57 (39%)
Germanicus is awesome
5 (3.4%)
metal is the best genre
13 (8.9%)
hip hop sucks
24 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: loosing blood  (Read 3525 times)

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
loosing blood
« on: March 06, 2012, 10:07:02 pm »
if u get hitted u should loose blood and recive damage (1) every 10 sec just blunt weps couldnt makes u bleed
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: loosing blood
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 11:19:02 pm »
hit hit hit, lose, receive
no to bleeding

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:48:29 pm »
hit hit hit, lose, receive
no to bleeding
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 12:01:59 am »
I wonder why there is such a stigma associated with proper grammar on the internet. Think about how much information and knowledge is all around us, to belittle someone for correcting someone is silly. To compare them to chocolate chip cookies is even sillier.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 01:18:38 am »
if you want this level of realism go play Battleground Europe or something

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 12:59:36 am »

dude i know my gramamr sucks, but at my school we dont learn english i try to write as good i can ,i could write in german but then none would be able to read
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 03:21:35 am »
dude i know my gramamr sucks, but at my school we dont learn english

Hah.

What school is it? Anyway, simple school language education is overrated by the people.

You can only be good at a foreign language, if you use it a lot. School education won't be enough.
I know it depends on the country, I'm just telling my own experience, not the best place I know, but still.

Regarding the suggestion, it's a no-go. While it would be realistic, it'd make people even more frustrated.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:23:05 am by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 04:19:16 am »
+5
The Devs should secretly add this in the next patch, but only to the 1h butcher's cleaver and not tell anyone.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 05:23:16 am »
let the arrows rain

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 07:00:08 am »
Definitely would be more realistic but people die quick enough as it is to be honest. Adding this would really make people too frustrated to play.

Hey if in my opinion if eng is your second langauge, I don't care if you have good grammar. Its the people who speak it and write in it everyday that have horrible grammar and spelling that drive me crazy.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 01:28:01 am »

dude i know my gramamr sucks, but at my school we dont learn english i try to write as good i can ,i could write in german but then none would be able to read

Where the hell in Germany do you live that you don't have to learn English at school? o.O

I know second foreign language isn't always the same but as far as I know everyone nowadays has to learn it. :/

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 09:33:34 pm »
Where the hell in Germany do you live that you don't have to learn English at school? o.O

I know second foreign language isn't always the same but as far as I know everyone nowadays has to learn it. :/

yeah normaly yes but its because of my class mates , so the teachers sayed once ok u dont want english ok then see what u get (now they dont teach anymore) i hate my mates for that stupid asses

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 02:47:55 pm »
+1

that is massively racist towards him..

Offline Deathwhisper

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 05:55:02 pm »
+1
This has actually been added to brytenwalda, but could probably be too easily exploited in Crpg (just imagine a naked guy who throws a knife at you then runs till you lose all your blood) and would create insane amounts of rage.

Perhaps add this but only to a few select weapons that aren't used much atm. Like daggers and other very short weapons with block, it'd make them useful (although it wouldn't be very realistic ofc).

Another way of balancing this out could be to cap the damage taken. For example you would only lose 5 hp max in 60 seconds after having been wounded by a throwing knife, and it could stack.

His suggestion wasn't that bad, there's no reason to troll / flame at him while it could actually be a new interesting mechanic if done well.

Offline Aleskander

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • I swear to drunk ossifer I'm not god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aleskander, Alesoy Varsov
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 05:07:29 am »
This has actually been added to brytenwalda, but could probably be too easily exploited in Crpg (just imagine a naked guy who throws a knife at you then runs till you lose all your blood) and would create insane amounts of rage.

Perhaps add this but only to a few select weapons that aren't used much atm. Like daggers and other very short weapons with block, it'd make them useful (although it wouldn't be very realistic ofc).

Another way of balancing this out could be to cap the damage taken. For example you would only lose 5 hp max in 60 seconds after having been wounded by a throwing knife, and it could stack.

His suggestion wasn't that bad, there's no reason to troll / flame at him while it could actually be a new interesting mechanic if done well.

Something like, a maximum of 1/3 of the damage taken from the blow, over the damage recieved by the blow over four

So, if you were hit for 12 damage, you would take 4 bleed damage over 3 seconds

And only for cut weapons

"Die in Turkish Penis"-Grabber, 14-6-12
Never forget