35 (18.9%)
AEF
13 (7%)
LPK
7 (3.8%)
PW mod
43 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: What killed cRPG AUS?  (Read 14817 times)

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
Re: What killed cRPG AUS?
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2012, 10:30:39 am »
+2
this post looks hilarious, but i can't be bothered reading a wall of text longer then the list of reasons of why australia is probably the worst country in the world

Nice economy bro, nice healthcare too, nice life expectancy, morbidity rates, crime rates, population density, and most of all; Australians are jealous of the >$9 trillion USD debt to China.

Nice war in Iraq too... Gonna win it? (rhetorical)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2012, 10:33:02 am »
I don't know nor care really, you are a cretinous tool.
Hahha Black Wind :).
VERY nice boy :)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2012, 10:33:56 am »
Haha a lot of you American's on this game are pathetic, I will try not to generalise all Americans like all of you do against our nation like mindless uneducated fools based on what a person or certain people say on here from Aus.

How did I find that pretty funny. Also the rest of the post was quite hilarious dueling skills =/= battle effectiveness... And yeah about topping the board... Anyone can do it from time to time and post screens...

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2012, 10:36:07 am »
How did I find that pretty funny. Also the rest of the post was quite hilarious dueling skills =/= battle effectiveness... And yeah about topping the board... Anyone can do it from time to time and post screens...

If you are a complete retard at dueling it is highly unlikely that you are any good at battle, if you can't beat anyone 1v1 then you are almost useless in battle. I do not believe you will top any board in your entire life. Plus there was more than one occasion where they did it, do you not see a pattern?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:38:10 am by Shaksie »

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2012, 10:37:44 am »
+1
Battle is a mind game those that are best at attacking, blocking, footwork, reflex and dispatching enemies will always win battles or duels.

I just described your average PK elite. I would go as far as to say that PK make you peasants look like you have 3 hours of multi-player under your very long belts. When it comes to cRPG most US players tuck their shirts into their underpants.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #155 on: May 01, 2012, 10:41:06 am »
Being the best clan is AUS means you are the best clan in the whole of the crpg community as it was proven that Australia is better when a few of the top Australian players actually traveled to America to stomp on you gnats who actually believed you are more than dirt beneath the foot of Australia.

Dude, have you seen Goris? He would beat 99% of your players with 0 effort and he is not even the best Australian player.

I'm not American. Again with the ego of PK, you're a good example of why no one likes PK. Congratulations.

I love how PK is coming to this thread to downvote everyone who disagree with them.

Battle is a mind game those that are best at attacking, blocking, footwork, reflex and dispatching enemies will always win battles or duels.

I just described your average PK elite. I would go as far as to say that PK make you peasants look like you have 3 hours of multi-player under your very long belts. When it comes to cRPG most US players tuck their shirts into their underpants.

You also have to take in consideration that NA has like x20 the population you do and with that comes with a sort of all different kinds of skill levels.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:45:28 am by SeQuel »

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2012, 10:41:41 am »
+1
If you are a complete retard at dueling it is highly unlikely that you are any good at battle effectiveness, if you can't beat anyone 1v1 then you are almost useless in battle. I do not believe you will top any board in your entire life. Plus there was more than one occasion where they did it, do you not see a pattern?

Ravelyr was only there for two weeks or so...

But battle effectiveness in a server with a large amount of players isn't skill related often enough. Spam is an effective playstyle in NA, and works more often than not due to the lack of blocking. Also, there's reach crutchers, who just get kills by piking those already in combat.

The people that top the boards are shithouse usually. Just cavalry who lance peasants and the late spawners...

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2012, 10:42:07 am »
If you are a complete retard at dueling it is highly unlikely that you are any good at battle effectiveness, if you can't beat anyone 1v1 then you are almost useless in battle. I do not believe you will top any board in your entire life. Plus there was more than one occasion where they did it, do you not see a pattern?

Yeeeah bring it on! I see people who are good in duels, but fail in battle because they have bad awareness and they don't know how to fight multiple opponents for example. Then again these are probably the guys who whine about cavalry and ranged more because they think they are good (according to their success in duelserver) and get owned by the first noob that gets in their back. You can stack kills even if you suck at duels. You can get a pike and steal kills, take a bow and never go to melee, take a horse and spawnrape the other team and get shitloads of noob kills. There is some possibilities.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:44:11 am by Son Of Odin »

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2012, 10:45:01 am »
Yeeeah bring it on! I see people who are good in duels, but fail in battle because they have bad awareness and they don't know how to fight multiple opponents for example. Then again these are probably the guys who whine about cavalry and ranged more because they think they are good (according to their success in duelserver) and get owned by the first noob that gets in their back. You can stack kills even if you suck at duels. You can get a pike and steal kills, take a bow and never go to melee, take a horse and spawnrape the other team and get shitloads of noob kills. There is some possibilities.

If you are good at duels it is also very likely that they will have good awareness and if you don't know how to fight multiple opponents then you will be able to kill 1 at a time.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2012, 10:46:48 am »
If you are good at duels it is also very likely that they will have good awareness and if you don't know how to fight multiple opponents then you will be able to kill 1 at a time.

Ignorance is bliss...

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #160 on: May 01, 2012, 10:55:10 am »
+1
Aef banned a lot of people. They were mean but I suppose fair. Until Aef appeared I do not think one player had been banned in AUS. I remember in the original cRPG days having to get your own back if you were team hit. I think this element has been lacking from cRPG recently, survival of the fittest or most resilient is long gone. I remember making ath builds just to outpace a level 45 Dimos.

I miss cRPG AUS but It will be back and hopefully the admins will be less strict than they have been in the recent past.

Lets break this one post down:

"Aef banned a lot of people. They were mean but I suppose fair. Until Aef appeared I do not think one player had been banned in AUS"

- This is basically admitting that you teenage tools use to get away with your trolling,and when AEF decided to host a server with core rules and uphold them and followed through,most of the banns where PK tools.

" I remember in the original cRPG days having to get your own back if you were team hit. I think this element has been lacking from cRPG recently, survival of the fittest or most resilient is long gone"

-Clearly these servers didnt stay around,because they didnt follow the core rules that the CRPG devs made quite clear and tools like PK ruined the fun for all the innocent players that just wanted to play for fun.So your saying that this element"team hitting" is lacking?Thats why you are a total tool.

"I think this element has been lacking from cRPG recently, survival of the fittest or most resilient is long gone. I remember making ath builds just to outpace a level 45 Dimos."

- Even Dimos got sick of playing with you tools,he owned you and had enough of playing against your pathetic builds that you only tried because you where shit players.

"I miss cRPG AUS but It will be back and hopefully the admins will be less strict than they have been in the recent past."

- What less strict so you can troll and teamkill/hit at will again?Thats what killed the CRPG in Aus you fucking moron.

PK are total tools and the funny thing is they claim to have many members,something like 30.LMFAO.The truth is its just 5 of them with multipal alts each.How do I know this?How can I prove this?Its quiet easy as I have all the game id's and all the alts they used while I hosted the only Aus server.Truth is PK is probally just 2 or 3 teenage fools,who dont have a life except for CRPG,which they claim to be the best at and claim to be the best clan for.Fucking tools fuck off and go annoy another community.Im ready to start posting all of your moron activities you did on my server.I collected,stored and backed up the lot for a time like this when you tools tried to get some credability for your fucked up actions that destroyed and tarnished the Aus community.

Blackwind is a PK tool who has many alts and many things to be ashamed of,dont listen to any of his BS as if he isnt Owens alt in these threads then he is very close.Fucking tools fuck off and find another game to be wankers on

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2012, 11:01:46 am »
+1
this post looks hilarious, but i can't be bothered reading a wall of text longer then the list of reasons of why australia is probably the worst country in the world

Really, that's all you've got? No one cares how much you hate this country, it is irrelevant.

I'm still waiting for someone to prove that all AUS players suck.

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 01, 2012, 11:04:14 am »
+1
Dutchy is just angry that a quadruplegic beat him in duels..

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2012, 11:06:43 am »
Dutchy is just angry that a quadruplegic beat him in duels..
And seems like you have no real arguments against him. Good job mate!

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 01, 2012, 11:07:41 am »
+1
And seems like you have no real arguments against him. Good job mate!

Lol, I don't need one. The Aussies have witnessed this guys abilities first-hand.