Author Topic: Weight/Health Thread.  (Read 6130 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Weight/Health Thread.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 02:04:08 pm »
176/70

Seems kind of light. I'm not that tall, but I work out enough to be quite strong. If I don't work out a lot I would gain weight, that I experienced when I was younger. :lol:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 02:09:32 pm »
Where are the before and after pics? :twisted:

Posting irl pics for THIS community? Haha, hell no.

But what i wanted to say was this: Holy mother of Christ(o), 170cm/103kg.......you used to be a tank, man. Now i understand why you're so unique....there's simply no room for another one like yourself.  Even Chuck Norris would have to hit you twice to knock you down. :twisted:

Tell me about it. Just because of the weight alone, I could outdrink basically anyone.. Now with those powers lost.. I have to watch out, especially in this hot summer we have around here.. 36-40 celsius and stuff. lol at Chuck Norris line.  :mrgreen:

Hey Christo, nice work.

Im genuinely happy for you :)

I am the kind of guy who just doesnt put on weight.

I could eat cake every day and I won't ever be more than 11 1/2 to 12 stone at 6' in height

Cheers RandomDude, I am not totally happy though, for my height even 80 is too much, I'm not really muscular, only probably in the legs. So yeah I still feel quite meh, but it's a lot better than when I was over a hundred, that's for sure.

Also, damn ye! Almost all of my friends are like that!  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 02:13:55 pm »
I am around 1.90 tall and 89 kgs atm. I figured out that my ideal weight was around 78-80 kgs so right now i am about 10 kgs over that. I gained those 10kgs in 5 months. Mostly because i stopped training and ate cake and shit. Decided to go back to my past form again so ill start doing my routine.

What i can recommend for weight loss/muscle gain from my own experience of loosing weight:

Maintain an eating and exercise journal. It will help motivate you and it will also help with developing a routine.
Set a clear short term goal and long term goal for yourself. Take a picture/weigh yourself before setting your goal, the progress will help motivate you or the lack of progress will tell you to step it up.
L-carnitin capsules worked for me, i took 1000mg half an hour before an exercise.
Magnesium tablets are good if you are feeling worn out after workout or if you have muscle strains.
Glucose tablets (or a banana) are good if you feel worn out before or in the middle of a workout.
All 3 of those things are very cheap and you can buy them almost everywhere

Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 05:14:07 pm »
I have tried to max out my weight a few times and I can't exceed 200 lbs. I am 5'11 195 pounds right now and I do a lot of tiring work renovating and shit. also lifting/jogging and windsurfing sometimes.

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2012, 05:36:22 pm »
About 178 cm and my weight is varying between 74 and 80 kilos lol. It's quite weird, I can easily lose and gain weight, but most of the time it's 77 or 78 kilos.
I go jogging 2 times a week and I do some weightlifting and basic workout stuff on my own at home, but that's about it.
I don't eat a lot, but I eat meat quite often though. I also eat fast-food only once a week, that should be okay.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2012, 05:53:49 pm »
Nice thread and nice work christo!

My story:

Im 189/190 cm tall(Some number inbetween that), and currently Im weighing 93kg and am pretty well built because of my Weight lifting and such.I want to lose maybe 4kgs more and shift over some weight from fat to muscle so I can have a slight sixpack, but Im rather fine already.

Now my Story: About a Year Ago, I weighed 130 Kg.

All I can reccomend to guys wanting to loose some weight is : Stop beeing pussys.

Discipline is, in losing weight like in plenty of other challenges in life, the key to success.

Dont eat chocolate, Fattie.Stop chewing Gummibears.

And for gods sake, dont refill your fucking plate at lunch.1 portion is enough.

A bit of exercise is also always good.Try not using your car but your Bike, you lazy motherfucker.

Really, its easy with some willpower.

You are hungry in the evening because you only ate one portion at lunch and a small toast for diner?

GET OVER IT BITCH!

You will adjust, and that little hunger will hardly be an obstacle for you after a few months.

Thats how I lost almost 40 kg in one year.Anyone can do it.All it requires is not to be a woman.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:01:02 pm by B3RS3RK »
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2012, 05:57:36 pm »
188cm and around 82-85 kgs for me. I've actually put on a little weight since becoming a lazy student and mountain biking less but now I've finished my degree and am going home in 1 week I plan to get back into it. I should probably cut down the amount I eat now as at the moment I'm fortunate that I have to eat ridiculous amounts of food to actually put anything on. But that won't last forever so it's good to reduce them before it becomes harder.

Great work though Christo. Losing the weight is always difficult but just goes to show that a little discipline and exercise goes a long way.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2012, 06:00:04 pm »
Right now I am eating cereal, no not sugary nonsense, but the one that's full of fruits, and lots of seeds.

I'd say that's pretty healthy, what do you think?

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2012, 06:02:05 pm »
Right now I am eating cereal, no not sugary nonsense, but the one that's full of fruits, and lots of seeds.

Goes great with some yoghurt! And yeah not the sugary crap but healthy natural yoghurt. Especially in the heat, that kind of food is great and nutritious and fills you up nicely for the day.

I should probably switch from coco pops to that haha.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2012, 06:02:58 pm »
Better not eat that in the Evening though, Lots of carbs + in the evening fructose from fruits is treated exactly like normal glucose, which means its like normal sugar then.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2012, 06:04:35 pm »
Well, I just felt like eating it, but nvm, I'll keep it as a breakfast from now on.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 06:07:40 pm »
Your Decision, after all:D

I´d always say: If you want to eat it, eat it, but count the calories.I eat Kebab and fat-dripping pizza, too, I just count calories so Im still below my daily volume.

I mean, Im pretty young so I dont have to worry as much about for the other effects really fat nutrition could have ;)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 06:09:06 pm »
Oh well, the only thing I ate today were some cherries for breakfast, then cherry sauce for lunch.

Yeah, I got cherry trees and I'm using them effectively, haha.

So I think it's not that much of a problem.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 06:11:16 pm »
Prolly not ;)

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2012, 10:49:17 am »

Yep, thats an awesome meal. Eat plenty of it in morning, better to fill yourself with good fibers and protein than other junk. My personal favourite is premium fruit muesli . Very healthy start of the day, delicious and most of all cheap as fuck!
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.