Author Topic: Ban request Yellowgreen  (Read 605 times)

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
Ban request Yellowgreen
« on: April 05, 2012, 08:39:29 pm »
Well this is my first Ban request, Normally I don't bother, But lately there seems to be an onslaught of characters, expecially with "Green" in there name that seem to be th'ing any hospitaller. So from now on I will start reporting these infractions. I do however apologise to the admins that are stuck looking into this stuff.. It must be frusterating and I hate to add to it, But I don't think I'm helping the community by just shrugging it off anymore, only for it to happen to another clan mate who may retaliate and get banned them selves.

This guy hit me like 10 times, followed by leaving soon after or got banned by an admin, I'm not too sure, But just wanted it on the record.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006559507/screenshot/596966984478562836?tab=public

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
Re: Ban request Yellowgreen
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:32:31 pm »
I was there and took screenshots as well. YellowGreen also killed lord sergio or whatever then sergio did a revenge TK

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_Alaire
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:46:06 pm »
Yes. That was me. Apologies... It's inherently annoying when teamhit/lagging then others getting mad at you if you team hit them. Additionally, I have nothing to do with the other people which have "green" in their names. I just started playing last week and have no other connections aside from 1 person who showed me the game.
Apologies for wasting everyone's time :P
*Note: Will not happen again.
Thanks,
Yellowgreen.
P.S. Please message me if there are any complications. Have a good day.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 10:39:21 pm »
Hello, Yellowgreen. Since you seem to be new to the game I will give you a break, but with a warning:

Heed the server rules or you will be punished.

You can find them here, I suggest reading them over thoroughly.

If this issue continues there can be no further excuse for leniency.

Edit: actually after looking more closely at the screenshots, I'm going to issue an 8 hour ban on this, just to make it clear that we don't allow this kind of harassment.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:53:36 pm by Canary »

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 11:07:40 pm »
Hitting me over and over 10+ times is not an accident, No one was around us and he never said sorry once. Our clan has been under a microscope for any retaliation events and are getting bans for it.. We have been getting team hit by multiple alts and it seems like not much is happening. Maybe I'm being paranoid but it seems like certain admins are way to lenient towards those who hit our members.. "Just press M and it will be in the records" is what we hear most of the time when its us under attack. I report an obvious greifer and nothing happens? He did it on purpose, was not in the least resentful and made sure to leave right after, then uses the I'm new and gets away with it? How hard is it to make an alt and go after another clan?? If I was to team kill this guy in that round I would have been banned on the spot.

Also what player, only a week old knows to check the forums for the ban request thread??

If you really are new Yellow I'm sorry for all this, Tho I find that VERY doubtful.  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:28:42 pm by Aztek »

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 11:31:02 pm »

Edit: actually after looking more closely at the screenshots, I'm going to issue an 8 hour ban on this, just to make it clear that we don't allow this kind of harassment.

Thank you bud.. and sorry for sounding like an asshat.. gf left me hanging this morning and I have some build up rage! lol