Author Topic: Kinda scared of USA now........  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Re: Kinda scared of USA now........
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 03:05:16 pm »
I'm shocked...nuff said    :shock:
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 05:24:50 pm »
Allah jihad u ferking commis.

Leave Emericans alone.

Look its simple.
Americans spend too much time eating. Understandable.

Awesome BBQ, regional differences on how to get the softestest, biggest rips etc.

Obviously, no time for geografix.

Now, in poor countries, dem folks aint got stuff to eat. They spend a lot of time on survival and tv shows are bad.

Obviously they have no time for geografix.

In beautiful, strong, rich countries like germany, we simply are fed with everything, we dont care at all about anything. Too busy saving nature.

Obviously, no time ....oh wait, we learn good things in school.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 06:55:10 pm »
It will affect your ability to understand what is going on in the world outside of the borders of your own country and thus function as a voting citizen in a democracy. Also, not knowing the location of even the bigger countries/geographical objects pretty much makes you an ignorant, extremely limited and easily manipulated doofus.

.....Ummm, . Its actually a scientifically proven fact, that the democratic form of goverment runs pretty much on idiots. Its wierd......but it acctually makes sence if u think about it. Being extremely limited and easily manipulated doofuses is what keeps the countries in our world going at the current state.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012, 07:14:19 pm »
With a population of well over 300 million (near 400 million when counting territories and "unregistered"), it is ludicrously easy to find the people required to make such a video.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 08:56:05 pm »
Of course idiocy is universal, but the education system isn't faultless. In general higher learning is of a quite high quality in the US while there's a marked discrepancy between schools of lower education where graduation results are shockingly bad in a large quantity of public schools.

On this topic I can warmly recommend the interesting documentary 'Waiting for Superman', about US public education.

Some US history and geography classes also tend to be more etnocentric than what at least Northern Europeans are used to after European history books were rewritten post-WWII (to become less nationalistic). Here in Denmark we spend as good as no time on local geography and Danish history is almost completely neglected until college (where it's also given little room). Before WWII and the following fear of any hints of nationalism especially history was to a large degree confined to a perspective from within our national borders.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:52:04 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 09:04:31 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:19:07 pm by Morso »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2012, 09:36:20 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Holy crap that was cynical! Even more than it had to be imo.  :?
Thou I kinda agree. People in the Nordic are damn smart and their prisons damn tiny. Im really not sucking up here, they really seem wise as hell from how much ive been there and their economy seems  bulletproof at times.

But you cant really compare the 2. USA has to spend shitloads on military cause its one of the most hated countries on the planet and every person who owns a bomb whould like to test it on North-America. If they loose their guard even the slightest, every dumbass warlord on the planet will be on them. And how the fck do you educate people who do not want to learn? :|

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2012, 09:38:09 pm »

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2012, 09:47:50 pm »
lol, you really loving this arent u.... :D

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2012, 11:32:48 pm »
But you cant really compare the 2. USA has to spend shitloads on military cause its one of the most hated countries on the planet and every person who owns a bomb whould like to test it on North-America. If they loose their guard even the slightest, every dumbass warlord on the planet will be on them. And how the fck do you educate people who do not want to learn? :|

They don't really have to spend that much on military. That's more due to a knack for getting into wars that they really shouldn't be, nothing to do with protecting America itself. As for educating people who don't want to be educated...well that's an age old question. But you should at least give them the opportunity to try. Certainly with higher education in the US there is very little ability for people to go. The University (college) fees are staggering compared to any other country I know of.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2012, 09:25:50 am »
lol @ the dog: Scottis terrorist. ahaha

Primary source: Steven Emerson, American Jihad bottom right corner.  :mrgreen:

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2012, 12:06:24 pm »
So they aren't supporting senseless war and genocide, they are (senselessly but earnestly) supporting their president.

That's barely better.

I'd support a president only if the guy proves to be a good one.

Being ignorant has nothing to do with intelligence, but is all about education and eagerness to learn. Hence why the prejudice against americans usually is they are ignorant and that could be true, unlike them being dumb, which statistically can't be true.

The USA could use a slight budget reprioritisation. The military expenses are abysmal, but it's also a fact that a part of it goes to research, which is good. I doubt the use of a gigantic land army though. Boats and aircrafts are what matters in modern warfare anyway.

Also, I may be a geography nerd and played historical strategy games for hours (which will teach you hundreds of region names with no effort), but I think I could easily name and give the approximate location of 30 USA states.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2012, 08:38:48 pm »
The first, and most likely only time I will + a smooth rich post on the first page.

Stereotyping is stereotyping. 

This graphic is very accurate though:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:42:17 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2012, 10:37:23 am »
Also, I may be a geography nerd and played historical strategy games for hours (which will teach you hundreds of region names with no effort), but I think I could easily name and give the approximate location of 30 USA states.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2012, 12:14:47 pm »
GUNS OVER EDUCATION WOOOHAAA!!!!

Who the fuck needs education anyway, when you got a massive gun in your hands or just ride a massive monstertruck with a tankbarrel.

The movie "Idiocracy" seems really like a possibility at times u know..... Who knows what world we live behind, by sticking an Ipod, keys to a new mercedes and a bag of skittles at every kids hand whose by all means from a developed country, keeps whining for more stuff and demands less responsibilities.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:18:01 pm by TiberiusX »