Author Topic: Remove EU4  (Read 9943 times)

Offline Loar Avel

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pecores_Lady_Marlyse
Re: Remove EU4
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2012, 12:30:50 am »
I was always wondering why is no one commenting the difference in playstyles between EU1 and EU4.

Why should we commenting something as obvious? You don't fight against 60 opponent (organised with their clan) the same way you fight against 30 (non-organised by clan).

Seems that our little kids who play there are kinda scared of this thread. They aren't very active on forum yet all of them knew about this thread when I showed up on EU4 today :wink:

Time to post on forum is lost time for the game!  :P
The world is split in two categorie.
The one digging, and the one with the loaded crossbow.

But never forget that the one digging, got a big shovel.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2012, 12:31:42 am »
Well, pretty harsh thoughts there, even if i mostly post things that are way more useful than the shit u spread around, but yeah...
May i ask how old you are, if you think u can call me a kiddie?
Bjord, 19 year old Asian immigrant in Sweden who apparently was considering killing his parents because they wouldn't let him play cRPG 24/7 (true story)...  :lol:
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2012, 12:33:01 am »
Bjord, 19 year old Asian immigrant in Sweden who apparently was considering killing his parents because they wouldn't let him play cRPG 24/7 (true story)...  :lol:

know that story but didnt remember his age, pretty young though, not even 2 years older than me, should keep his mouth shut...
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2012, 12:34:44 am »
+1
Tommy stop lurking and post! SHIT OR GET OFF THE FUCKING POT!  :mrgreen:

And Bjord: Plenty of ppl play on EU4 besides the camelhumpers, but if you like fast paced action its best to take out ROBINHOOD at round start, although without teamwork its fucking hard to catch the little weasel, but thats another issue, one for balance discussion, about being able to draw bow while moving. But just because something isnt what YOU want doesnt mean you can randomly abuse it, thats what little kiddies do mate.

know that story but didnt remember his age, pretty young though, not even 2 years older than me, should keep his mouth shut...

Your both very young, no offence but neither of you needs to be callin anyone kiddie

EDIT: dang tommy left as I was typing this.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2012, 12:35:38 am »
Well, pretty harsh thoughts there, even if i mostly post things that are way more useful than the shit u spread around, but yeah...
May i ask how old you are, if you think u can call me a kiddie?
this is what you post in EVERY thread, you don't even care what the topic is
"QQ you all suck im the only person who plays crpg fun...i wish everyone would do so again like BACK IN THE OL DAYS"

bjord has a good point there

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2012, 12:38:19 am »
this is what you post in EVERY thread, you don't even care what the topic is
"QQ you all suck im the only person who plays crpg fun...i wish everyone would do so again like BACK IN THE OL DAYS"

bjord has a good point there

:lol:
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2012, 12:38:48 am »
They also prolong rounds and force duels all the time and if you try to stop that by killing the enemy they poll kick or ban you.

Clans who play there all the time and think they own that server:

CamelRiders (former autoblockers)
RoyalKnights (german 22nd spinoff, all underaged)
ForlorN (same as above but mostly Turkish kids I think)
22nd (not nearly as bad as previously mentioned)
DoG (I don't know what's wrong with these guys, probably high or drunk most of the time)
Pecores (they are okay most of the time)
Random chocolate chip cookies (like Oberyn for example)

This server rarely has admin on and therefore a lot of unwanted shit happens.

chocolate chip cookies were defeated in 1945

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2012, 12:39:49 am »
It's just too exhausting to try and do something about it. They will never change and they will grow in numbers just like rats. It's guys like them who ruin good communities with their lack of personality. No character, zeka fakiri kids like Fin [Fin spamming hi 100 times got 100 times more personality than Phyrex or any other 22nd clone, so shut up.] for example. But if I said these things in their precious little circlejerk nest a banpoll would come flying into my face [Oh really, ever tried a single round in EU_1 without a banpoll? I don't think I have], and another one if that one failed and so on. They have no value in my eyes. They are simply piggyback riding the rest of the community.

Ever saw them say anything insightful in balance discussions? Or any discussion? [I have said shit in balance discussions and I play nearly 100% EU_4 so fuck you retard] Nope yes. They probably don't even know what language "discussion" is in. The forums are like foreign land to those EU4-kiddies. [I'm on here more than 50% of EU_1 are, so yeah, fuck you, and I don't think some random retard who was planning on killing his parents can call others kids] Here we speak a language they do not understand and our customs are alien. But they don't realize that without us their precious little circlejerk EU4 would be more arid than their grandmothers' cunts. We run this place through discussion, interaction, contribution and more discussion. But of course, everyone has the right to do what they want... Especially on the internet. Prime example of this on EU4 where they gang up on people who say bad stuff about them when they make every round 5-6 minute long by dueling each other and fist fighting teammates while the last guy standing(Fin or ROBINHOOD or TUTTIRATARI) is jumping around in the background and typing "XDD" and "^^ hehe" in chat. [Oh my god, take a fucking screenshot and banrequest them for delaying you fucking retard or just fuck off, you have full ability to enforce the rules yet you don't and you bitch about them being broken]
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2012, 12:39:56 am »
chocolate chip cookies were defeated in 1945

:shock:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1096
  • Infamy: 1579
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2012, 12:44:58 am »
Why did you downvote my 1st post when this is obviously a good thread? :lol:

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2012, 12:47:25 am »
Why did you downvote my 1st post when this is obviously a good thread? :lol:

I wish you made a sandwich in the kitchen instead of this useless thread.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2012, 12:51:10 am »
+5
You complain about the things that mostly only you yourself do (avoiding 1v1, ganking), you accuse others of arrogance/elitism, when constantly flaming others for their playstyle and how it is lame/crap and then you go all martyrmode (everyone hates me, leave me alone, Q_Q), after posting complete fucking rubbish on the forums all the time.

How i hate people like you.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2363
  • Infamy: 759
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2012, 12:56:36 am »
Tell cmpx to ban me on forums and you won't have to read "rubish". Forums will be nice and clean and we'll all share builds and talk about some random things when bored etc.

Is there any interesting Lavian in this world?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2012, 12:58:23 am »
+2
Keep up that martyrmode, yes.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2012, 01:21:50 am »
Tell cmpx to ban me on forums and you won't have to read "rubish". Forums will be nice and clean and we'll all share builds and talk about some random things when bored etc.

Is there any interesting Lavian in this world?
cmpx please ban him, and retard, if you was banned you'd not be able to share builds and talk about some random things when bored etc. you'd be gone, and it'd be fucking heaven.