Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 36366 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Na drama thread. EU Drama is bad. Get out. :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Quote from:  Harpag
I invite all declared NA enemies of Hospitalers for commercial and military cooperation. We offer protection for caravans, a very large faraway bonus, minimal or no taxes and military/financial support. Additionally, we offer help in synchronizing military actions, and our experience in sieges. All interested please maintain confidentiality until the start of a massive operation. Preferred form of communication is a TS or PM.

PS. Good luck Peppovitch  :wink:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3257        (copy and paste)

Lol! This is what happens when you work with these guys PRO.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
I still have my personal army and I support opposing factions and aiding bandit forces, I don't quit. I didn't make political mistakes I made Strategical mistakes, huge ones because I know now that honesty is a mistake, especially being loud is a mistake. I should learn from you guys, like saying I won't attack but attacking anyway, using my allies then dumping them or sending spies to team speaks before the battles, you know : secret government KGB/FSB stuff. If I was politically wrong, today I'd be left all alone but as you can see people are joining opposing forces in large numbers. When I started that stuff Mercs were the only one, 40 members vs. You, Legio, Drz, Empire and Union. Then you guys were mocking HRE, Fallen, Kapikulu and Mercs. Look at the opposing force now every clan who were about to leave whatever you call your alliance first came to Mercs, now its an intercontinental resistance force. You and your allies have strategical success but made political mistakes, like demanding the impossible, therefore you are losing supporters. You like it or not your glory made you arrogant my friend.
I didn't call you Bolsheviks btw. Why you guys keep assuming that I'm talking about you? We all know I'm Noctivagent or Noctigavat, you are Mr. Potato man and list goes on...

Funny thing is that half of opposition wanted to join us :))) or 3rd :) i won't name them but its funny. We refused. Need to get ourselves stronger opponent.
There is nothing u can really control in this game nocti :)

I remember translating for Union, during Tishbin discussion. When union was calm and normal, trying to offer different villages, trying to work out problem. Instead i remember Gignerpussy threatening them, if they don't give village that GO sold them, then mercs would attack it. :)) At some point i got tired of looking how small clan like mercs threatening Union and being unreasonable, and said that Union can easily wipe mercs and we'd help them. After this conversation opinion of all Western factions changed about mercs.
Even friendly to mercs bashi wanted to kill mercs. If strat 2 wouldn't get wiped, then mercs would in 2nd strat.
Bandits was your vassals, saying shit to GO, so GO wiped them, who cares it was ur village, be responsible for your vassals!
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
PRO its impossible to find your TS, if u want to discuss caravan attack and what to do about this, please contact Greys in their TS

1. we don't see PRO fighting for neutral castles against their enemies.
2. we don't see Chaos, Hopitallers or Templars attacking PROs only village.
3. we can't understand how PROs caravan passed easily from Fisdnar through enemy territory to EU lands without being attacked by other NA clans.

this can only be explained by: fake drama and hatered on forum :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
Yup, still my favorite thread.  :)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
PRO its impossible to find your TS, if u want to discuss caravan attack and what to do about this, please contact Greys in their TS

1. we don't see PRO fighting for neutral castles against their enemies.
2. we don't see Chaos, Hopitallers or Templars attacking PROs only village.
3. we can't understand how PROs caravan passed easily from Fisdnar through enemy territory to EU lands without being attacked by other NA clans.

this can only be explained by: fake drama and hatered on forum :)

1. They have
2. they don't own one anymore.
3. They high tailed it out of town LONG before they lost their village and the armies(or atleast ours) missed them.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
PRO has obviously been biding it's time to come and free it's NA brethren from the EU scourge once and for all like true 1%ers. Our NA enemies missed our battle carvans because as always, we are two steps ahead of them. Prepare your anuses, for the caravan assault of a lifetime, EU. We don't do diplomacy and we always go in dry.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Yeah fuck EU
Turtles

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Funny thing is that half of opposition wanted to join us :))) or 3rd :) i won't name them but its funny. We refused. Need to get ourselves stronger opponent.
There is nothing u can really control in this game nocti :)

I remember translating for Union, during Tishbin discussion. When union was calm and normal, trying to offer different villages, trying to work out problem. Instead i remember Gignerpussy threatening them, if they don't give village that GO sold them, then mercs would attack it. :)) At some point i got tired of looking how small clan like mercs threatening Union and being unreasonable, and said that Union can easily wipe mercs and we'd help them. After this conversation opinion of all Western factions changed about mercs.
Even friendly to mercs bashi wanted to kill mercs. If strat 2 wouldn't get wiped, then mercs would in 2nd strat.
Bandits was your vassals, saying shit to GO, so GO wiped them, who cares it was ur village, be responsible for your vassals!

(click to show/hide)

So...which "HALF" are you talking about? I think even quarter would be considered as long shot. I don't control anything, I deliver messages and I explain the ideas. I'm not burning in passion of controlling Calradia never had. Bandits were not vassals. Mercs never had vassals, Mercs do not claim Lordship over friendly factions especially not on boys of Gnjus who happens to be a former Merc. Gnjus himself wouldn't agree to that.
Yeah all the western clans hate Mercs, right guys? I wrote a long explanation of Union situation but nvm who cares anyway.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
you named them your vassals during meeting :) and long explanation isn't needed we was present during conversation :) dislike for merc leaders well deserved
when UIF looks at you

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
you named them your vassals during meeting :) and long explanation isn't needed we was present during conversation :) dislike for merc leaders well deserved

as :lol: you :lol: can :lol: see :lol: there :lol: is :lol: no :lol: half :lol: period :lol:

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
as :lol: you :lol: can :lol: see :lol: there :lol: is :lol: no :lol: half :lol: period :lol:

i loled
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Oh and the lols.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
rotflol

Yup, still my favorite thread.  :)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile

when :) i read :) your posts :) i can't :) stop :) laughing  :twisted:
when UIF looks at you