Author Topic: Arresting Remnant_Shik  (Read 14313 times)

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Arresting Remnant_Shik
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2012, 09:06:04 pm »
Isn't it innocent until proven guilty? Therefore, you Hospie police would need to provide evidence of all of these allegations that you are making and not Shik/Remnants. Let see screenshots, voice recordings, or anything else you have.

You probably would have had people attack their other members as well in your quest for "Justice." Also, commas aren't to be used to make poorly constructed sentences such at the ones above.

Hospie police need to stop taking this game so seriously since there will be a wipe soon enough anyways. Just play, get some XP, and quit bitching about everything.

Hey guess what buddy, this isn't the United States. We don't have a constitution or a bill of rights. Therefore, we can do pretty much whatever we want, which entails not letting ya'll do whatever you want. Hurts to be a sheep doesn't it? Let the dogs play. Of course you could be like chaos and try to pave the way for the pigs (UIF) to conquer calradia.

and my use of commas to break up sentences was intentional to emphasize certain parts of the sentence. I love how you say "quit bitching about everything" as you simultaneously bitch about my use of the English language.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2012, 09:16:40 pm »
Hey guess what buddy, this isn't the United States. We don't have a constitution or a bill of rights. Therefore, we can do pretty much whatever we want, which entails not letting ya'll do whatever you want. Hurts to be a sheep doesn't it? Let the dogs play. Of course you could be like chaos and try to pave the way for the pigs (UIF) to conquer calradia.

and my use of commas to break up sentences was intentional to emphasize certain parts of the sentence. I love how you say "quit bitching about everything" as you simultaneously bitch about my use of the English language.

Oh no, someone is going to conquer my digital world. I'm heart broken right now and have to go recover.

What makes you think you're such a big thing? You're a member of a faction on an indie game? Woo hoo.

I'm not bitching about everything, just the poor usage of English that I see most Hospies using on the forums.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:20:25 pm by Rhalzo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2012, 09:22:44 pm »
Bitching about English on a forum that's world wide with a predominate majority being NON English speakers...

Stupid Grammar chocolate chip cookie BS.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2012, 09:23:57 pm »
Bitching about English on a forum that's world wide with a predominate majority being NON English speakers...

Stupid Grammar chocolate chip cookie BS.

Aren't most Hospies NA based? That's the group I was referring to. Do you see me complaining about Turks or EUs having improper English? No.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2012, 09:25:44 pm »
Oh no, someone is going to conquer my digital world. I'm heart broken right now and have to go recover.

What makes you think you're such a big thing? You're a member of a faction on an indie game? Woo hoo.

I'm not bitching about everything, just the poor usage of English that I see most Hospies using on the forums.
how u spell Ismirala?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2012, 09:28:45 pm »
how u spell Ismirala?

Just like that buddy. FIDLGB has lost all of its fiefs, oh well. Rebache, Ismirala, and Ismirala Castle; I had fun in each of those battles and got XP out of it, so I don't really care. Fallen is taking good care of Ismirala and Ismirala Castle for us. I'm not as sure about the Turks in Rebache though.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2012, 09:29:19 pm »
Well said.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2012, 09:32:36 pm »
+1
how u spell leave the server if my KD is negative?
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2012, 09:32:43 pm »
Bazekly, it seems you were too close to their borders and they didn't like it. It looks like the person who attacked you doesn't have the KUTT tags on either, so it may be a new recruit or someone who didn't know the rules of engagement. None the less, it's a battle so just enjoy yourself.

Grammar chocolate chip cookie mode: L2SPELL NOOB. I like run-on sentences, don't you?

Just saying, you do it as well. So don't go grammar chocolate chip cookieng others too....

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2012, 09:34:38 pm »
+3
Someone never learned about puns.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2012, 09:35:09 pm »
You think he actually spelled Basically as Bazekly..

I just.. what the fuck.
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2012, 09:35:42 pm »
Grammar chocolate chip cookie mode: L2SPELL NOOB. I like run-on sentences, don't you?

Just saying, you do it as well. So don't go grammar chocolate chip cookieng others too....

Read the context of that post. It was a pun about the village of Bazeck and how an army was attacked near it/KUTT territory. I'm sorry that I forgot the 'c' in the village name.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2012, 09:43:10 pm »
You didn't catch the run on either?

Just stating that don't call out grammar mistakes on others. I'm sure if I searched hard enough I could find some pretty shitty posts by you  too. Anyways, lets talk about grammar more. I think this thread needs to be a grammar thread, don't you?

(though I do hate the people that type HUGE ass paragraphs and don't use indentation. I also dislike bad grammar and shit looking posts as well. I tend to NOT try and post about there idiocy. They most likely come from some backwards hillbilly location, so I just leave them in there ignorance. Also I have bad grammar too. You could probably find a few in my past few posts.)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:46:58 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2012, 09:46:38 pm »
You didn't catch the run on either?

Just stating that don't call out grammar mistakes on others. I'm sure if I searched hard enough I could find some pretty shitty posts by you  too. Anyways, lets talk about grammar more. I think this thread needs to be a grammar thread, don't you?

Too many spaces in between You and Too.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2012, 09:53:15 pm »
Too many spaces in between You and Too.

Oh I made a mistake. Whoop de doo! Want me to look for yours? I bet I can find a few. :rolleyes:
You think he actually spelled Basically as Bazekly..

I just.. what the fuck.
(to many periods)
I mean I can do that too. That's ALL I'm saying. Don't correct others when you can be bad as well.