Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34364 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Not really, the implied connection/contradiction doesn't actually exist. Out-of-context quotes aren't particularly impressive.

The situation Kapikulu and HRE faced last year, which I was referring to, was in no way similar to the circumstances of our war with the Templars this year. Yes, we were forced to seek an ally after the Templars and Wolves ganked us (actually putting us in a situation identical to that faced by HRE and Kapikulu, or if anything even more dire), and found one in the Greys. However, there was no ganking involved in the counterattack, in fact we successfully invaded them with vastly inferior numbers of troops, despite their defensive advantage. We beat them with superior player skill, and no amount of excuses or snide remarks can change that.

I hope your false analogies help warm your heart while you hide out in NA land, Nocti. :P

The other posts are from last year, not sure I'd call those recent.

You've missed the point but never mind, have fun with bolsheviks ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
What point was that, then? Because honestly, I didn't see much of a point at all. The overall Strat-wide dynamic has also changed considerably since I made those posts. Instead of helping UIF, the Templar-Wolves bloc is now fighting against them, along with all their NA allies and together with you, their former enemies. The power ratios are completely different, so those statements no longer apply.

In any case, we had our side chosen for us. The only real goal of the Nordmen at the moment is to fight against the Templars, the Wolves, and their allies. Therefore we'll align ourselves against whoever supports them, and help whoever opposes them. Simple.
Don't.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
What point was that, then? Because honestly, I didn't see much of a point at all. The overall Strat-wide dynamic has also changed considerably since I made those posts. Instead of helping UIF, the Templar-Wolves bloc is now fighting against them, along with all their NA allies and together with you, their former enemies. The power ratios are completely different, so those statements no longer apply.

In any case, we had our side chosen for us. The only real goal of the Nordmen at the moment is to fight against the Templars, the Wolves, and their allies. Therefore we'll align ourselves against whoever supports them, and help whoever opposes them. Simple.

Take it easy colonel ikea I was just joking...Well whatever serves you the best, good luck with it. Just remember everyone who is former ally of UIF and today its enemy were used by UIF then were thrown away like a jizzed napkin. I bet you are smarter than those guys  :wink: as I said, take it easy.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Take it easy colonel ikea I was just joking...Well whatever serves you the best, good luck with it. Just remember everyone who is former ally of UIF and today its enemy were used by UIF then were thrown away like a jizzed napkin. I bet you are smarter than those guys  :wink: as I said, take it easy.

Hold on, hold on let me fix that for you.

Take it easy colonel ikea I was just joking...Well whatever serves you the best, good luck with it. Just remember everyone who is former ally of Mercs/CBA and today its enemy were used by Mercs/CBA then were thrown away like a jizzed napkin. I bet you are smarter than those guys  :wink: as I said, take it easy.

There, much closer too the truth. I bet there's alot of clans that can confirm this :D

Like the Union helping out Mercs last strat, and Mercs simply never returned anything.
And suprise suprise Union is now your enemy in this strat. Did you realy not see this coming, thought i heard you claiming You and Gingerpussy too be the most intelligent commanders  8-)

P.S. fyi 22nd had been allies too UIF for several Strats.... so uhm i guess your debunked.

You've missed the point but never mind, have fun with bolsheviks ;)

Why is this guy not muted yet?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:21:39 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
this is a good thread, I like it

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
EU + NA drama mixed with Strategus = OH THE HUMANITY!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
lol, this is why this discussion is meaningless. Everyone just spouting their "truths" about the events

Do the math then.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
(click to show/hide)

This thread lived and died with this.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
This thread lived and died with this.
BTW i applied to all enemies of ATS after getting kicked out. Fallen, chaos, and LLJK who said yes right away.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:13:30 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hold on, hold on let me fix that for you.

There, much closer too the truth. I bet there's alot of clans that can confirm this :D

Like the Union helping out Mercs last strat, and Mercs simply never returned anything.
And suprise suprise Union is now your enemy in this strat. Did you realy not see this coming, thought i heard you claiming You and Gingerpussy too be the most intelligent commanders  8-)

P.S. fyi 22nd had been allies too UIF for several Strats.... so uhm i guess your debunked.

Why is this guy not muted yet?

Al right my #1 fan, there you go once again

1 Union took Burglen and Kelredan in exchange for about 1.5K geared troops, The problem with union started when they started to post pictures of Merc TS in DRZ forum, with an information saying : they are planning to attack our allies with Byzantium. Which wasn't true we were just listening them plus Hanhanich was invited to that meeting by DaveUKR with a MercA nickname. We even refused to attack them together with FCC two reasons for that 1 we didn't want our old enemies right next to us 2 we didn't find a logical reason to attack Union. But things got sour with Union when Greys took Thisbtin with the promise it will be returned to Mercs but they sold it to Union. When we were negotiating about returning it Nebun came as a translator and indirectly threatened Mercs if they go in military conflict with Union. Since then Mercs are not fan of "Bolsheviks", yet Mercs still like Wataga, Pillagers or Ujin.

2 Back then HRE, Kapikulu were enemies of Merc, Mercs were in a sour situation with Fallen due the situation with HRE, Guards were pissed at Mercs because Strat 1 Halmar situation and Templars were enemies of Mercs since pre strat ancient era, now Alpha is one of my fav guys even. Today they are all friends of Mercs. I'm saying friends because there are no military agreements. Also FCC and Mercs were in bloody feud (if you mind the word Bolshevik you could be banned for your McDonalds jokes back then), Chaos were threatening Mercs. TkoV and all the other guys were enemies. Now they are also friends, I speak to Canary and Tristan quite often. LLJK was plotting about destroying Mercs before it gets too strong again (due strat 1 neutrality) all former LLJK are also friends. Basically anything in the North is friendly.

3 I never claimed to be the top commander because I don't command. You have mistaken me as Phazh I believe. Only battle I commanded was when Mercs took NorseHorde village, I did it with Muffin. You may misremember that I have complimented for my intelligence by your allies and several other people like you've received the similar compliment about your brain, only the opposite way. You are my counterweight maybe...yeah

4 I was talking to Okin and not you and I was talking about Templars and Wolves, not 22nd and Union. Sure be friends with anyone you want, you need them more than they need you.

5 I'm not a Merc anymore nor CBA go cmon gossip about it chop chop. But before you spread gossip around like a plague I'd like to inform you that I still talk to Mercs and they didn't like that I was leaving. Its my own personal choice, because I'm tired of handling things like Oberyn. What you gonna talk about now? That I don't have skill? or you gonna make assumptions that It's good that I left Mercs cause I wasn't good for them? try harder, you are repeating yourself.

Why this guy-me is not muted yet?

Because Bolshevik is not a curse word you....hodor (play more TF2) It is truely amazing to see your butthurt attemps to get your old clan's members in trouble just to satisfy the hole in your...wherever it is. Several times you mentioned mute for me and you tried to get Muffin in trouble in his first admin day. I'm just glad nobody cares about your biased halfwit opinions. You even received warning for false reports. Yet you still try.

TL:DR?

Gosh that fits you so well,
"-Imma gentle giant"

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Boy this really did go on a bit lol.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
When I saw that you're no longer Merc, then I thought that either you have a serious change in real life or this is just childish GTX. Now I see that you're still interested, since you spend so much time to describe your point of view. Here's only a few people able to attempt an objective assessment of situation, so I don't even try to argue. You see what you want to see, or are you talking about what is comfortable for you. We'll never promised returning Tshibitin. The truth is that we were looking for a pretext for conflict, but we never lied. To be honest, I'm very sad that such furious opponent like you, hanging out the white flag. Hopelessness. Move your lazy ass and organize a strong opposition, because you have will to fight and suitability. You made ​​a lot of "political mistakes", but only this doesn't make mistakes, who does nothing, so relax. There is no indication for wipe in near future, and our alliance have a very limited number of players in comparison to number of players from losing faction, so nothing is lost and the game isn't finished. This is just one step in a long-term gameplay. First round: 1-0 for us. That's all. Look at Alfa. Templars got up faster than they fall. This is a perfect example of a solid faction, who knows that's only one stage of the game. Look at map and count number of neutral locations. Look how many locations is gained, but practically without defense. All the time everything changes. Factions are created, then have their glory days, but later many fall into apathy and players are inactive, but still new factions are created. Much like the true story of a world where even the invincible Rome fell.

PS. Calling us Bolsheviks, is pure stupidity resulting from ignorance. Have fun.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
When I saw that you're no longer Merc, then I thought that either you have a serious change in real life or this is just childish GTX. Now I see that you're still interested, since you spend so much time to describe your point of view. Here's only a few people able to attempt an objective assessment of situation, so I don't even try to argue. You see what you want to see, or are you talking about what is comfortable for you. We'll never promised returning Tshibitin. The truth is that we were looking for a pretext for conflict, but we never lied. To be honest, I'm very sad that such furious opponent like you, hanging out the white flag. Hopelessness. Move your lazy ass and organize a strong opposition, because you have will to fight and suitability. You made ​​a lot of "political mistakes", but only this doesn't make mistakes, who does nothing, so relax. There is no indication for wipe in near future, and our alliance have a very limited number of players in comparison to number of players from losing faction, so nothing is lost and the game isn't finished. This is just one step in a long-term gameplay. First round: 1-0 for us. That's all. Look at Alfa. Templars got up faster than they fall. This is a perfect example of a solid faction, who knows that's only one stage of the game. Look at map and count number of neutral locations. Look how many locations is gained, but practically without defense. All the time everything changes. Factions are created, then have their glory days, but later many fall into apathy and players are inactive, but still new factions are created. Much like the true story of a world where even the invincible Rome fell.

PS. Calling us Bolsheviks, is pure stupidity resulting from ignorance. Have fun.

I still have my personal army and I support opposing factions and aiding bandit forces, I don't quit. I didn't make political mistakes I made Strategical mistakes, huge ones because I know now that honesty is a mistake, especially being loud is a mistake. I should learn from you guys, like saying I won't attack but attacking anyway, using my allies then dumping them or sending spies to team speaks before the battles, you know : secret government KGB/FSB stuff. If I was politically wrong, today I'd be left all alone but as you can see people are joining opposing forces in large numbers. When I started that stuff Mercs were the only one, 40 members vs. You, Legio, Drz, Empire and Union. Then you guys were mocking HRE, Fallen, Kapikulu and Mercs. Look at the opposing force now every clan who were about to leave whatever you call your alliance first came to Mercs, now its an intercontinental resistance force. You and your allies have strategical success but made political mistakes, like demanding the impossible, therefore you are losing supporters. You like it or not your glory made you arrogant my friend.
I didn't call you Bolsheviks btw. Why you guys keep assuming that I'm talking about you? We all know I'm Noctivagent or Noctigavat, you are Mr. Potato man and list goes on...

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
trololol ... rather Martyr(agent) with an unhappy bloody end ...  :rolleyes:  I don't want to talk with you... boredom...

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
trololol ... rather Martyr(agent) with an unhappy bloody end ...  :rolleyes:  I don't want to talk with you... boredom...

Is this you or one of the other 100 guys? seems quite borderline. First replies then says doesn't want to talk to....wha