Author Topic: Remove EU4  (Read 9944 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 902
  • Infamy: 934
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Remove EU4
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2012, 11:53:39 pm »
But removing EU4 because bundle of stickss made a nest there where they all wank each other's cocks is silly. Just don't play there...

You know, title of this thread has a purpose. Like those headlines in newspapers which are bombastic and shit but the actual article aren't like that at all. It's there to get attention, not to me but to the subject of this thread.

I was always wondering why is no one commenting the difference in playstyles between EU1 and EU4. Seems that our little kids who play there are kinda scared of this thread. They aren't very active on forum yet all of them knew about this thread when I showed up on EU4 today :wink:

Reason why I play on EU4? I think it's the same why Muffin does it as well.

Sometimes I'm on EU1, I die quickly at start either by being spawn couched, taking lucky shot in the head from 200 meter distance or just by choosing wrong direction trying to avoid "teammates". I'm not willing to wait and watch 4 minutes until that round ends. Therefore I switch between the servers (I also go on NA servers if I can't join EU1 or EU4).

If I don't die I keep playing. I don't die as much on EU4 and therefore I'm able to notice some "things". After almost a year I've decided to make a thread about it. About DoGs, about Fin. About followers of great Phyrex who have some twisted views on this mod (if you don't know what is kuyak my old friend with dgs just join EU4).

Somehow this is all fault of these players (who I respect greatly as a players): 22nd_Phyrex and AmoX_Hearst (former Kapikulu aka Turks).

They have a following of obviously younger players who do things I've explained in this thread. Direct offspring of Phyrex is Atze and children of Hearst are Lionheart and other turkish 2H lovers. Those players are RoyalKnights, CamelRiders, ForlorN, AmoX and other "kuyak" clans.

And Bjord, haven't you noticed how beer, Gazda and Berenger managed to reunite Turks once more, with their Aptalturk bullshit? Cicero used to hate Kapikulus but they are now one happy family. They are exchanging tags and members :wink:

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2012, 12:09:14 am »
+2
I play on EU4 Leshma...and Im older than you....

True, there are some bad times, but my ram is old so I cannot play on EU1 when its like 100 players or more, so I lurk in 4 like a troll...

And I fucking love it. I love it when my teammate wont attack enemy cause they are "friends" (sure this makes you rage at the time, but it pays off when get the same in reverse, an enemy not shooting you when he could, cause hes your friend and your are being ganked already), the "highskill" players arrive and spam their greatswords untill some utter nutter with a 12 PT stone takes them down and makes them GTX, and many other funny things happen all day long. Maybe it isnt hardcore gank to the last man battle like EU1 sometimes, but it is a well liked server by us that play there, and there can be no bannerbalance ownership there. You always get a uplock "salute" off your teammates after you win a skirmish, most ppl are friendly or banter in good nature, and almost all ragepolls are quickly downvoted.

Maybe your right, and the club of "guys who play for fun not multi's" server should be removed, but some of us would miss it. Just cause we gang up on you and gank you when your there doesnt mean it's a bad server, we play there, its usually small enough that you dont have to wait till flags each round, we like smallscale battles, or hardware doesnt allow us to spend all our time in the large servers.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2012, 12:09:36 am »
There were RoyalKnights (as usual) and some 22nd. Since they are obviously closely related clans, one 22nd who was an archer didn't shoot at RoyalKnight_Alexjei who was his enemy. When Alexjei was the last against 6 or 7 of us, already mentioned archer dueled him.
Aww... poor fucking Leshma...
What's so wrong with not targetting one certain enemy? The archer was probably shooting someone else, and even if he wasn't he was probably doing something...
...me and GK_NAME never attack eachother, we're still actively attacking enemies and as long as we're doing that then no one should give two fucks...
...and it's been said before and I'll say it again, not allowing people to duel when they're the last ones is fucking gay.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2012, 12:09:59 am »
+1
you rage too much leshma :P I like eu4 because it gives me 20 less ping then eu1 does for some reason. i also dont lag as much and its fun when its not 50% archers :P Ive had my best scores on eu1 for sure but im an average player. Phyrex said feints dont work well i disagree against 80% of the playerbase feints still work :P but the top players are pretty evenly matched now with the current game settings.

Also i curse the day the first player wore kuyak and facemask with greatsword. it is even gayer than HA :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2012, 12:14:36 am »
+1
Yeah to be fair, the ppl who spam chat and that new yell can burn in hell, but a quick poll usually shuts them up, or faillin that, I sometimes get results by just, you know....asking them nicely? It's been known to work. Oh and yeah, if you wear a Kuyak and own a greatsword, WITH EVEN A HINT of warmask then you deserve to a refund of your time in front of the TV kiddies cause it killed your imagination.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2012, 12:18:41 am »
+2
I play on EU4 Leshma...and Im older than you....

True, there are some bad times, but my ram is old so I cannot play on EU1 when its like 100 players or more, so I lurk in 4 like a troll...

And I fucking love it. I love it when my teammate wont attack enemy cause they are "friends" (sure this makes you rage at the time, but it pays off when get the same in reverse, an enemy not shooting you when he could, cause hes your friend and your are being ganked already), the "highskill" players arrive and spam their greatswords untill some utter nutter with a 12 PT stone takes them down and makes them GTX, and many other funny things happen all day long. Maybe it isnt hardcore gank to the last man battle like EU1 sometimes, but it is a well liked server by us that play there, and there can be no bannerbalance ownership there. You always get a uplock "salute" off your teammates after you win a skirmish, most ppl are friendly or banter in good nature, and almost all ragepolls are quickly downvoted.

Maybe your right, and the club of "guys who play for fun not multi's" server should be removed, but some of us would miss it. Just cause we gang up on you and gank you when your there doesnt mean it's a bad server, we play there, its usually small enough that you dont have to wait till flags each round, we like smallscale battles, or hardware doesnt allow us to spend all our time in the large servers.

This.

Miss the ol days when having fun was common is this mod
and no stupid hardcore idiots were whining about it....
(click to show/hide)
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 262
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2012, 12:19:54 am »
I'm not much better with Rus armor, warmask and greatsword but I was one of the first who choose that combo. Not my fault everyone has it these days. Yeah, many used to wear Rus armor before me (Cooties) but people rarely combined it with warmask. I only remember Ujin doing that before they changed from Shogunate to Byzantium.

And Grey, I don't mind being ganked. Many think I rage because of it, but I don't. I'm a lone player in world of cRPG and I'm used to being ganked all the time. Nothing better than winning those situation and laughing in the face of noob clans (recently Idzo's deserters choose to gank on me, those poor noobs).

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2012, 12:20:09 am »
GET THE SUBMOD INSTALLER.........., it gets rid of all kuyaks and heretic items!!!!

GOD WILLS IT!!!
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2241
  • Infamy: 868
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2012, 12:21:41 am »
+1
Quote from: sF_Guardian link=topic=33020.msg494194#msg494194
Theres a QMV and a mute function, if something in chat really disturbs you you can deal with it....

Yes there is QMV but as Zotte once said, voice chat is useful feature and we shouldn't be forced to turn it off because of some idiot :wink:

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2012, 12:23:05 am »
I'm not much better with Rus armor, warmask and greatsword but I was one of the first who choose that combo. Not my fault everyone has it these days. Yeah, many used to wear Rus armor before me (Cooties) but people rarely combined it with warmask. I only remember Ujin doing that before they changed from Shogunate to Byzantium.

And Grey, I don't mind being ganked. Many think I rage because of it, but I don't. I'm a lone player in world of cRPG and I'm used to being ganked all the time. Nothing better than winning those situation and laughing in the face of noob clans (recently Idzo's deserters choose to gank on me, those poor noobs).

Lul, basically all that Greatsword abuuzers took their style from Phyrex anyway, even you Leshma, ur not even a bit better than the others... :D

I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2012, 12:23:36 am »
+1
It's just too exhausting to try and do something about it. They will never change and they will grow in numbers just like rats. It's guys like them who ruin good communities with their lack of personality. No character, zeka fakiri kids like Fin for example. But if I said these things in their precious little circlejerk nest a banpoll would come flying into my face, and another one if that one failed and so on. They have no value in my eyes. They are simply piggyback riding the rest of the community.

Ever saw them say anything insightful in balance discussions? Or any discussion? Nope. They probably don't even know what language "discussion" is in. The forums are like foreign land to those EU4-kiddies. Here we speak a language they do not understand and our customs are alien. But they don't realize that without us their precious little circlejerk EU4 would be more arid than their grandmothers' cunts. We run this place through discussion, interaction, contribution and more discussion. But of course, everyone has the right to do what they want... Especially on the internet. Prime example of this on EU4 where they gang up on people who say bad stuff about them when they make every round 5-6 minute long by dueling each other and fist fighting teammates while the last guy standing(Fin or ROBINHOOD or TUTTIRATARI) is jumping around in the background and typing "XDD" and "^^ hehe" in chat.

Turks are cool, and guess gazda did them a favour by that aptalturk business. Maybe they will realize after and thank him. :lol:

To summarize: my problem is not EU4 but the incest that is happening there. Soon there will be more incestual offspring and it will grow like a cancerous lump on this community.

Also, Vandraren I think is one of the few EU4 kiddies who make posts. But I can't say his posts ever bring anything to the table... Again, same mentality as on EU4 but this one has evolved and knows how to copy other people's words and make them sound like his own.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2012, 12:27:01 am »
+1
It's just too exhausting to try and do something about it. They will never change and they will grow in numbers just like rats. It's guys like them who ruin good communities with their lack of personality. No character, zeka fakiri kids like Fin for example. But if I said these things in their precious little circlejerk nest a banpoll would come flying into my face, and another one if that one failed and so on. They have no value in my eyes. They are simply piggyback riding the rest of the community.

Ever saw them say anything insightful in balance discussions? Or any discussion? Nope. They probably don't even know what language "discussion" is in. The forums are like foreign land to those EU4-kiddies. Here we speak a language they do not understand and our customs are alien. But they don't realize that without us their precious little circlejerk EU4 would be more arid than their grandmothers' cunts. We run this place through discussion, interaction, contribution and more discussion. But of course, everyone has the right to do what they want... Especially on the internet. Prime example of this on EU4 where they gang up on people who say bad stuff about them when they make every round 5-6 minute long by dueling each other and fist fighting teammates while the last guy standing(Fin or ROBINHOOD or TUTTIRATARI) is jumping around in the background and typing "XDD" and "^^ hehe" in chat.

Turks are cool, and guess gazda did them a favour by that aptalturk business. Maybe they will realize after and thank him. :lol:

To summarize: my problem is not EU4 but the incest that is happening there. Soon there will be more incestual offspring and it will grow like a cancerous lump on this community.

Also, Vandraren I think is one of the few EU4 kiddies who make posts. But I can't say his posts ever bring anything to the table... Again, same mentality as on EU4 but this one has evolved and knows how to copy other people's words and make them sound like his own.

Well, pretty harsh thoughts there, even if i mostly post things that are way more useful than the shit u spread around, but yeah...
May i ask how old you are, if you think u can call me a kiddie?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2259
  • Infamy: 1204
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2012, 12:28:11 am »
Lul, basically all that Greatsword abuuzers took their style from Phyrex anyway, even you Leshma, ur not even a bit better than the others... :D

My role model was Cooties, to be perfectly honest.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2012, 12:28:36 am »
+2
bjord you sux :D eu4 is fun ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2012, 12:29:39 am »
My role model was Cooties, to be perfectly honest.
Cooties is a cool guy, u did a good choice there ;-)