Author Topic: March of the Druzhina Bears  (Read 7108 times)

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: March of the Druzhina Bears
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2012, 12:33:17 pm »
Charming as always  :rolleyes:

Obviously Mr Smartface there have been a lot more battles since I made this comment, at which point there had only been one or two non DRZ attacks. Thus the claim that the entire UIF is attacking, was at that that point clearly and obviously false. In fact it still remains to be (given the widespread accusations of who exactly the UIF is) false, in that it is not correct that all alleged, nor even all former confirmed UIF factions have attacked CHAOS in this war.

Well done though, much more subtle that your last questionable comment directed at me. Anyway I should hope you have a better idea of whats going on after all CHAOS is directly involved, while all we are currently doing is honouring mercing agreements with our good friends the DRZ. If you did not have a better idea of exactly what is going on in this war then you would not exactly be doing your job would you? Though I am not sure that supporting misinformed and hyperbolic comments necessarily falls under the job description it seems you are pretty apt when it comes to that as well.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2012, 01:18:42 pm »
I just think it's funny (and telling), that while DRZ is the only UIF faction that has said anything in regards to their attacks, we also have Union and Legio silently attacking as well. Very coincidental, I mean, if it wasn't planned, which is surely wasn't!
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 01:26:15 pm »
+4
It seems hiding behind his big friends' backs has made Plazek a slightly distanced strategus player. Multiple UIF factions are attacking Chaos right now, whilst the rest are sitting by back, indirectly helping DRZ by trade and protection of their common territory. Why would the entire UIF march north? It would make no sense, since DRZ alone would probably be able to deal with this war easily. But, i guess, it is quite convenient to ignore that and just make snarky comments, pretending that there is no big super alliance. :rolleyes:

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 01:38:10 pm »
It seems hiding in NA territory has made PTX a grotesquely fat strategus player. Multiple burgers are being eaten by PTX right now, lets hope he can get out of Ambean without the need of a mobility scooter one day.  :rolleyes:

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2012, 01:38:53 pm »
Obviously Mr Smartface there have been a lot more battles since I made this comment, at which point there had only been one or two non DRZ attacks. Thus the claim that the entire UIF is attacking, was at that that point clearly and obviously false. In fact it still remains to be (given the widespread accusations of who exactly the UIF is) false, in that it is not correct that all alleged, nor even all former confirmed UIF factions have attacked CHAOS in this war.
Everybody gets in the pool and you all rise a little higher.

I would say that, given the amount of armies you're fielding, and judging by the roster, you've all had a part in this war.  Even if your part has SOLELY been to provide trade goods bonuses by allowing allies into your lands for these last months, you've geared these armies out.

Just don't act like your clan has been doing nothing, while you've been mercing. (and talking a lot of trash during the battles, too.  Most of it has been from you guys.)
signature removed: annoying
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

USA USA USA

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2012, 01:45:04 pm »
It seems hiding in NA territory has made PTX a grotesquely fat strategus player. Multiple burgers are being eaten by PTX right now, lets hope he can get out of Ambean without the need of a mobility scooter one day.  :rolleyes:

Man this joke just gets more fresh and ingenious every time I hear it. Come on man, get some new material, lolzamericancheezburgers is old hat, especially considering that the Corporate Cheezburger Machine is a now a worldwide endemic of fatties.

(Though in this instance I did laugh out loud- good restructure, Plazek)
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2012, 01:57:10 pm »
Why thank you  :P

(click to show/hide)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2012, 02:15:19 pm »
+5
People keep saying the whole UIF is attacking poor little CHAOS, but all I have seen attacking them is DRZ? I thought CHAOS were meant to be the badass Merican faction so why is it so tough to fight the most powerful European one?

Well history repeats itself, if DRZ were having trouble with Chaos, they would simply call other UIF clans. Thats exactly what happened to Mercs. First Drz, then Union, then Legio, Raven etc. Then Grey Order got involved too. But who am I trying to convince? its you in the end

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2012, 03:52:14 pm »
If you tell them that even their grandma could win the way they are playing strategus consider you wouldnt be pleased to hear that too.
Who can blame them for only playing if its sure they are winning. If they wish to play like that np. But they should not wonder
if in some time there is no one left to play with :p

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2012, 06:15:44 pm »
+5
Obviously Mr Smartface there have been a lot more battles since I made this comment, at which point there had only been one or two non DRZ attacks.

All four of the battles I linked earlier in this thread happened before you said anything. Don't try to underplay other factions' involvement then try to accuse people of being a "smartface" when you're literally not saying what actually happened.

Thus the claim that the entire UIF is attacking, was at that that point clearly and obviously false. In fact it still remains to be (given the widespread accusations of who exactly the UIF is) false, in that it is not correct that all alleged, nor even all former confirmed UIF factions have attacked CHAOS in this war.

This is partially true. The Empire hasn't attacked us (though did attack a friend of ours), Grey Order hasn't attacked us and 22nd hasn't attacked us. Is the fact that it isn't the entire (alleged) UIF really relevant though? People refer to the large group of EU factions that never fight one another as "UIF" out of convenience. If it's truly not the "whole UIF" or the "rest of the UIF" being involved as people are saying, does it really matter, in the end?

One more thing, though: you ordered us to remove a caravan from your lands under threat of attack, because we had signed up for the Antarians in their battle with you early in strat.

And of course Ribald Ron, we honour our merc agreement with DRZ, 22nd is a small faction in strat and without our strong diplomatic ties or as some might say "hiding" 22nd would quickly go the way of the Mercs. I make no claim that we have stood and done nothing to help DRZ, we would be fools not to support them in the ways we have previously agreed to do so. However with regards to trade, 22nd territory is a free trading zone to all peaceful traders. There is no special treatment there.

Anyway I should hope you have a better idea of whats going on after all CHAOS is directly involved, while all we are currently doing is honouring mercing agreements with our good friends the DRZ.

And yet you imply that this isn't a basis for being considered at war? How can you claim that "all you're doing" is mercing against us when that's exactly the grounds you used to threaten us with an attack? I don't see how you can try to pretend you aren't entirely against us using your own logic, even when your armies haven't been involved.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2012, 07:04:27 pm »
+2
Wow, four months that I have not played, just to come back and to see that this shit has not changed :(

Nothing has been done to change Strat? Always the group with the most members that win? no penalty for huge alliances? no incentive to wage war? same shit for little one? ...etc....?.....?

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2012, 07:07:48 pm »
Always the group with the most members that win? no penalty for huge alliances? no incentive to wage war?
Welcome to online games!

The ones who band together and scream the loudest win.  :mrgreen:

UIF is so large I think even chadz is scared... :cry:
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2012, 07:08:26 pm »
It seems hiding behind his big friends' backs has made Plazek a slightly distanced strategus player. Multiple UIF factions are attacking Chaos right now, whilst the rest are sitting by back, indirectly helping DRZ by trade and protection of their common territory. Why would the entire UIF march north? It would make no sense, since DRZ alone would probably be able to deal with this war easily. But, i guess, it is quite convenient to ignore that and just make snarky comments, pretending that there is no big super alliance. :rolleyes:

we don't need anyones protection of our territories, we can handle it ourselves :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2012, 07:13:47 pm »
We do not care about you and your clan Canary, we just want you, and your obvious hostile intent to stay on your side of the border. I believe this has been a standard diplomatic position since you threatened to crush our 1 village vassal the Ninja last strat because you thought they would be an easy target. A diplomatic position I established to make the situation clear, to avoid war, an objective that was successfully achieved even if by heavy handed means.

I am not against you I have no real opinion either way. Not that I would miss out on these fun battles we have been having, or refuse to help our good friends, two things I do care about. Hold a grudge some moar, just remember to stay off our land. But that should not be too hard for you guys now should it.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2012, 07:34:45 pm »
+3
My obvious hostile intent? You mean how my traders were putting thousands of gold into Buillin when they sold goods there? Alright man, I'm sorry, I'll never be so hostile to you again. I won't assume things from last strategus are behind us anymore.

You keep saying I'm the one holding a grudge, how you had "considered our former grievances behind us" but come on. You're the one bringing up things from last strat that really don't matter. If you really have no opinion, stop making your opinions public. All you bring to these topics is venom and vitriol, and if you're really not involved and really don't care, then please stop poking your head in.

For the record, the diplomat who threatened the Ninjas last strat (not me, as you seem to be insinuating) was dealt with before it ended and removed from his position. He was awful and said awful things and I'm not inclined to defend him.