Author Topic: One reason why this game has low pop  (Read 6098 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: One reason why this game has low pop
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2012, 02:49:56 am »
+2
I think people who are just posting random stuff should reread thread and look at what I am saying (reading first sentence or Title of thread doesn't count)

Maybe you should reread the thread and look at what you are saying.

I just got ban from all servers for tking a teammate

Now i gotta play on laggy servers but not that bad on EUs around 120-140 ping.

GG bad admins I get perma ban from the NA servers...just saying probably happens a lot more than what some people think.

I'm permabanned from all servers! Now I have to play on EU, and I have 140 ping!

little spot on. agreeing with carebears is what kills most of the games like CoD - now look at it, counterstrike - Age of Conan-MMos etc etc good debate

What. This looks like something a chat robot would spit out after you ask it "do you like to play video games?"

Age of Conan were probably funniest/best trolls forums I ever seen in a game

And then you quoted yourself and replied to your own statement. I don't even  :shock:

Nah I didn't say whole clan I said most from tks, trolling.  You always get people who try to cheat but you can tell it is usually just bad players.  Just saying how it is from reading these forums. =)

Your friend and his clan were mostly banned for TKs and trolling? But they didn't break a real rule like cheating, and they were the BEST pvp players in the entire population. Which there is none of, since no one plays this game.

You are an example of and upset player like this other guy who says I am crying lol.  I can play other versions of this game. haha,  You are totally misreading everything what you just posted right there.

I'm not frustrated or upset, nor am I spending any effort on this. You make no sense and are ignoring anything helpful that people say to you. Please, I just want you to understand the gravity of the situation!

You are actin' a fool! Chill out! The melee combat is great, and no other game has a similar system! Don't hate all admins for one incident. In the future, let them know when someone is teamhitting you and then justice will be served!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't be that guy.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2012, 02:56:17 am »
Well that picture is a bit disturbing O_o
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2012, 02:56:37 am »
get at me miss piggy?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2012, 02:58:47 am »
can someone unban ahrims so he can shut the fuck up already?
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2012, 02:59:14 am »
Maybe you should reread the thread and look at what you are saying.

I'm permabanned from all servers! Now I have to play on EU, and I have 140 ping!

What. This looks like something a chat robot would spit out after you ask it "do you like to play video games?"

And then you quoted yourself and replied to your own statement. I don't even  :shock:

Your friend and his clan were mostly banned for TKs and trolling? But they didn't break a real rule like cheating, and they were the BEST pvp players in the entire population. Which there is none of, since no one plays this game.

I'm not frustrated or upset, nor am I spending any effort on this. You make no sense and are ignoring anything helpful that people say to you. Please, I just want you to understand the gravity of the situation!

You are actin' a fool! Chill out! The melee combat is great, and no other game has a similar system! Don't hate all admins for one incident. In the future, let them know when someone is teamhitting you and then justice will be served!

Don't be that guy.

You do sound upset, and you're putting a lot effort looking for pics and going back.  Get at my sister!  You point is still invalided. lol to easy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2012, 03:01:23 am »

(click to show/hide)
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2012, 03:03:56 am »
wasn't you, was guy in full cloth with polearm and you say you shot something? So don't make stuff up pal, only TKED once

It was me, Eyebeat banned you after I told him you TKed me. I didn't have a polearm I had a 2h mace. I was wearing a head cloth and leather jerkin.

You sir, paint yourself the fool.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2012, 03:04:13 am »

(click to show/hide)
hahaha

Offline Wraist

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2012, 03:04:22 am »
+2
New players without any previous offences should NEVER be banned for revenge tk, a lot of times these are people tking in self defence against trolls, and banning for revenge tk is EXACTLY what those trolls want.

What is a new player to do against assholes who use technicalities in the rules to try and get you banned?

When one joins a game, it tells him to make sure that he knows the server rules, if he didn't read the rules to begin with then that's his fault.

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2012, 03:09:38 am »
true but if u get ban from that server, you shouldn't be been from almost all of the NA servers that have some people in them at least.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2012, 03:12:14 am »
true but if u get ban from that server, you shouldn't be been from almost all of the NA servers that have some people in them at least.

Only the officials are tied. You will still be able to play on the private ones such as the Community servers (which are normally up, but have been offline today).

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2012, 03:15:51 am »
Well i am done for now peace

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2012, 03:19:55 am »
+3
Guys help! He has strings tied to my arms and legs and is making me dance like a puppet! I am being played like a violin! I am upset!

Nothing entertains me, I am an inhuman creature whose life-flame is stoked with rage and misery!

But really dude, keep it up. You're the Thích Quảng Đức of CPRG. You have lit yourself aflame, and everybody is watching you now. But you didn't do it to protest anything. You did it because "guys, look!"

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2012, 03:25:23 am »
+5
I just came here to let everyone know I like A_Hot_Elf_Princess' avatar. Honestly, that's the most important thing I have to say in regards to anything in this thread.

Bye.

Offline Sergee

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_TheSerge
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2012, 03:29:45 am »
shit game shit admins gg
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 1%