Author Topic: Cavarly is broken  (Read 8537 times)

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
Re: Cavarly is broken
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2012, 08:22:50 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPx-zkaKlTA

I was born in 84 and so i watched the series as a kid but only saw random episodes here and there. so it wasnt until this year that i made an effort to watch the entire series and relieve those child hood moments.

anyways overall i enjoyed the series as a whole. season 1 was a great way to start off and i personally enjoyed season 8-10 with the more adult themed content, the more darker tone and what not. i didnt mind lord dregg as a villain but liked shredder and krang more.

i definitely feel the series went way too long! 10 seasons was too much. it should of been cut down to like 5 or 6 seasons. so many episodes were pointless and just unnecessary with mediocre storylines that went off key from the central storyline of the turtles vs shredder and krang.

i actually finished watching the last episode of the series a few days ago and thought it was ok. they defeat lord dregg in the end but i was unhappy with the send off the producers gave to the turtles (for those of you who have seen the last episode). i would of liked to of seen one more episode showing the turtles going back to a normal life and/or going about there separate ways and showing what happened to shredder and krang. what happened to lord dreggs army and mung?

anyways overall a great show that brought me back to my child hood. i have never seen the 2003 series but plan on making that my next objective to watch that entire series.
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Death_Dealer

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • to Shish your enemies, see them Kebabed before you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Shishkebab, Ronaldinho, Colossus, Death_Dealer, Brunhild, Whorecraft, Fahishe, Altair
  • IRC nick: Shishkebab
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2012, 08:51:05 pm »
shields on horse should reduce riding skill!

nice idea, only when holding it u mean right? or shooting hitting etc control maybe lower

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2012, 11:24:46 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2012, 08:58:15 am »
Thank god though. There's already a lot less cav on the servers. That's only a good thing.

95% damage to a destrier with side body shot with an arrow? Urm no. My champ courser has been taking normal damage from ranged and I've been playing for 4 hours now. There hasn't been a single moment where one arrow or whatever has taken huge damage from it.

1 Steel bolt into my +2 destrier = dead , i been getting owned like a noob, its too risky to play on horse, i am changing my class now :P

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2012, 02:13:24 pm »
1 steel bolt killed your destrier?

Must have had some epic speed bonus there

I've had bolts hitting my courser and none have done more than 60% damage...and those are the most powerful. Most do a lot less. Headshots of course = insta death.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2012, 11:58:03 am »

I've had bolts hitting my courser and none have done more than 60% damage...and those are the most powerful. Most do a lot less. Headshots of course = insta death.

Yea it was a headshot , long time ago, a horse archer shoot an arrow to my +2 destrier, my hose have about 10 % left, sometimes can't even see the health bar, i had 12 riding lol :D

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2012, 09:44:49 pm »

Yea it was a headshot , long time ago, a horse archer shoot an arrow to my +2 destrier, my hose have about 10 % left, sometimes can't even see the health bar, i had 12 riding lol :D

You do realize that a horse archer uses a bow, which uses arrows, not bolts. Not to mention that if it "was a long time ago", your comment has zero relevance to today's conversation? 12 riding?
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2012, 10:44:46 pm »
You do realize that a horse archer uses a bow, which uses arrows, not bolts. Not to mention that if it "was a long time ago", your comment has zero relevance to today's conversation? 12 riding?
He also believes (and claims loudly  :rolleyes:) that riding also increases his horses health and armour. Just... Just don't listen to him. He's brain was exchanged with jelly and his wits with whipped cream!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2012, 01:15:42 am »
He also believes (and claims loudly  :rolleyes:) that riding also increases his horses health and armour. Just... Just don't listen to him. He's brain was exchanged with jelly and his wits with whipped cream!

Now I'm wondering if that is what zombies taste...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2012, 01:27:07 pm »
Now I'm wondering if that is what zombies taste...
Nah. For a zombie it's more like Jelly and Vanilla sauce. Really nice :D

Note for stupid people: Vanilla is a flavour. The sauce I'm talking about has a yellow-ish colour and suits well with sweet stuff like Strawberries, jelly and chocolate pudding. When you see "vanilla" ice that is white, it's usually not vanilla ice, but just normal ice cream with no specific taste.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2012, 01:41:21 pm »

Note for stupid people: Vanilla is a flavour. The sauce I'm talking about has a yellow-ish colour and suits well with sweet stuff like Strawberries, jelly and chocolate pudding. When you see "vanilla" ice that is white, it's usually not vanilla ice, but just normal ice cream with no specific taste.
GOOD now i understand. :rolleyes:

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Honoured Guard)
Re: Calvary is broken
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2012, 01:48:34 pm »
Cavalry.

Not Cavlary, Calvary, Cavalary or whatever.

Makes me crazy.

:D:D

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2012, 01:48:57 pm »
GOOD now i understand. :rolleyes:
You'd better fucking do!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2012, 11:16:09 pm »

Note for stupid people: Vanilla is a flavour.

An estimated 95% of "vanilla" products actually contain artificial vanillin, produced from lignin

Mmmm, tasty wood polymers!  :lol:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2012, 11:22:26 pm »
No worse then tree sap aka maple syrup.  8-)
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.