Author Topic: Fallen Diplomacy  (Read 11580 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Fallen Diplomacy
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 08:19:01 pm »
+1
Betrayed? I don't recall any betrayal of us to HATE or any of the clans in HATE, as we never had any agreements whatsoever, we were completely neutral.

Actually, we got some info not to attack you boys from Sitting bull. Apparently you guys made some kinda deal to no longer fight each other. I never saw it, but we followed through with it.

We got this:
Hey guys, don't attack fallen, We got some stuff going on so don't attack em.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 08:19:05 pm »
I've pretty much summed up everything I had to say.  Strat 2.0 was a series of horrible things from you people and I've never had a worse clan to deal with, and I've seen nothing to improve my perspective.  I told other clans I wouldn't go out of my way to grief Fallen now and people can work out agreements with you just fine, but you refused to on your own accord, you can't blame me for anything, I did not strong arm any clans in our alliance or tell them to do anything anyway to make me happy, any opportunities to make agreements that didn't go through are entirely between your diplomats and theirs, not me.

Yes I asked  to go (coy asked for me) in the fallen IRC and small talk with your members and be friendly, and everyone said they would refuse to ever let me in there, someone said theyd PISS on the IRC if I was ever allowed in, lmao.  So I actually attempted to warm up to Fallen, and got horribly rebuked.  I'm not ranting or crazy or anything, I'm just listing reasons why you guys have been so frustrating to deal with, leading up to the developers actually nuking you out of the game with magic carpets, which was one of the only good decisions the dev team have ever made.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2012, 08:29:11 pm »
Actually, we got some info not to attack you boys from Sitting bull. Apparently you guys made some kinda deal to no longer fight each other. I never saw it, but we followed through with it.

We got this:
Hey guys, don't attack fallen, We got some stuff going on so don't attack em.

I made no such deal. I asked for a meeting for "something mutually beneficial" and later canceled that meeting. I am willing to forward the exact messages to you if you so wish. I'll contact Sitting Bull myself to make sure nothing odd has happened. I am perfectly willing to make all communication with Sitting Bull and myself public for everyone in HATE.

Yes I asked  to go (coy asked for me) in the fallen IRC and small talk with your members and be friendly, and everyone said they would refuse to ever let me in there,
You should be informed then that even the non-fallen (including a Dev who was the first to respond and with a "NO" as an answer.) in the channel refused to have you there. The IRC is not "public," and for the record I do not claim responsibility for the actions nor words of Curtis and his pissing. He also threatened to burn down the IRC or something like that.

Your past behavior is what kept you from entering the IRC.

If anyone wants to warm up to the Fallen, gaining acces to our forums or our IRC is not the way to go unless we already are on extremely friendly terms.

If you wish to warm up and small talk, join TS and poke for permissions, or talk with members in private via in game chat, on the forums, in our public clan thread, on irc, steam, etc.

I will state publicly right now that our Private Forums and IRC are off-limits to almost everyone who is not Fallen, a potential recruit, or a close friend. They are not to be viewed as a "public forum" to mingle with the Fallen. My apologies for any confusion on that part.

Given your behavior of trolling the Fallen for months on end, I am surprised that you even asked for permission to our IRC during a time when you were still trolling (It was about the same time of Meow threatening to ban you from irc actually, Well before we send those "apologies" to each other in PM). Things do not warm up instantly, small steps are much better for "warming up" then giant leaps into "Fallen Safezones."

So again, if you or anyone wish to warm up, small steps are best, and avoid asking for private Fallen Forums/Chats until you are already well-liked. Any and all "warming up" attempts should be done preferably weeks or months after any antagonizing of any Fallen, and not a mere day after trolling the entire clan.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:36:24 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2012, 08:33:06 pm »
+1
I made no such deal. I asked for a meeting for "something mutually beneficial" and later canceled that meeting. I am willing to forward the exact messages to you if you so wish. I'll contact Sitting Bull myself to make sure nothing odd has happened. I am perfectly willing to make all communication with Sitting Bull and myself public for everyone in HATE.

As I said, I never saw it, I just got poked with it and informed everyone else. If it was cancelled we never got informed, but bull HAS been busy recently, so it could of easily slipped his mind.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2012, 08:36:36 pm »
+1
We are soooo evil.
Lets present the newestz member of the brigade:
(click to show/hide)
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2012, 08:43:25 pm »
+2
I was passed only one message from her, ever, that you said "We will not attack fallen any time soon, but you better tell tears that The Fallen should attack Hospitaller soon or they are useless.

I said no such thing. Though I hate to do this I won't let anyone call me a liar:

11:39 AM <Tears> Smoothrich is mentioning messages. Might I ask what messages were passed besides the one night about the TKoV incident, that were meant to be passed between Smoothrich to Fallen?
11:39 AM <Tears> I honestly only recall that one message
11:41 AM <Coy_> Well yes, you weren't paying much attention to what I was saying that night.
11:41 AM <Coy_> He talked about not wanting to fight with Fallen anymore and wanting to work together.
11:41 AM <Coy_> But no one in Fallen will talk to him.
11:48 AM <Tears> That part was relayed to leadership
11:48 AM <Tears> Thank you for your time.

You yourself agree that is the only thing I said to you.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 08:44:21 pm »
Fine, I'll scroll through irccloud weeks back to that day and take a screenshot if I have to when I get home. I'm refering to the TKoV diplomacy incident, not our current short conversation.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:46:06 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2012, 08:48:44 pm »
Fine, I'll scroll through irccloud weeks back to that day and take a screenshot if I have to when I get home. I'm refering to the TKoV diplomacy incident, not our current short conversation.

Please do. Friend or no I won't have someone lying about what I say.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2012, 08:49:17 pm »
Please do. Friend or no I won't have someone lying about what I say.

Neither will I.

EDIT: Conversation was night of Feb 15th, I'll post quotes this afternoon.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:58:41 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2012, 08:52:03 pm »
+4
What I see in this thread is two people in particular having vast differences with each other and the diplomatic aspect falling short. This is something that should be taken to PM's/TS or other means of non-public communication imo.

Fact of the matter is: Fallen say they have been re-invented as a clan - this is a good time to show that past issues can be overcome and perceived negative diplomatic decisions be avoided or even undone. If this is to be done without past baggage, I recommend to have uninvolved people do the talking.

As far as Green goes (go green!), Fallen have asked us for neutrality in Strat for the time being and we stand by that. Smooth has made it clear that he sees no reason to stop trolling them at the same time, which was also conveyed. I see no issue to be discussed.

Give each other a break - this coming from the "backstabbers" of Strat 2.0 btw.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2012, 08:59:31 pm »
What I see in this thread is two people in particular having vast differences with each other and the diplomatic aspect falling short. This is something that should be taken to PM's/TS or other means of non-public communication imo.

Fact of the matter is: Fallen say they have been re-invented as a clan - this is a good time to show that past issues can be overcome and perceived negative diplomatic decisions be avoided or even undone. If this is to be done without past baggage, I recommend to have uninvolved people do the talking.

As far as Green goes (go green!), Fallen have asked us for neutrality in Strat for the time being and we stand by that. Smooth has made it clear that he sees no reason to stop trolling them at the same time, which was also conveyed. I see no issue to be discussed.

Give each other a break - this coming from the "backstabbers" of Strat 2.0 btw.

You always were one of my favorite RS.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2012, 09:15:08 pm »
You always were one of my favorite RS.

Thanks, but to make it clear: I am trying not to be biased towards one side or the other - and I am trying to get everyone else to do the same.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2012, 09:27:38 pm »
I thought that was very clear.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2012, 09:45:45 pm »
+5
Gods

Fallens silence please, let me handle this diplomatic issue:

fuck you all yo

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2012, 09:49:05 pm »
my inner image whore is returning!

I have a pretty epic photobucket of plagiarized images and meme's if anyone's interested
 - Stolen from Macropussy