Author Topic: [Siege] (rule breaking/discussion) Thread (if you play siege please read)  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Draggon

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Blocking axes with my face since June 2011
    • View Profile
    • SnowHawkClan.org
  • Faction: Snowhawk Clan (SHC)
  • Game nicks: SHC_Draggon, SHC_Draggonfang, SHC_Draggonclaw
Fixed in next patch. Team switching that is.

Awesomesauce Supreme!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Best thing the devs have done in a long time. Enslave Ozin to do what they can't be arsed to do.

Fixed that for you :mrgreen:

Offline The_danish_lost_viking

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • WAR DOGS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: WAR DOGS
  • Game nicks: W_D_Maddane
I give you right ón This, only one thing that is not true, you wrote 10-20 sec, well you Ban mé for one hour for leeching or how you Spell it, i leeching for 5 sec, many players that day just wonder what happens, no warning, nothing. Randomdude, dont be that hash ón people for 5 sec, but the other thing you wrote about, i give you right brother :-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
I give you right ón This, only one thing that is not true, you wrote 10-20 sec, well you Ban mé for one hour for leeching or how you Spell it, i leeching for 5 sec, many players that day just wonder what happens, no warning, nothing. Randomdude, dont be that hash ón people for 5 sec, but the other thing you wrote about, i give you right brother :-)

It wasnt 5 seconds mate. It doesnt matter how many times you say it was 5 seconds, it wasnt. And it was the second time in a short while.

Offline The_danish_lost_viking

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • WAR DOGS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: WAR DOGS
  • Game nicks: W_D_Maddane
It wasnt 5 seconds mate. It doesnt matter how many times you say it was 5 seconds, it wasnt. And it was the second time in a short while.

Yeah yeah what ever. And i only was kick one time and still for5 sec no matter what you say, and many know it
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Fixed that for you :mrgreen:

Heh, the dev team "hired" 4 dev applicants, and at least one is doing excellent work (I don't know much about Tenne and Dehitay :? ). I say it was a success.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
+2
In my view any admins prepared to do it and appearing on siege need a round of applause.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Heh, the dev team "hired" 4 dev applicants, and at least one is doing excellent work (I don't know much about Tenne and Dehitay :? ). I say it was a success.
Or, the whole dev team does the work but they say, ok, people already hate us, lets make these "good" devs meow and ozin so that people like them and forget about the trolling devs, and whenever there is bad news the same person is always in charge of announcing it (if they even bother to do so).
Anyway, i have said this a lot of times, but gratz to the devs for making and keeping with this awesome mod for a few years.

Now, back on topic:
So staying in spec is allowed, nice to see that point clarified, there have been discussions about it on the server.
Also, random, keep up the good work admining on siege, and hopefully a new wave of admins will actually choose some extra who play it more often. (apart from the admin alts, but i dont really think most people know who the hell they are)

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  Don't worry RandomNuub, all the crying happening is a sign that there are actually admins doing their jobs.

I just got kicked from the server for saying similar thing by sensitive lansamur. Cute :D

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
RandomNuub and Random_my old friend is quite different from each other, I might say.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
RandomNuub and Random_my old friend is quite different from each other, I might say.

Not much. Both are widespread, it's like kicking for word "fuck" or "bitch".

I love admins, like you, who are so insecure that they try punish anyone who disrespected them instead of manning up.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:26:00 pm by Lech »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Not much. Both are widespread, it's like kicking for word "fuck" or "bitch".

I love admins, like you, who are so insecure that they try punish anyone who disrespected them instead of manning up.
Admin complains about me swearing a lot *mutes the admin*.  :mrgreen:
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
  I play daily with HRE's and I'm quite social with them (as anybody else of deserves my attention). Therefore I was having an usual internet "lolfun quotes I'm special" moment as I have with several others, including my clanmate devs.
I'm yet to get a feedback from an admin/dev saying such as "please don't call me such things" or worst, because thankfully, they are mature.

You're trying to hard Lech, take a break and drink some green tea, works wonders. I love it. But nothing beats my coffee.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 09:50:54 pm by karasu »

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Best thing the devs have done in a long time. Hire Ozin to do what they can't be arsed to do.

I totally agree! :D

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
Now, if we only could get those other lazy buggers to work as well..

Code for multi?
Monkeys!