Author Topic: Fallen Diplomacy  (Read 11542 times)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: Fallen Diplomacy
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 03:45:08 pm »
I have the ability to mute and unmute you! Muaha!

It's a sad day when you are warned more than me, my trolling skills are faltering.

As for Fallen guy, we are just reminding everyone of how well you can be trusted brochacho. That and Tears always brings out the best in every young goonling.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 04:02:16 pm »
+2
Starting from zero in Strat is not easy - you could have been firing green arrows of joy if you wanted, but there are more than one way of going about it.

Let 'em do their thing and see how it turns out.

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 05:50:10 pm »
+1
As for Fallen guy, we are just reminding everyone of how well you can be trusted brochacho. That and Tears always brings out the best in every young goonling.

Ah yes. Good to put everything out in the open, I support this.

I openly would like to remind everyone that The Fallen Brigade broke one agreement in Strat 2 , non in Strat 3, and in this strat have been very truthful in our intent and communication (thanks to completely new leadership and administration). One of the first meetings with CHAOS I directly told you that "we don't have bullets for this war between Red and Green" and I was informed that "we understand" so this Diplomacy Announcement should have come as no surprise to anyone in the Green (I assumed you would spread the word).

At the very least, I myself have been very truthful in dealing with Red or Green.

My apologies for not giving the Green those archers that they requested so often, I can see that this has upset many of the LLJK judging from the posts here, and I do apologize for not giving you what you wanted.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me!

I love you all, best of luck! <3
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:51:17 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 06:10:30 pm »
+12
it doesn't even matter if you make a merc agreement with fallen, every single agreement you've made with clans you betray or ignore them

like in strat 2.0 you were mercing for us, then you demanded gold to keep mercing, which we paid because we still thought you guys were cool and wanted to help, and then Ecko and other people told you to stop mercing for us and you agreed, betraying us, even though you ended up betraying ecko too eventually.  FCC fought tooth and nail for you guys in strat 3.0 to get support, then when they get attacked no fallen decided to merc for them at all even saying you would and they all got beat because of no mercs showing up at EU times and GTX the game.  this strat you had tkov give you guys shelter and a place to play strat and get back on your feet then when they ask for help in a battle you told them fallen archers are too good to use pathetic 4 PD bows and you'd refuse to help.

in fallen 2.0 we would talk to your leaders about stuff in the desert against camel screamers, such as giving them a particular date we planned on attack, mysteriously the people we were goign to war against the very same/next day would message us hearing they were gonna be attacked on a certain day, because you took every opportunity to fuck over people you pretended to be friends with, for the sake of worthless strat factions like the great khans or whatever.  if things got too rough between LLJK and you guys, loki would offer to give zealot donations to the server, pretty much using literal bribery in order to cover up their shady shittiness in actually playing the game.

you betrayed all of the northern empire and had your leaders brag about how you fucked them over by making agreements and breaking them, loki and his cronies took full credit for getting DRZ, FCC, and other clans in a massive conspiracy to cause the hosps, ats, and occitan to GTX strat by being lied to and shit on by you guys.

fallen combines a perfect storm of shit playstyles on the battle servers (delaying, trolling, refusing to help team by camping their own spawn just like ATS does except ATS players have individual skill), arrogant and condescending posts and talks by people like Tears of Destiny, Loki, whatever other clowns you people put in charge of talking to other clans, brazenly exploiting strategus every chance you got while accusing other clans of doing the same (culminating in the devs raping you guys out of the game with magic carpets), nonstop shit talking mega alliances while forming the biggest and shittiest one in NA, despite being mostly an EU clan, then refusing to even support or help your allies in any meaningful way regardless.

you can't even be described as fairweather friends, you're just a shit clan that no one has respect for, even the developers of the mod.

get out

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:16:13 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 06:18:14 pm »
+4
true story
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 06:18:29 pm »
(click to show/hide)

My goodness.

"  this strat you had tkov keep you give you guys shelter and a place to play strat and get back on your feet then when they ask for help in a battle you told them fallen archers are too good to use pathetic 4 PD bows and you'd refuse to help."

This is a complete lie, and I'm fascinated that you continue to say this despite the innumerable clarifications. TKoV know that we have no problem with PD4 bows, especially MWed ones. We stated that PD1 and PD2s were not worth the gold that the performance gave. I clarified that with Tristan himself. I told the diplomat that came in the TS(robert?) that we would inform our Fallen (what few were still playing strat at the time) of the battle that was about to occure.

Perhaps the reason why our archers are so scarce are because we don't have many left (I know of 3 NA archer mains, one of who is only active twice a month now), not because we have a "refusal" to help TKoV.

Everytime I talk to TKoV, I'm told things are fine (and they deny your earlier claim of wanting to kick us out of the village, thank you again for spreading rumours to my Fallen members). Why are you so concerned with faulty second-hand information?

EDIT as for your FCC story, I never heard one complaint, and they understood what we were doing, and relations have always been fine with them (you missed a few details of your story, nicely one sided). Anymore of our allies that you feel the need to speak for, mister universal diplomat?  :lol:

Anything else you would like to get off your chest, Smoothrich?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:24:56 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 06:31:20 pm »
+9
no one gives a shit about that bow thing really, tkov got over it because they aren't spergs, i'm just using it an example of you being a horrible diplomat and a condescending idiot, how awful fallen is to deal with in any way

i never even said shit about tkov kicking you people out, coy just misinterpreted what i said when i was just shit talking fallen to her, as i do regularly because i remind her she is in an awful clan as a constant (but truthful) troll

i'm just posting a list of my experiences with fallen, 99 percent of which you can't refute, because I don't troll fallen endlessly for no reason.  in strat 1.0 you must've had different leaders or something because you guys seemed pretty good and were helpful.  But you've abused that reputation and just endlessly dicked over everyone else in strat every opportunity and really, really ruined your reputation with the community as a whole and I'm just speaking from my perspective.  I have had so many negative experiences with fallen as a strategus clan leader it's just awful and my post is to really help fallen understand why some people, like me, act the way they do towards you all.

I'm sure many other clans aren't quite so open and forthcoming about their opinions and will post innocuous good tidings in this thread wishing you luck.  But trust me, no one views you guys as anything but shit, and with people like you doing diplomacy, that will never change.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:54:41 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 06:47:21 pm »
+1

Yea!!!...now I can openly love miggy  :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:50:06 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 06:48:07 pm »
no one gives a shit about that bow thing really, tkov got over it because they aren't spergs, i'm just using it an example of you being a horrible diplomat and a condescending idiot, how awful fallen is to deal with in any way

i never even said shit about tkov kicking you people out, coy just misinterpreted what i said when i was just shit talking fallen to her, as i do regularly because i remind her she is in an awful clan as a constant (but truthful) troll

i'm just listing a list of my experiences with fallen, 99 percent of which you can't refute, because I don't troll fallen endlessly for no reason.  in strat 1.0 you must've had different leaders or something because you guys seemed pretty good and were helpful.  But you've abused that reputation and just endlessly dicked over everyone else in strat every opportunity and really, really ruined your reputation with the community as a whole and I'm just speaking from my perspective.  I have had so many negative experiences with fallen as a strategus clan leader it's just awful and my post is to really help fallen understand why some people, like me, act the way they do towards you all.

I'm sure many other clans aren't quite so open and forthcoming about their opinions and will post innocuous good tidings in this thread wishing you luck.  But trust me, no one views you guys as anything but shit, and with people like you doing diplomacy, that will never change.
Thank you for your time, and your valuable opinion!
This man deserves a round of applause and upvotes for his honesty!

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 06:50:58 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

I can't comment on Strat 2.0 as i wasn't really around but show me a single agreement that Fallen have broken in Strat 3. 

- Our "Mega Alliance" died before it ever got started and we gave full roster support to the other members as we were killed one by one.  No agreements were ever broken there.
- We accpepted defeat and gave up the Steppe in order to go and support the FCC with our remaining troops/equipment but within days of the decision, FCC GTX and a fair number of our members have since followed.  Again, no agreements broken.
- We are still good friends with Kapikulu and will help them whenever and wherever we can.  But we are a seperate diplomatic entity, so there have been no agreements broken there.
- Yes TKoV offered us shelter, but your stance and opinions on us prevented them from ever agreeing to any deals with us.
- We have been seeking an agreement with CHAOS recently but again you have been the ones to prevent anything official from happening.
- Despite the lack of agreements with you we still decided to press ahead and attack HATE in order to secure your western borders.  We identified this as a good way to support you without going back on a NAP agreement that we have been discussing with Hosptialler/Occitan since before the war even started.  We told you, CHAOS and TKoV about attacking HATE and whilst CHAOS and TKoV are happy with this, you seem to have a problem with us helping you out?!
- We recently merced for CHAOS against Zagush, but the French Connection were never part of our NAP with the Hospitallers/Occitan.  So guess what, no agreements broken there either.

So the lesson here seems to be that if you want agreements, perhaps you should actually attempt to talk to us and agree on something instead of being blinded by some sort of hatred against people who are no longer even active within our faction!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 06:52:30 pm »

getting tense
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 06:53:08 pm »
Oh Thomas, you silly goose, presenting facts never ends well when the other party has nothing but third-hand information and silly grudges.

We should be thanking Smoothrich, as thanks to him, we don't even have to do anything to maintain an evil reputation.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:54:09 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2012, 07:01:53 pm »
Smooth why did you sign up against MB, for Hospitallers for tonight's battle? 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2012, 07:02:35 pm »
I luv everybody  :oops:

Smooth why did you sign up against MB, for Hospitallers for tonight's battle?

Maybe he thought your side needed some help  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:03:48 pm by Syls »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 07:15:55 pm »
+4
idk so what, you let FCC get shit on so hard they rage quit even though you were "just about to help" thing is you didn't, i was there in the big raid battle that cost them so much gear, it was afternoon EU time and the enemy was stacked with EU fighters, unsurprisingly not a single fallen was there for them to be seen, when they needed help teh most, maybe if you guys actually merced for them they wouldn't of rage quitted en masse, too bad you indirectly cost us one of the most well liked clans in crpg

honestly besides you getting stomped on at the very start (for perfectly justifiable reasons) you were a total non factor in strat 3.0 so of course you didn't have the chance to fuck over too many people

but strat 2.0 was an absolute nightmare in dealing with you people and thats where the great majority of my complaints, are, things that so far have been hand waved or totally ignored.  honestly it was so damaging that i don't really give a shit who is in charge or what who says what, i don't even know who you are tomas.  my relations with fallen this strat have been 0, no one has talked to LLJK at all, you blame me for bad diplomacy when every clan in a row asked me "did tears talk to you guys yet about new leadership?"  when in reality tears removed me from his friends list months before because he tried to get my admin removed shitting up thread after thread about me and stopped talking to me completely, making me dislike him as an individual and further tarnishing your clans reputation.  what do you expect when you have zero communications with the largest NA clan that is the center of the territory, and the person you put in charge of getting the "fallen message" to new clans is someone who cannot resist trying to sully my name in the community due to his own paranoid, autistic, obsessed reasons.

thing is you can ask anyone in chaos or tkov or any of those clans, for the past ~2 months i've said i don't care about fallen, you guys can do whatever you want in strat and i won't raid you people or give you trouble, i just troll a bunch because of how shitty you were to deal with when fallen was actually in a position to play strat in 2.0, and the terrible things tears has done to me and many of my friends in this community, for pretty much no reason besides his own ego.  no one else in fallen was willing to talk to me so i made sure to tell coy to let you guys know most of what i say is trolling and i'd welcome you guys playing strat, but i mean you really should be helping the people who gave you a place to stay in some way.  but i guess helping other clans isn't very fallen of you.

now that you are going forward and saying that you will basically openly plot against whoever you want i figured i would just post my side of things, since once again no one in fallen has ever manned up to deal with me directly, so i have no reason to assume you people as anything but hostile.  i was told i wasn't welcome in the fallen IRC, i really can't be bothered to ever be civil with tears, coy tried sending you people messages for me that seemingly got ignored so she doesn't care anymore either.  I actually went out of my way in strat 3.0 to protect fallen once if you remember.  Goretooth went, without orders, to attack a fallen fief along with BADPLAYER, two of the biggest fallen haters in our faction.  You guys were weak at the time, and would've lost.  What I did, because i actually honor agreements, I removed them from teh faction temporarily, then placed them at much lower rank, and unhired everyone, and let all the troops and stuff die, pretty sure giving you the gear as well.  Yet I am still the asshole, right?

mostly i was just impressed if i just put everything together in one big post, how awful it makes you guys look.  funny thing is all i said was true.  deal with it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:26:20 pm by Smoothrich »