Author Topic: Arresting Remnant_Shik  (Read 13386 times)

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
Re: Arresting Remnant_Shik
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2012, 09:54:33 pm »
The difference here is that I really don't care lol
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Mancen

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Murk, Mancen,Manse,Mischef
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2012, 11:33:23 pm »
+1
It seems the terrorists are upset you are being good allies and their planned gang bang has failed Hospitallers.   :mrgreen:

All shit's fun and games until Shik loses an eye! (And Sauce cries and takes his ball home...)

M
"Friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b."

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2012, 11:35:23 pm »
M
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2012, 12:04:51 am »
M
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2012, 12:18:55 am »
+1
Kin sumwun tich mi how ti priperly pununciate??????   O know I thinc I used two many mirks of quistions!!!!
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2012, 02:39:36 am »
+1
We have been having a a great time so far!  How about you?

On a daily basis I can hear the joyous laughter echoing through our Teamspeak.  Come chill with us and see how seriously we take the game.  :lol:

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2012, 02:57:10 am »
+3

On a daily basis I can hear the joyous laughter echoing through our Teamspeak.  Come chill with us and see how seriously we take the game.  :lol:
NA strat battles? fun just requires a little drama to get them going. Glad sauce is terrible at diplomacy.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2012, 03:26:32 am »

I actually want to do that sometime! Don't take this the wrong way, but I think of it as a completely paradox experience: being in the same channel with so many nice and cool people you have in your clan and the other blatant idiots that make up the rest of it at the same time.

Or maybe some of them are just forum idiots and actually good people when you talk to them. I'd like to find out sometime.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2012, 03:31:47 am »
+2

I dont know about you but i'm a tryhard. Strat is life and death.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2012, 05:16:03 am »
I think it was funny the switch from just as serious defensive comments about how hopsi is wrong and stupid to telling them they are dumb for taking this so seriously. Literally the day before they were acting like they were freaking out about the SHIK thing and now it's "chill man it's a game and you suck at spelling stupid" it's just funny to me.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2012, 06:42:03 am »
+6
I actually want to do that sometime! Don't take this the wrong way, but I think of it as a completely paradox experience: being in the same channel with so many nice and cool people you have in your clan and the other blatant idiots that make up the rest of it at the same time.

Or maybe some of them are just forum idiots and actually good people when you talk to them. I'd like to find out sometime.

I agree with you here about most of the people in all clans.  The forums are a strange beast and people act completely different here than they do on TS or even in real life.  I have no issue talking with many of the people who I've had skirmishes with on the forums.  I think it would be good for players to intermingle a bit more and see that not everyone is an a hole.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2012, 09:04:02 am »
I agree with you here about most of the people in all clans.  The forums are a strange beast and people act completely different here than they do on TS or even in real life.  I have no issue talking with many of the people who I've had skirmishes with on the forums.  I think it would be good for players to intermingle a bit more and see that not everyone is an a hole.
e-peen
propaganda

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2012, 04:37:39 pm »
+2
SUPRISE! Strat is a numbers game. A clan with more members then any other clan is the most powerful and can do whatever they want. This is what is wrong with strat right now. Planning doesn't mean anything when you have enough members to fund anything. You can just brute force any opposition because you have more tickets and enough gold to burn that everyone is equipped in +3 mil plate and heavy horses. Unfortunitly I don't really see this changing in upcoming strats anytime soon.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2012, 05:06:40 pm »
+2
SUPRISE! Strat is a numbers game. A clan with more members then any other clan is the most powerful and can do whatever they want. This is what is wrong with strat right now. Planning doesn't mean anything when you have enough members to fund anything. You can just brute force any opposition because you have more tickets and enough gold to burn that everyone is equipped in +3 mil plate and heavy horses. Unfortunitly I don't really see this changing in upcoming strats anytime soon.
How could it? Of course this is how any strat would work! We were a clan of 7 players and got our asses kicked 2 strats in a row. Finally we had enough members in this strat to stay alive. The only way to make up for lack of members, is having strong allies.
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2012, 05:10:08 pm »
+1
How could it? Of course this is how any strat would work! We were a clan of 7 players and got our asses kicked 2 strats in a row. Finally we had enough members in this strat to stay alive. The only way to make up for lack of members, is having strong allies.

How many players are in your strat faction?

EDIT: I don't actually expect you to answer this. All I am saying is that zerg recruiting members shouldn't be the only viable strategy. Having a clan of 100+ members (including occitan) gives you a big enough advantage that no one clan can compete against. It literally does not matter what you do, because you have enough resources to recoup faster then anyone else.

This isn't a problem with hospitaller strategy, but with the general mechanics of strategus.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:41:12 pm by oprah_winfrey »