35 (18.9%)
AEF
13 (7%)
LPK
7 (3.8%)
PW mod
43 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: What killed cRPG AUS?  (Read 14695 times)

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
Re: What killed cRPG AUS?
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2012, 11:30:19 am »
+1
Well Owens that's kind of up to Meow really.

If Meow don't like what your selling your server won't be selling much. You have to remember that servers have to be connected up to the data base, act like tools and your chance of success fall dramatically.

Aus has only ever had one server, we briefly had the DD server but that got pulled with BB set up the other one. There isn't really any call for 2 servers, hell there is barely any reason to have 1.

The 64 slots on BB's server were empty for the last 4 months. I wasn't playing on NA because we didn't have a server, there was no one to play with.

Don't worry. Game Arena's fucked my ass on this one.

If we did have 2 servers, I would keep mine up for siege, duels or scrims if yours was the more popular one.

But honestly I can't see it happening for me atm.

As for health status, Australia has the better end of the stick when compared to USA.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:32:14 am by Black Wind »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2012, 11:43:04 am »
Yeah game areana are nob ends.

Brendan at GA said he was working to sort your shit out but I guess they just have the one guy lol.

You wouldn't think it would be this hard to throw money away :/

I guess it just isn't enough money. When I said 200 slots I got a response in like 5mins :D
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2012, 11:50:32 am »
+2
Sorry about my last post it didn't make sense due to preemptive text on my Ipod.

Australia is full of fat people our overweight population being greater than america but our morbid obesity rate is actually lower. There are some fat people that push us over the line outliers like toke, Palmer and Nathan (should I say Natasha).

PK is back with a vengeance we are powerful and fast. We are ready, are you Frank?
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2012, 11:55:07 am »
If PK spent the same amount of effort working at Maccas at $6 an hour,as they have with all the dribble in this thread.They would of earnt enough money to host a server for 6months :wink:

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #184 on: May 02, 2012, 12:06:48 pm »
If PK spent the same amount of effort working at Maccas for $6 an hour, as they have with spent writing all the dribble in this thread. They would have earned enough money to host a server for 6 months. :wink:

Hey, atleast PK could get jobs at McDonalds, as our resume's would atleast be good... Then there's yours, the adult who doesn't even know what a quadriplegic is, and got corrected by an 18 year old. The man who is undoubtedly on the disability pension for having mental retardation.

And I would bet that I have more dough than you would! Despite me being a univeristy student, paying rent, being self-sufficient, and the main difference between us, is me not having a carer.

Learn to punctuate too, I corrected the above quote for you.

Also, untuck your shirt from your underpants, and lose the old-school helmet that you're required to wear on a nightly basis, oh wait, you need it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Liveon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • chadz...am sam, bo tak już mam.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Freedom
  • Game nicks: Liveon and... twins
« Reply #185 on: May 02, 2012, 12:31:54 pm »
BTW,
what connects australian PK with the Polish Hussars?
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 12:33:18 pm by Liveon »

Offline [Ant]

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 02, 2012, 01:01:16 pm »
Polish Knights

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 02, 2012, 01:42:51 pm »
This thread is now about Minecraft.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline MR_FISTA

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 81
  • Prepare your angus
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoW
  • Game nicks: SoW_MR_FISTA_the_Retribution
  • IRC nick: SoW_MR_FISTA
« Reply #188 on: May 02, 2012, 01:53:13 pm »
+1
So anyone interested in joining a full grief pvp server?, im in the process of setting one up.

Will have protection blocks you can purchase with in game currency earnt ingame (no donating shit)

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #189 on: May 02, 2012, 02:55:49 pm »
Haha a lot of you American's on this game are pathetic, I will try not to generalise all Americans like all of you do against our nation like mindless uneducated fools based on what a person or certain people say on here from Aus. But this is what I have to say. When two of our players had a trip to America they played on your servers and got multiple screen shots and videos of them topping the leader board having over 20-30 kills and no deaths, multiple times, on battle and in duels. Ravelyr was not even one of our top players at the time and thorn was our second top player. Thorn then dueled NA's number 1 player and apparently it was very close but i did see people say thorn had just won (all this has been mentioned in threads before on here which I can't be bothered searching up as they are old now, you can search if you like, just search Ravelyr or Thorn, see what comes up). Toad (our top player) has beaten thorn in a tournament before (10-5) and he is crazy good, imagine him against your top players if our second top player beat your top player.

I saw Ravelyr play a bit awhile back.  Loads of armor and a flammy, and he had great ping b/c he must have been in the US at the time.

He did well for a few rounds, but also had a plated charger side kick who would knock everyone down for him to gobble up.  The few times I engaged him in melee I ended up losing but I was an archer & kept glancing on him. 

AKA he seemed decent but without anyone on to effectively challenge him & bump assistance it's really hard to say.

Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2012, 05:04:52 pm »
I saw Ravelyr play a bit awhile back.  Loads of armor and a flammy, and he had great ping b/c he must have been in the US at the time.

He did well for a few rounds, but also had a plated charger side kick who would knock everyone down for him to gobble up.  The few times I engaged him in melee I ended up losing but I was an archer & kept glancing on him. 

AKA he seemed decent but without anyone on to effectively challenge him & bump assistance it's really hard to say.

ravelyr was a very poor imitation of goretooth.. all the armour and strength non of the skill.

anyways this thread is awful, australians putting more efforting into trolling people than the guys that are supposedly getting trolled put into responding.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 02, 2012, 11:20:08 pm »
+1
So anyone interested in joining a full grief pvp server?, im in the process of setting one up.

Will have protection blocks you can purchase with in game currency earnt ingame (no donating shit)

Interesting, could you also add the factions mod? That could potentially spice things up even more.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2012, 12:10:25 am »
This thread is now about Minecraft.

Yeah I didn't really get into mine craft, BUT!

I and TurmoilTom haz a clan in 0x10c, and you all should join it. Its the one true religion... Hedonism. All our ships shall be the shape of flying genitals.

I am Space Pope Frank The Hedonist, I still have spots open for Cardinals and loads of Bishops and high priests/priestesses. 

The clan name is latin for "And they shall know us by the size of our ships".

Its still a work in progress but if we can make ships of any shape and size imagine the fun of dropping out of "hyperspace" and ramming huge cocks into massive space stations :D

Also this is the theme song at present, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

If your incredibly high and want to be freaked out then you could use this as the theme song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fMN00X3tzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Ctgm7AAQ
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 12:17:02 am by FRANK_THE_TANK »
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(