• Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Broetzy
UNBAN
« on: February 16, 2012, 09:46:50 pm »
I was playing the mod on an EU server and I was just playing as normal ! And i tab out of my game to have a look at my stats and I then enter back the mod and it said you have been kicked form the server and i try to join back and i am banned ! I haven't done anything wrong I haven't been team hitting or killing !  :( And i just started playing this mod today! I would at least like to know the reason why i was banned >: l Thanks !

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: UNBAN
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 10:17:41 pm »
Hey, you were banned for leeching.
These are the server rules: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html

The admin who banned you might shorten the ban since you are a new player but please make sure you read and understand those rules.
If you have questions feel free to ask them.

Offline PeterM4

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 10:21:06 pm »
Ok thanks !!! I hope the ban isn't too long :D I was only like afk for about a minute or two looking at my stats :( Thanks again for the help :D

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 10:26:47 pm »
Can i just say something "ON TOPIC" (so i don't get any more fail warnings)...

I dunno what sort of tools the admins have at their disposal, but is it possible, before they unleash ban-hammer, to look thru a list and see when a player has registered, his main, his alts, his level etc.  Cos then, they could be more lenient, or explain in game the rules to the new player etc.  It would make sense, especially if you don't recognise the name too.  I dunno, cRPG has become fucking strict.

Cos, if i was brand new, play first day and get banned for a reason i didn't know, i'd think "fail mod is fail, fuck this".   That's just me though :p this guy is more optimist than me ^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline PeterM4

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 10:36:18 pm »
I agree polkafranzi :D If there were some sort of warning or someone could of explained this to me i wouldn't of gotten a ban ! :)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 10:51:12 pm »
polkafranzi, gimme a break, we don't have time to go through each player's history before taking action. He was standing still for a long time, I gave him a few wake-up punches to the face to confirm that he wasn't there (even if you're tabbed out you should respond to the audio cue), then banned him for a day. AFK --> leecher --> ban, simple as that. It's each player's responsibility to read the rules before playing, shouts from the peanut gallery aren't going to change that.

Anyway, I'll remove the ban, but next time if you're tabbing out, go spec first. :P
Don't.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 11:08:44 pm »
please please utilize kick feature before banning! :)

-humble request