35 (18.9%)
AEF
13 (7%)
LPK
7 (3.8%)
PW mod
43 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: What killed cRPG AUS?  (Read 14692 times)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: What killed cRPG AUS?
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2012, 09:24:28 am »
cRPG aus? Who the fuck cares? Kill this thread already!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2012, 09:33:17 am »
+3
You breath life into it with every pointless post odin.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2012, 09:38:31 am »
The more you respond to this thread owens the more you make yourself look like a fool. Being the best clan in AUS isn't something to brag about with your small population. You can sit there and claim you're fucking amazing on AUS servers but we honeslty can't test that now can we? Plus everyone you're calling out is US and thus would get shit ping on AUS server too and could use the exact same excuse you use and say ping.

The only legit way to solve this is to move to MURICA and then talk shit. But since we all know that's not realistically going to happen you sitting here and being an idiot isn't gonna prove anything or get you anywhere.

Being the best clan is AUS means you are the best clan in the whole of the crpg community as it was proven that Australia is better when a few of the top Australian players actually traveled to America to stomp on you gnats who actually believed you are more than dirt beneath the foot of Australia.

Okay, you suck, prove me wrong, can't? oh well, you're mad.

Dude, have you seen Goris? He would beat 99% of your players with 0 effort and he is not even the best Australian player.
VERY nice boy :)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2012, 09:42:45 am »
+1
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2012, 10:02:09 am »
You breath life into it with every pointless post odin.
Yeah I think I do... Annoying thread is annoying nevertheless :D

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2012, 10:03:52 am »
+1
All you haters just wish you could even qualify for PK trials.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2012, 10:11:50 am »
All you haters just wish you could even qualify for PK trials.
LOL

A country where even Left 4 Dead got under censorship. Hope they replaced the zombies with kangaroos and guns with didgeridoos

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Srbijan_WorLerd_Caesar
« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2012, 10:13:44 am »
+2
Haha a lot of you American's on this game are pathetic, I will try not to generalise all Americans like all of you do against our nation like mindless uneducated fools based on what a person or certain people say on here from Aus. But this is what I have to say. When two of our players had a trip to America they played on your servers and got multiple screen shots and videos of them topping the leader board having over 20-30 kills and no deaths, multiple times, on battle and in duels. Ravelyr was not even one of our top players at the time and thorn was our second top player. Thorn then dueled NA's number 1 player and apparently it was very close but i did see people say thorn had just won (all this has been mentioned in threads before on here which I can't be bothered searching up as they are old now, you can search if you like, just search Ravelyr or Thorn, see what comes up). Toad (our top player) has beaten thorn in a tournament before (10-5) and he is crazy good, imagine him against your top players if our second top player beat your top player.

I hope that shuts those people up who say "well we'll never know until you come to NA" or shit like that. Also shut up SeQuel i beat you on your own server with 250 ping then you got me banned because of it and because i shit talked back at you after you did to me. Our smaller player base means we get skilled quicker as there are less noobs and you're usually fighting with veterans most of the time, who have mastered every aspect of the game. Your large player base doesn't give you direct 1 on 1 fighting with high skilled players and there are more noobs; therefore it takes you a longer amount of time to master every aspect in the game. This is true fact. I've seen your so called 'top players' and the PRO clan and when i watch them fight i really don't see what all the fuss is about from NA people on this clan. They're seen as gods over there, where I see them as having the same skill level as our average players here.

I'm not saying that all NA are bad, I'm just pointing out facts as a lot of you don't know this history and then some of you are saying we're bad at this game, it makes me laugh, you have no proof and you've been made a laughing stock out of it. Anyways I'm going to leave it at that as I can't be fucked arguing with uneducated fools that have posted on this thread. Good day to you Sirs. Oh and nice stereotyping Smoothrich you uneducated retard. Jealousy does that, and it has affected many of you.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 03:39:38 pm by Count_Adhamar »

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2012, 10:14:08 am »
+1
LOL

A country where even Left 4 Dead got under censorship. Hope they replaced the zombies with kangaroos and guns with didgeridoos

I fail to see how that's relevant to your crushed dreams of one day, donning the heroic and fabled PK_ tags.

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2012, 10:16:09 am »
+1
@ Tears of Destiny, I provided proof, now please leave; you are not wanted by anyone here.
@ Son of Odin; You are really witty, get the fuck out.
America has no iconic animal because they killed & got fat from them all. I haven't seen a real didgeridoo for years, shows how prudent they are in modern Australian society.
 Adhamar speaks truth of the highest level.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2012, 10:20:02 am »
@ Tears of Destiny, I provided proof, now please leave; you are not wanted by anyone here.
@ Son of Odin; You are really witty, get the fuck out.
America has no iconic animal because they killed & got fat from them all. I haven't seen a real didgeridoo for years, shows how prudent they are in modern Australian society.
 Adhamar speaks truth of the highest level.
1. Troll PK my old friends
2. wait.
3. Americans get blamed for your actions. Double win!
4. Priceless!

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2012, 10:21:11 am »
+2
I'm not saying that all NA are bad

Lol. How polite, but they really are. The top-tier NA are still mediocre. When compared against us beasts.

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2012, 10:22:43 am »
1. Troll PK my old friends
2. wait.
3. Americans get blamed for your actions. Double win!
4. Priceless!

The only thing that I read then that was vaguely relevant was #3, are you saying that Australians killed and fed you your native wildlife, thus causing your population to become the fattest in the world?

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2012, 10:26:29 am »
The only thing that I read then that was vaguely relevant was #3, are you saying that Australians killed and fed you your native wildlife, thus causing your population to become the fattest in the world?

/gnjuspalm

(click to show/hide)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2012, 10:27:34 am »
Haha a lot of you American's on this game are pathetic, I will try not to generalise all Americans like all of you do against our nation like mindless uneducated fools based on what a person or certain people say on here from Aus. But this is what I have to say. When two of our players had a trip to America they played on your servers and got multiple screen shots and videos of them topping the leader board having over 20-30 kills and no deaths, multiple times, on battle and in duels. Ravelyr was not even one of our top players at the time and thorn was our second top player. Thorn then dueled NA's number 1 player and apparently it was very close but i did see people say thorn had just won (all this has been mentioned in threads before on here which I can't be bothered searching up as they are old now, you can search if you like, just search Ravelyr or Thorn, see what comes up). Toad (our top player) has beaten thorn in a tournament before (10-5) and he is crazy good, imagine him against your top players if our second top player beat your top player.

I hope that shuts those people up who say (well we'll never know until you come to NA) or shit like that. Also shut up SeQuel i beat you on your own server with 250 ping then you got me banned because of it and because i shit talked back at you after you did to me. Our smaller player base means we get skilled quicker as there are less noobs and you're usually fighting with veterans most of the time, who have mastered every aspect of the game. Your large player base doesn't give you direct 1 on 1 fighting with high skilled players and there are more noobs; therefore it takes you a longer amount of time to master every aspect in the game. This is true fact. I've seen your so called 'top players' and the PRO clan and when i watch them fight i really don't see what all the fuss is about from NA people on this clan. They're seen as gods over there, where I see them as having the same skill level as our average players here.

I'm not saying that all NA are bad, I'm just pointing out facts as a lot of you don't know this history and then some of you are saying we're bad at this game, it makes me laugh, you have no proof and you've been made a laughing stock out of it. Anyways I'm going to leave it at that as I can't be fucked arguing with uneducated fools that have posted on this thread. Good day to you Sirs. Oh and nice stereotyping Smoothrich you uneducated retard. Jealousy does that, and it has affected many of you.

this post looks hilarious, but i can't be bothered reading a wall of text longer then the list of reasons of why australia is probably the worst country in the world
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.