyone loses except BRD who you were scared of in the beginning. If anything, sounds like you guys screwed up and made all this into a shit storm.

I did communicate it, truth is the guy decided to be greedy instead of smart, and fucked up.

Also, we're not going to lose at all. We can take ismirala soooooo easily. it's no trouble at all. Our economic production compared to SWF is laughable. We can recruit more troops faster, get more good equipment.

Offline Calmir

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2012, 07:28:30 am »
+1
./ golf clap

A good read on this snowy night. Yeah it fucking snowed already, god dammit.

Offline deathawk1

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2012, 04:19:05 pm »
Unless we think someone may attack them soon, and BRD is aggressively taking fiefs owned by randoms, so we thought someone would attack soon, so we attacked immediately.

no one was near us at the time 0.o just kutt....

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2012, 04:22:57 pm »
is it too soon to say Daily NA drama?
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2012, 04:37:54 pm »
+1
Kill the KUTTS please.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2012, 04:53:42 pm »
is it too soon to say Daily NA drama?

It's too late.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2012, 05:06:06 pm »
+1
I did communicate it, truth is the guy decided to be greedy instead of smart, and fucked up.

Wow, this guy knows how to edit HTML pages and then take screenshots. It's almost like he installed the developer tools for Firefox or Chrome. How can we fight a wizard?!

Also, we're not going to lose at all. We can take ismirala soooooo easily. it's no trouble at all. Our economic production compared to SWF is laughable. We can recruit more troops faster, get more good equipment.

Exactly. Knowing this, we decided that it was best to go down fighting instead of being cheated and looking like fools. I'm sorry that you were caught off guard when you decided to cheat us out of our town and we retaliated, and I hope you have fun besieging our town when the entire force of KUTT descends to crush the tiny rebellion of first-generation noobies who humiliated you the first time when you were denied your arbitrary claim.

You don't need to make shit up to defend yourselves against a bunch of noobs; just crush us and be done with it. The shame will go away eventually, and a little humility will build character. I promise we'll all be better people when we come out of this on the other side, even if you're still a little sore from the circumcision.
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2012, 05:14:20 pm »
You should have all the logs as well, ednos. Just open the "Archived" area and they will be there. Prove him wrong if you are true.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2012, 05:18:18 pm »
You should have all the logs as well, ednos. Just open the "Archived" area and they will be there. Prove him wrong if you are true.

^ What Anders said
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2012, 05:19:11 pm »
+2
Sooo uhhh, who wants to send us 500 armed troops to take Fisdnar?

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2012, 05:26:44 pm »

Here are two screenshots, the first one a list of my sent messages, the second the only message I have sent to TugBOAT. Note the friendly tone, as I was still under the impression that KUTT wasn't run by liars and thieves. He was so nice to me in Teamspeak. :cry:

http://imgur.com/a/Le3jO

(Actually, after reading one of TugBOAT's posts, I'm not really sure what to think of KUTT leadership...)

Edit: To be clear, I accept that deceit, including forged evidence, is a part of strategy games; I just don't think you should get butthurt about being called out for it.
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2012, 05:38:27 pm »
Open the messages. I wanna see the TROOF! open the ones with the Faraway Ismarala and Let the light be shone! Same with the kutt guys. Just post all the logs and lets see who's right and whos wrong.

No one except Tanken has posted much in terms of logs except for something that seems to be an END conversation piece.