Author Topic: Old Clan Banner Pack  (Read 178316 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: [Version 4.0] Clan Banner Pack (Last Updated 17/10/2011)
« Reply #930 on: October 18, 2011, 03:51:31 am »
We dont have any good reputation.
We have a gay minister for external affairs.
We have a (very ugly) female president.
We have eastgermany. (sorry that trolling had to get out. :D)
We lost two world-wars that were started by austrians (and in one of that we killed hundred-thousands of innocent people just because they were different).
We (as europeans) invaded america, killed Native Americans (Inkas, Sioux, Apaches...)
We slaved native african people.
We (as europeans) slaved native australian people (and brought our bad-people there, invading it.)
and so on...

I did not take part in any of that. But the people who did were our "country men", too.

Not sure if trolling or just ignorant.

I for one have nothing against gays, ugly people and even eastern Germans. Nor did any of my country men commit any of the crimes listed above. If you did you are either very old (some 66+ years) and have never been prosecuted (like all chocolate chip cookie criminals supposedly have) or you just identified yourself as a very illegal entity based on current law. It is people like you that reflect on old stereotypes of Germans in the first place, ones which have been shed decades ago and turned into something very positive. A bit of national pride for the long way Germany and all of Europe have come would not hurt either.

Besides, this is a banner pack thread - let's get back on topic. If you want to derail something, come to the Chaos thread  :wink:

I'd be perfectly fine with a German banner if there was a clan that wanted it.

Don't tempt me to come up with a troll clan for something like that, Kal  :P
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 18, 2011, 03:52:34 am »
+1
American freedom always seemed paradoxical to me: A liberty impose by another country. can we call that liberty?

imposing a liberty seem, to me, oppose to the concept of liberty, but the absence of liberty is even more oppose to the concept of liberty... so what is better: an impose liberty or a non-imposed  non-liberty?          I think we can argue on this a long time but I feel my English is too bad to get in ethic discussion...

Sorry you like being a slave, bundle of sticks.

*puts on sunglasses*

*revs motorcycle and tears out of the thread*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #932 on: October 18, 2011, 03:52:45 am »
American freedom always seemed paradoxical to me: A liberty impose by another country. can we call that liberty?

imposing a liberty seem, to me, oppose to the concept of liberty, but the absence of liberty is even more oppose to the concept of liberty... so what is better: an impose liberty or a non-imposed  non-liberty? I think we can argue on this a long time but I feel my English is too bad to get in ethic discussion...
Listen Commie, we get it. Your country has nothing good about it, so you want to drag down the ideals of the USA. Go whine about it at the breadline, comrade.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #933 on: October 18, 2011, 03:56:02 am »
+2
And this is just one of many reasons why I don't want that banner in the banner pack. I know that LLJK is a troll clan from SA but I don't need yet another cultivator of ignorant opinions about the US, which is exactly what this flag and the LLJK off-shoot USA clan is creating both in game and on the forums.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 18, 2011, 03:58:24 am »
+1
And this is just one of many reasons why I don't want that banner in the banner pack. I know that LLJK is a troll clan from SA but I don't need yet another cultivator of ignorant opinions about the US, which is exactly what this flag and the LLJK off-shoot USA clan is creating both in game and on the forums.

If we lose the old stars and stripes, then I demand this replace it.

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #935 on: October 18, 2011, 04:21:21 am »
Don't tread on me!

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #936 on: October 18, 2011, 04:32:06 am »
If you want to talk about USA (the nation) and it's merits or flaws, start a thread in General Offtopic. Let's keep this banner related.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #937 on: October 18, 2011, 04:36:32 am »
Kalam updated the banner pack! Whoooa

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #938 on: October 18, 2011, 05:57:37 am »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:05:23 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #939 on: October 18, 2011, 06:06:00 am »
+1
If on the other hand we want to talk about why you chose to add the banner of a clan whos original post demonstrates Racism ("only white christians allowed" in their own words) and roleplays discrimination and ignorance, then I think this is the perfect thread to discuss such things. Last I checked even if it is a joke or satirical it is still not allowed on cRPG, yet here you are supporting such a group by including the clan banner in the banner pack.

Why condone and in this case support a clan that roleplays racism and other forms of discrimination, hurls insults(including on numerous times calling people einstein or chocolate chip cookies on the forum or in game which has earned other users in the past warnings) and practices ignorence when it has never been tolerated in the past?

Why exactly are you not only ignoring this behavior as the bannerpack organizer but also as a forum moderator?

Woah I think you are taking everything way too serious, this is just a fun clan for not taking anything too serious, there are no rules so whatever the members do or say is not related to the clan at all. You should Calm Down for a little while and stop furiously typing on the forums.

(About the "only white christians allowed" part , nice quote but I wrote that as a joke of course and soon after realised it was a bit too far and removed it, it has not been in the OP for a long time so it is irrelevant now.)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:09:33 am by BADPLAYER »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #940 on: October 18, 2011, 06:08:58 am »
God Bless the USA.

Offline goresaw

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile

Offline Beans

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_MEATMERCHANT_AMERICA
« Reply #943 on: October 18, 2011, 06:20:11 am »
If on the other hand we want to talk about why you chose to add the banner of a clan whos original post demonstrates Racism ("only white christians allowed" in their own words) and roleplays discrimination and ignorance, then I think this is the perfect thread to discuss such things. Last I checked even if it is a joke or satirical it is still not allowed on cRPG, yet here you are supporting such a group by including the clan banner in the banner pack.

We have actually let in every person who ever asked to join USA, even if they are not white and christian.

Doesn't that show how tolerant we are right there?

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #944 on: October 18, 2011, 06:36:41 am »
+1
Ahoy.

Could you add the Scurvy Dogs?

Would prefer a banner with a red or blue background for it to replace, but hey ya can't be picky.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,18658.0.html

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.