Author Topic: The Snitch Culture of crpg  (Read 7785 times)

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Snitch Culture of crpg
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2012, 10:07:14 pm »
+1
Also, Aaron Rogers sucks.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2012, 10:09:12 pm »
First off: snitch culture what are we kindergarteners?  If you do something wrong and get banned, raging at the people who got you banned is about as immature as you can get.  Being a snitch - when the need arises - is a good thing.  If you are doing something against the rules and someone reports you but you rage at them instead of accepting the consequences, fuck you.   

Second: Some people seem to love to run to the ban forums at the first possible chance - that I do agree is pretty lousy and given the small community we all know who these people are.

Compared to some of the other 'ban-fans' [trademark] Anders isn't really that bad. Algaroth & Epoch for example seem to spam the ban forums with drivel on a regular basis.

You live in Wisconsin?  My god man, you should probably run for governor.  Seem like one of the only intelligent people from that state (at least if I'm going by the recent legislation that has been passed).

MrShine for guvna

Really? Do it then. Go ahead. Pick some guy who's never gotten banned before, and do it. Of course it won't work because it's a fucking retarded idea and the ultimate decision is up to admins, who have access to the logs and check them.

Yeah seriously, I'd like Badplayer to try and do that to me.  I've never been banned, want to know why?  Because I'm not an idiot who constantly tries to bend the rules, and I'm not an idiot who rages and does things I'd later regret (well not in game anyways  :oops: ).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:12:56 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2012, 10:10:32 pm »
+1
I more or less approach it the same way, I don't think I've ever made a ban request. I've gotten warned a couple of times for gloating in some unban threads, but thats the extent of my use of those forums.
But I really don't give a flying fuck if the people reporting those who break the rules have personal vendettas or not. If you get banned as the result of a player report, you would've gotten the same treatment had an admin been there to personally witness it. Lesson? Don't fucking break the rules. Then you won't have to be afraid of evil "vigilantes" reporting you because they don't like you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:11:40 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2012, 10:12:42 pm »
+2
So I shouldn't be bitter about when I am kicked off a bridge from full health and die. The guy that kicks me says "I just couldn't resist". The admins replies,"Please don't do that".  When two weeks ago, I recieve a 4 hour ban when I requested a ban from being TK'd by a person I didn't even kick.  No admin was present and ASSUMES that my kicks were malicious and I instigated ANOTHER person killing me. 0 damage was done from my kicks, no shit talking in logs. Tell me why I shouldn't be upset. It was you who posted in that thread to NEVER KICK ANYONE. I was naked, playing, and LLJK_ImPanda kicks me twice in spawn, both of which I reported, and what did you say Canary? Do you remember? "Please don't do that". Tell me again, why should I not be bitter?

Is it wrong to ask for a certain level of equality? There is NO PROCESS to enforcing these rules, and thats why I am pissed. Smooth handled the situation completely wrong and instigated I was the aggressor and even assumed Sigvard was cav and bumped/slashed me, and that I was kicking some guy reloading a crossbow. Once again, tell me why I shouldnt be upset?

Thats why I say a penalty range. Intentional TK 24hr-week based on situation and regular occurance. Kicking to grief, 1hr - 24hr. So when the above situations happen and one gets a warning, and the other a 4 hour ban is doesn't piss people off. I see kicking some one with full armor a few times less severe than kicking some one off a bridge and killing them. Apparently not all admins see it that way and once again that is what irritates me. If you are aware of the level of punishment, people will stray away from getting to that point. Right now it seems if you are a senior member of the community, you can get away with murder. If you are newer to the game, you get banned for minor infractions. The only one wrong thing I've EVER done was intetionally TK Badplayer after he trampled me and ran his mouth. Ecko ruled and I agreed with his ruling and shut up. The ban request with Sigvard was 100% BULLSHIT. Since then I only see blatant favortism or total lack of consistentcy between the enforcing administrators.

I am harased every day in game, and I can't even get certain admins to speak up. Horse doubleover head killed in spawn, certain admin says nothing. They need to rule on everyone, or for no one.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2012, 10:14:01 pm »
+1
True dat, there should be consistency in regards to what rule was broken, and what happens on each subsequent offense...
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2012, 10:14:49 pm »
I haven't been reported or even warned for anything ever so I'm not sure where you're coming from.

As far as being guilty by association or guilty by reputation, you'd be surprised how something innocuous and victimless becomes a murder one charge to some people.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2012, 10:18:32 pm »
I haven't been reported or even warned for anything ever so I'm not sure where you're coming from.

As far as being guilty by association or guilty by reputation, you'd be surprised how something innocuous and victimless becomes a murder one charge to some people.

If that's directed at my comments, the "you" in there was more of a general example, not adressed at you personally.  :o

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2012, 10:35:26 pm »
+1
revert back to no upkeep, everyone will have everything that they want, everything would be unbalanced, everyone would be op, everyone would be happy, people could return to playing game because they want to have fun, not because they need to grind some money/exp

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2012, 10:38:21 pm »
+1
Oh and if there was a structure/procedure to how things were ruled, you could actually make counter arguments to admin bias. Decision making is largely weighed upon past experiences and your personal morals. If you can ignore what is ingrained into your being, concious and subconcious, then there would not need to be a structure. I have enough knowledge of psychology to know that is near impossible. Every nation has a structure in place with some flexibility to how it is finally ruled upon.  If a structure isn't imposed I would like to suggest having EU admins rule over NA ban boards, and vice versa. That would limit the level personal feelings and clout.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2012, 10:38:57 pm »
i agree with swaggart also

(click to show/hide)
Ca$hville 615

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2012, 11:03:42 pm »
Also, Aaron Rogers sucks.

how dare you

You live in Wisconsin?  My god man, you should probably run for governor.  Seem like one of the only intelligent people from that state (at least if I'm going by the recent legislation that has been passed).

MrShine for guvna

Well we're a pretty smart state for the most part (not if Scott Walker has his way with the massive education budget cuts though)

But anyways I don't think I'd get much financial support from the slacker demographic to run a successful campaign :wink:
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 12:32:12 am »
+3
When two weeks ago, I recieve a 4 hour ban when I requested a ban from being TK'd by a person I didn't even kick.  No admin was present and ASSUMES that my kicks were malicious and I instigated ANOTHER person killing me. 0 damage was done from my kicks, no shit talking in logs. Tell me why I shouldn't be upset. It was you who posted in that thread to NEVER KICK ANYONE.

Precisely, no admin was present. Smoothrich started asking for more information and you were reluctant to give it out and became instantly belligerent because of a situation that happened when an admin was on to properly police. You blamed him for being biased because he had to ask for details about the situation instead of just banning the guy based on one piece of evidence. If you're not going to readily say what happened in details, you shouldn't have been so hard on him making presumptions.

Malicious or not, people don't generally like being kicked. If you do it intentionally, then you're going against the rules. The reason it slides so much is because of the infrequency of reports and the small impact it has on the game (in comparison to intentional teamwounding). It's a similar situation to teamkilling after a round ends, it's against the rules, but mostly only when someone complains about it. Obviously it's different if you're kicked off of a high place, however, and especially if you die from it.

There wasn't any doubt that you had kicked someone, and as if you recall, the guy you kicked spoke up in one of the additional threads you posted and wasn't pleased by what you'd done. Other people were around to elaborate on the situation as well.

So I shouldn't be bitter about when I am kicked off a bridge from full health and die. The guy that kicks me says "I just couldn't resist". The admins replies,"Please don't do that". 
I was naked, playing, and LLJK_ImPanda kicks me twice in spawn, both of which I reported, and what did you say Canary? Do you remember? "Please don't do that".

So it seems like what you're suggesting then and now is that admins should punish people based on reports only, and without evidence the admins actually observe. This is exactly contradictory to what you're so mad at Smoothrich about. We can't just punish people based on one report and assume it's legitimate, and it's procedure to issue a warning, regardless. Like I said in my previous post, that's why I dislike the prevalence of ban requests: A lot of things that merit a warning receive bans as punishment because of the way the system works.

We start with a warning, such as what you quoted. This is the case in situations we don't witness ourselves but are merely reported to us.

Is it wrong to ask for a certain level of equality?

Not at all, assuming the situations are also equal. Having more information makes a lot of difference.

There is NO PROCESS to enforcing these rules, and thats why I am pissed. Smooth handled the situation completely wrong and instigated I was the aggressor and even assumed Sigvard was cav and bumped/slashed me, and that I was kicking some guy reloading a crossbow.

He posited a theory about the situation which you denied. You didn't present any other information about what happened, so he was forced to make further assumptions. When asked for more information, you literally said "What does it matter" and refused to speak up about the circumstances, instead beginning your prolonged haranguing of Smoothrich's decision-making (which was hard for him to make with so little input!). I say it was you who began handling the situation completely wrong, and while two wrongs may not make a right, Smoothrich didn't have anything to go on because you refused to tell him more. I don't think it's reasonable to blame him for being snarky when you instantly started out by raising a stink over his judgment.

Don't say there's NO PROCESS just because you don't like the way the process works.

Thats why I say a penalty range. Intentional TK 24hr-week based on situation and regular occurance. Kicking to grief, 1hr - 24hr. So when the above situations happen and one gets a warning, and the other a 4 hour ban is doesn't piss people off. I see kicking some one with full armor a few times less severe than kicking some one off a bridge and killing them. Apparently not all admins see it that way and once again that is what irritates me. If you are aware of the level of punishment, people will stray away from getting to that point. Right now it seems if you are a senior member of the community, you can get away with murder. If you are newer to the game, you get banned for minor infractions. The only one wrong thing I've EVER done was intetionally TK Badplayer after he trampled me and ran his mouth. Ecko ruled and I agreed with his ruling and shut up. The ban request with Sigvard was 100% BULLSHIT. Since then I only see blatant favortism or total lack of consistentcy between the enforcing administrators.

The reason why a lot of things seem disproportionate is that we can't witness every single action undertaken by every single player on a constant basis. There are times when there isn't a single admin online, let alone one to spectate each player on a server!

Despite what you think, we try to coordinate our actions and maintain consistency between punishments, but not every situation is equal, even when the same rule is being broken. This necessitates the admin at-hand using their discretion, even if there was a hard and fast set of punishments as a rule instead of just a guideline.

I'm glad that people like you aren't in charge of the means and amount of punishment people receive, as it seems you're for instantly banning a first-time small infraction for an entire week based only on hearsay and deny that someone would be upset by you repeatedly kicking them (since your intent wasn't "malicious" as you're keen to repeat).

You're more inconsistent than we are, from what I've seen.

I am harased every day in game, and I can't even get certain admins to speak up. Horse doubleover head killed in spawn, certain admin says nothing. They need to rule on everyone, or for no one.

We can't constantly spectate one player over the course of every hour you're online and playing. The best we can do is watch out for problems and trouble-makers and respond with warnings to reports of misdeeds without witnessing them, handing out punishment when we see these misdeeds, and go into spectator to watch for repeat behavior, or to answer ban requests (given sufficient information) and go over the server logs where necessary on the appropriate forum board.

They certainly don't need to rule on everyone if they don't see something happening. The moment we begin to enforce rules based only on reports is the moment a false reports gets an innocent player punished. You can hardly blame admins for taking your reports with a grain of salt, Crazyi, after you began a thread by harassing and hurling accusations at one of the admins who was trying to answer your request. And anyway, just because someone doesn't speak up doesn't mean they're not doing anything (though if someone's looking into things I suppose speaking up couldn't hurt either).

I do agree that we can improve on the consistency of punishment, but using your own example consequences, how different would that be from how things happen now? You got a short ban, Sigvard got a long ban.

I feel like the admin team is trying to do more and more, and the playerbase is appreciating it less and less.

Tell me why I shouldn't be upset.
Tell me again, why should I not be bitter.
Once again, tell me why I shouldnt be upset?

Because this is a video game that people should be playing for enjoyment.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 02:21:10 am »
So people I don't know say he was out of line, and only people he knows supported his process. I think you need to re-read that thread, all of it. It was a blatant TK as shown by the chat logs. Also a member of KUTT said "really?", as one would say in awe of what just happened. First Smooth ignores the active chat, I guess I should highlight things for you guys? Second, instead of saying ok he is banned for blatantly TKing you but who were you kicking, he starts to question me and assume a lot of information. Is that in this process you refer to, assume information not present? So he doesn't believe me, but yet he wants the full story form the person he doesn't believe? If you want to sit there and say well we can't punish people on one report, then LOOK IN THE FUCKING LOGS instead of questioning my integrity OR approach it from a neutral position(ie "Ok he is banned for TKing you but explain who was kicking who and why").  Yet you want to sit here and say "well you went on the defensive".  NO SHIT?!

Also you also say "well kicking slides so often" and "it has little impact on the game" yet his first response is to question the kicking being mentioned in the chat log versus dealing with the blatant TK. Once again, here you are wondering why I got so defensive?!  I don't give a fuck if people kick me unless it is harming me either, so yes I got defensive. You are being MASSIVELY contradicting right now.

The guy I actually kicked lied, saying "you guys actually hurt me" when I know GranPappy searched the logs and found NOTHING. He wants to say he took 2 crossbow bolts from the HX that can 2shot me in high end medium armor with 5 IF. Yet he claims he was and getting hurt by our kicks? Sure that TOTALLY adds up as well. He also had a shield on so he wasn't str stacking to live through the bolts. Could he possibly hit the M button, take screens, and get me banned? Instead it somehow provokes his teammate to TK me.

Ban people without evidence? Canary when you TW it SHOWS IT TO THE SERVER. 30s in a round, 2 TW reports pop up and you want to say there is no evidence? When I was kicked off the bridge it showed a teamate headshotting me, and in chat he says "SORRY I COULDNT RESIST". But NO THATS NOT EVIDENCE. What the FUCK are you looking for then? So situations where an admin is present always dictate a warning first? Why was I not warned when I TK'd badplayer? I was instantly banned without warning, and smooth saw the whole thing.

" I'm glad that people like you aren't in charge of the means and amount of punishment people receive, as it seems you're for instantly banning a first-time small infraction for an entire week based only on hearsay and deny that someone would be upset by you repeatedly kicking them"

Excuse me? I didn't know asking for bans when being intentionally TK'd was overkill. Where am I asking for a week ban anywhere? I wouldn't be offended if someone kicked me 3x in a closed building with full armor on, no. Now if they kicked me off of a bridge, yes I would be. If they kicked me out into the enemy infantry, I would be. If it had harmed me in any way, I may be offended. Once again, Granpappy checked the logs, your little friend is a liar so maybe you need to check your own company.

I'm not asking for you to police constantly but when something as blatant as kicking/killing a player off the bridge and saying "I COULDNT RESIST" or two TWs pop up in the first 30 seconds of a map, yes I think something other than a warning needs to be issued. What is that inconsistent with what I've asked? How is that not blatant evidence of griefing? Also I want to see this official process if you want to PM it to me.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2012, 04:31:33 am »
+1
So people I don't know say he was out of line, and only people he knows supported his process. I think you need to re-read that thread, all of it. It was a blatant TK as shown by the chat logs. Also a member of KUTT said "really?", as one would say in awe of what just happened. First Smooth ignores the active chat, I guess I should highlight things for you guys? Second, instead of saying ok he is banned for blatantly TKing you but who were you kicking, he starts to question me and assume a lot of information.

While indicative of teamkilling behavior, it wasn't necessarily condemning. I don't see how you can be so appalled by an admin actually trying to uncover more facts before issuing a punishment.

I did re-read that thread. The chat logs show intent, sure, but your screenshot was small and difficult to read, you can't assume Smoothrich can actually see that well, he's an old fogey, you're the one assuming information now!*

*this was a joke, sorry

Is that in this process you refer to, assume information not present? So he doesn't believe me, but yet he wants the full story form the person he doesn't believe?

He could have believed you up until you refused to present information and started your accusations. At first, all that could be seen was a screenshot of Sigvard teamwounding you twice (the second one killing you), Sigvard saying "quit kicking him you fuck" barely legible (which could have happened any time after you had the chat log open, since it isn't scrolled properly.), and you saying "Intentional TK." and nothing else in the thread.

He errs on the side of caution, says something as an example of what might have happened and you immediately took an incredulous stance to the way Smoothrich was handling the situation. His next statement was merely a question about the incident and you refuse to answer it while insisting it's the same as a previous experience you'd had where you were the one breaking the rules (which an admin was online to witness) on another server.

This is where Smoothrich returns your attitude to you, and you start to accuse him of being biased. You start (and continue without ceasing) to say he assumes information, but you've been the one withholding it the whole time. The hell do you expect?

If you want to sit there and say well we can't punish people on one report, then LOOK IN THE FUCKING LOGS instead of questioning my integrity OR approach it from a neutral position(ie "Ok he is banned for TKing you but explain who was kicking who and why").  Yet you want to sit here and say "well you went on the defensive".  NO SHIT?!

The logs aren't updated constantly for the NA admins. We can't check them constantly since they might not be up to date. I'm fairly certain that approaching it from a neutral position isn't to assume guilt just because you're so adamant about it, it's to weight both sides of what might have happened and decide it based on evidence, some of which you intentionally refused to give out. You tried to brush off the question "Quit kicking who, exactly?" as if it wasn't pertinent information, when in fact it dealt directly with what had happened. He TKed you because you kicked some guy, that's proof that he was deserving of a ban, not because he had two teamwounds on you and an out of context statement shown together in one screenshot. Your persistent belligerence towards Smoothrich did not help your case.

Also you also say "well kicking slides so often" and "it has little impact on the game" yet his first response is to question the kicking being mentioned in the chat log versus dealing with the blatant TK. Once again, here you are wondering why I got so defensive?!  I don't give a fuck if people kick me unless it is harming me either, so yes I got defensive. You are being MASSIVELY contradicting right now.

It's against the rules, it's against the rules, it's against the rules. You're missing the point of what I said.  I was describing why it can go unchecked. If nobody's complaining about it, we can't always do anything about it. I'm not saying it's okay that it slides, just that when it happens it is hard to notice sometimes.

The guy I actually kicked lied, saying "you guys actually hurt me" when I know GranPappy searched the logs and found NOTHING. He wants to say he took 2 crossbow bolts from the HX that can 2shot me in high end medium armor with 5 IF. Yet he claims he was and getting hurt by our kicks? Sure that TOTALLY adds up as well. He also had a shield on so he wasn't str stacking to live through the bolts. Could he possibly hit the M button, take screens, and get me banned? Instead it somehow provokes his teammate to TK me.

Ban people without evidence? Canary when you TW it SHOWS IT TO THE SERVER. 30s in a round, 2 TW reports pop up and you want to say there is no evidence? When I was kicked off the bridge it showed a teamate headshotting me, and in chat he says "SORRY I COULDNT RESIST". But NO THATS NOT EVIDENCE. What the FUCK are you looking for then? So situations where an admin is present always dictate a warning first? Why was I not warned when I TK'd badplayer? I was instantly banned without warning, and smooth saw the whole thing.

It does not display teamwounds in the logs unless they result in a kill or get reported. Reports do not always display to admins. I had to ask you for a name when you were kicked twice at spawn, and I issued a warning because I couldn't see the reports. I don't know anything about the instance where you got kicked off a bridge. I am also not responsible for the judgments of other admins, though I will defend them, in most cases. It's up to the discretion of an admin what the punishment will be for a particular person in a particular situation based on the severity of the circumstances and the people involved.

Excuse me? I didn't know asking for bans when being intentionally TK'd was overkill.

It isn't. Sigvard got banned, in case you forgot.

Where am I asking for a week ban anywhere?

Right here:

Thats why I say a penalty range. Intentional TK 24hr-week based on situation and regular occurance.
I will be in awe if you dont ban him for a week.

I'm not saying that Sigvard's was a small infraction, but it was his first offense. You were subject to different rules when Smoothrich banned you before that because it was on a different server with different rules (and different people in charge of unbanning).

I wouldn't be offended if someone kicked me 3x in a closed building with full armor on, no. Now if they kicked me off of a bridge, yes I would be. If they kicked me out into the enemy infantry, I would be. If it had harmed me in any way, I may be offended. Once again, Granpappy checked the logs, your little friend is a liar so maybe you need to check your own company.

Just because you wouldn't be offended doesn't mean he wasn't. Just because he didn't report the teamwounds doesn't mean they didn't deal damage. Teamwounds don't show up in the logs unless reported or if they result in a kill. At this point it's your word versus his, and I think it's time we stop retreading this specific issue, since it's already been dealt with.

I'm surprised by how scathing your accusations can be, it's no wonder people don't take you as seriously as you'd like.

I'm not asking for you to police constantly but when something as blatant as kicking/killing a player off the bridge and saying "I COULDNT RESIST" or two TWs pop up in the first 30 seconds of a map, yes I think something other than a warning needs to be issued. What is that inconsistent with what I've asked? How is that not blatant evidence of griefing? Also I want to see this official process if you want to PM it to me.

Once more: Teamwound reports don't always show up for admins. I don't know about the incident with the bridge, but the admins available seemed to have handled it (unless that person teamkilled again after being warned).

You don't always give us the evidence we need. You want us to ban people without actually looking into things, apparently, and I for one will not do that. You presume we can do far more than we actually can, and that we see much more than we actually see.

On top of which, we do sometimes like to play the game ourselves, so I apologize if some of your messages to I-chat go unheeded, but it can be hard to respond to every issue in a timely fashion without turning ourselves into leechers.

Offline Thud

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm new
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Thestus; Miracle
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2012, 04:47:03 am »