Author Topic: Fallen Diplomacy  (Read 11582 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Fallen Diplomacy
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2012, 12:31:00 am »
Yup, I sent that message at February 15, 2012, 20:34:06, and you talked to Coy about telling me about wanting to be friends at February 15, 2012, 21:53:00.

So, that message was sent before you contacted us, and I canceled the HATE meeting due to your message.

Again, not seeing the betrayal. If I sent it after, then sure I can see the issue. But the message was sent after your IRC public troll about wanting to destroy Fallen, and before you said you wanted to work with us.

Anywho, this shall be my last response due to advice from Ramses and Dynamike.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:32:54 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2012, 12:32:31 am »
Dear Smoothrich
(click to show/hide)

I think everyone has read at least one of your loooong posts in this and we are all enlightend now...BUT repeating yourself for the 20. time wont change anything now
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2012, 12:32:51 am »
I will gladly help HATE vs the Fallen, for all the shittalking I (we) do to HATE they are just a small clan who got on the losing side of a war. Any clan under threat from the Fallen we will help.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2012, 12:37:04 am »
Yeah, leave HATE alone, anders was a dick to me once or twice but he's not nearly as bad as Tears, and there's a lot of cool people in HATE.  If Fallen attacks it we will gladly help defend it.  If fallen attacks any clan we will throw in full support against it. 

I think this PM is the full evidence that literally everything they do is backstabbing scheming, its really embarrassing.  Think twice before any of you sign any agreements with Fallen.  They just spent this entire thread trying to say they have never backstabbed in strat 3.0, but we have, hilariously, full evidence of their scheming aganst both the green alliance, and HATE, simultaneously.  Pathetic.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2012, 12:41:16 am »
+2

And for a short while this thread looked actually promising...
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2012, 12:57:48 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

All's Fair in Love and War. They pulled a 2500 man army to attack our poor little village of kwynn. I don't mind letting you Greens fight against Fallen if you wish to fight against them. But after back to being strat enemies. GL to both sides.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2012, 01:07:54 am »
Ok - I think this has gone on long enough.

I don't want to see any more Fallen's posting in here unless it is to post a picture of a Kitten. Even then it will have to be a very cute Kitten in order for you to escape my wrath  :twisted:

In other words - Fallens, shut up!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2012, 01:08:52 am »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2012, 01:15:22 am »
(click to show/hide)
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2012, 01:15:45 am »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2012, 01:25:03 am »
Hey Kreczor,

Tears has agreed to stop posting in responce to Smoothrich and Badplayer on the Fallen diplomacy topic and I will as well.  If you can manage to persuade Smoothrich and Badplayer to do the same then I think that will be best for all parties involved.  The things being said are not benefitting anybody and it will be unfortunate to let this escalte into a full scale Strat and forum war.

Just to confirm what happened with the published message to HATE, we were responding to Smoothrich's declaration that he was going to attack Fallen and wipe us out.  As soon as Coy relayed the message that he was trolling we canceled the requested meeting and felt secure enough to start building towards supporting the Green Alliance instead.

We have now attacked Kwynn acording to our communications with yourself and CHAOS but are unhappy with Smoothrich and Badplayer's public support of HATE which goes against these agreements.  Whether it is trolling or not I am suprised that Smoothrich is advocating LLJK doing the very things he acuses Fallen of doing.  Especially since our attack on HATE is a direct consequence of HATE attacking one of your own allies - The Knights of New.  I will understand if you feel it best for LLJK not to merc for us in this war against HATE given what has been said.  However I would still rather see you guys fighting with us instead of against us and if we can move beyond what has been said, perhaps all diplomacy between our 2 clans can be concluded between ourselves rather than between Smoothrich and Tears. 

As a first step would you be willing to post a short message on our Fallen Diplomacy topic outlining that LLJK will not be supporting HATE, are neutral towards the Fallen and that there is nothing more to be said from LLJK members on the topic.  At the same time I will post that we are attacking HATE in order to support the Green Alliance and that Fallen members also should shut up

Does that sound reasonable?

Cheers,
Tomas

LLJK are hostile to Fallen. Kreczor doesn't represent LLJK.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 01:26:48 am by BADPLAYER »

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2012, 01:27:29 am »
+1
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2012, 01:32:37 am »
Now Fallen is trying to turn LLJK's own members against our leaders, jesus christ stop with this machiavellian bullshit.  I like dealing with honest, well meaning people who play strat for fun and like the good battles, like we've been doing with hospitallers, have had with HATE, and in the past with Byzantium and other LLJK enemies.  Fallen doesn't play for fun, they play to roleplay as all powerful behind the scenes backstabbing master strategists who play every side and always come out on top.  Everyone was sick of your BS and you got wiped out right at the start.  I feel bad for HATE because they were clearly just another pawn in your schemes and they just want to have fun too.  Really sad to watch this unfold.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2012, 01:37:40 am »
Now Fallen is trying to turn LLJK's own members against our leaders, jesus christ stop with this machiavellian bullshit.  I like dealing with honest, well meaning people who play strat for fun and like the good battles, like we've been doing with hospitallers, have had with HATE, and in the past with Byzantium and other LLJK enemies.  Fallen doesn't play for fun, they play to roleplay as all powerful behind the scenes backstabbing master strategists who play every side and always come out on top.  Everyone was sick of your BS and you got wiped out right at the start.  I feel bad for HATE because they were clearly just another pawn in your schemes and they just want to have fun too.  Really sad to watch this unfold.

I'm sorry - Kreczor messaged us to try and establish a more amicable dimplomatic contact.  I therefore assumed he had the right to speak on your behalf and merely attempted to move on from this debacle.  Clearly I was wrong.

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2012, 01:38:13 am »
+1
22 pages of Huseby's pics later...