Author Topic: One reason why this game has low pop  (Read 6114 times)

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: One reason why this game has low pop
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2012, 01:38:54 am »
I ban is good idea if you get one TK.  Now lets take look at the cRPG pop.  O snap

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2012, 01:39:52 am »
+1
Now lets take look at the cRPG pop.  O snap

Servers full at primetime, your point being?

I swear you live in some fantasy dream land or something.  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2012, 01:40:09 am »
If you're just trollin than your pretty bad at it, if not than you're a CoD player?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2012, 01:40:27 am »
+1
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2012, 01:42:19 am »
full at prime time? So far maybe 120 out of 200. Yea that's cool but that's only on two servers than rest are like 10-50 maybe.  Get out of your fantasy.  So upset that I am making fun of your main game.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2012, 01:43:20 am »
+1
http://www.c-rpg.net/statistics.php
Tracks:
Player signup since latest reset (13. 7. )
Unique Serials Active per Hour (Average)
Unique Serials Active per Day

The NA division of c-RPG is pretty small to be honest compared to the EU division.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:45:07 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 01:45:13 am »
Stats look pretty good out of 500 players on avg 200 per day.  That seems like A lot of players. Also most game companies lie about their player base./ even websites to look better. Example of some people who do that.  IGN, AoC, CoD, WoW, Counterstrike etc

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 01:46:06 am »
+1
If you're just trollin than your pretty bad at it, if not than you're a CoD player?

No, I am trying to find sense in what you write, it's a damn hard job dude.

Also, CoD player lol, how is that even relevant to the discussion?
If that was an insult, try harder. lol

(click to show/hide)

full at prime time? So far maybe 120 out of 200. Yea that's cool but that's only on two servers than rest are like 10-50 maybe.  Get out of your fantasy.  So upset that I am making fun of your main game.

Just how many players do you want? The servers always have people on them, just because "hurr durr it's only 2 servers full", it's more than enough.
Ah, did I miss the "making fun" part? You should get out of your fantasies man.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 01:47:20 am »
Stats look pretty good out of 500 players on avg 200 per day.  That seems like A lot of players. Also most game companies lie about their player base./ even websites to look better. Example of some people who do that.  IGN, AoC, CoD, WoW, Counterstrike etc

Where are you seeing 200 a day?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2012, 01:49:39 am »
+3
Your permanent 24 hour ban has clearly lost us a professional PVPer. I'm sure everyone will lament the loss of such a skilled and friendly player.

Just kidding, you are picking fights with anyone who posts in this thread, even people that side with you. You talk down to everyone that responds to you.

You're either trolling (and won't admit it) or just a mental child like I posted a few pages ago. Keep it up, pull our strings puppet master! Make us dance!

edit: you said you are done playing this shitty game that has no players. good news for both parties then, eh?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:51:30 am by A_Hot_Elf_Princess »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2012, 01:52:24 am »
This exact second there are a total of 297 active players on all c-RPG servers. This is not prime time for either NA nor EU. I think that is a pretty healthy number, and over the course of the day you can easily make up the numbers the statistics site tracks.

Back when the Independent NA Community tracker was up, it cataloged an unbelievable amount of players and unique CD Keys for just the community servers alone, and chadz and the crew had zero control over it.

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2012, 01:55:25 am »
There is avg of at least in the 200s per day dude,  Also to the guy who is failing trying to troll me, wipe your ass of that stench.  Get at me brah because I am qqing so hard.  I am trolling a little but not really.  I didn't say I am a good pvper.  My friend (who told me to look at this game) and their clan were probably best pvpers from what I look at in these forums of this game.  But yea I just say how it is, if you don't like it then good for you.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2012, 01:56:23 am »
+4
This exact second there are a total of 297 active players on all c-RPG servers. This is not prime time for either NA nor EU. I think that is a pretty healthy number, and over the course of the day you can easily make up the numbers the statistics site tracks.

Back when the Independent NA Community tracker was up, it cataloged an unbelievable amount of players and unique CD Keys for just the community servers alone, and chadz and the crew had zero control over it.

but your website makes lies for numbers, and you dont have as many player as CoD, WoW or Counterstrike...

here is a video of me owning at a game much better than shit piece of shit crpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYZEHmOWSQ

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2012, 01:58:11 am »
My friend (who told me to look at this game) and their clan were probably best pvpers from what I look at in these forums of this game.

Oh...
An entire clan being banned? Hmm...
Only clan that comes to mind is when Haven had half of their userbase banned for exploitation using the "report" feature for free multies. In that case, well deserved.

There are no other notable clans that were skilled enough to even bother mentioning that were mass banned.

Luckily I've seen most of everything on NA, and no they were not the best PvPers (though some were pretty good like Allers), nor were they undeserved bans.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:59:36 am by Tears of Destiny »

Offline ahrims

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2012, 01:58:34 am »
but your website makes lies for numbers, and you dont have as many player as CoD, WoW or Counterstrike...

here is a video of me owning at a game much better than shit piece of shit crpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYZEHmOWSQ

You are an example of and upset player like this other guy who says I am crying lol.  I can play other versions of this game. haha,  You are totally misreading everything what you just posted right there.