Author Topic: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)  (Read 11815 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)
« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2012, 01:05:06 am »
Hey Zlisch i have no idea who you are, but your a legend i mean i was surprised i had more than one supporter yesterday there were about 5, granted the other 4 probably had no clue why i was fighting but still i was impressed, but we will both end up in slavery unless your good.

If you suck, i would take back your claim, else we will both be in slavery, however if there's enough of  us we can organise a slave rebellion so it's np.

Also Hobb when do you want me to create this char and for how long?
Yay! I'm a legend, TBH I never really cared about this and supported TKoV in the argument, but fuck that! I'm a legend bitches! HELL YEAH!
Also, Hobb let me know when your guys are ready for the duel (incase they dare face Zlisch_The_Baby_Seal_Butcher), looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:06:38 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire
  • Game nicks: Cedric_Scott
« Reply #181 on: February 02, 2012, 01:09:46 am »
Honestly, really?, I will assume you are being sarcastic since i found it extremely obvious, I noticed people did this when i got into other arguments in games and other stuff, they just run out of interesting things to say so they challenge every little detail in whatever i type, but if it keeps the arguement going i don't care.

Didn't realize that I was in this so called argument.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 02, 2012, 01:12:56 am »
Here are my official demands for any such Zlisch-vs-TKoV_guy duel.

-If I win-
Gandhi is set free.
You publicly renounce slavery.
You all temporarily (for one week exactly) change your tags from TKoV_ (and if you have no tags then you must still add this) to Zlischs_Bitch_

-If I lose- (which I will)
I agree to serve as a slave of TKoV for one month exactly.
I publicly state that TKoV is awesome.

RULES: Battle is on EU_3, time: we'll figure something out if you dare fight. Throwing is allowed, besides that, pure melee. Deal?
EDIT: BONUS RULE: All spectators must be eating snacks.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2012, 01:15:53 am »
Can we extend Sabu's poll ban for being such a blatant pud in the logs? The whole reason the polls exist is to get rid of dudes like him when there aren't any admins available. Staying out of the way during duels is common courtesy and sense, even back in the day when duels were all on DM servers with no F button initiation to be found.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2012, 01:16:50 am »
GO HOBB!!! Enslave all the c-rpg retards! Make them work in your fields pay you all the gold they gain in c-rpg and take their wife and children :D

That's pretty messed up.

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2012, 01:18:30 am »
Here are my official demands for any such Zlisch-vs-TKoV_guy duel.

-If I win-
Gandhi is set free.
You publicly renounce slavery.
You all temporarily (for one week exactly) change your tags from TKoV_ (and if you have no tags then you must still add this) to Zlischs_Bitch_

-If I lose- (which I will)
I agree to serve as a slave of TKoV for one month exactly.
I publicly state that TKoV is awesome.

RULES: Battle is on EU_3, time: we'll figure something out if you dare fight. Throwing is allowed, besides that, pure melee. Deal?
EDIT: BONUS RULE: All spectators must be eating snacks.

Zlisch you will have 2 fans at least, don't worry about that, Me and Dalai will most likely be there supporting you, also if you do lose and become a slave, Dalai can challenge them with the same conditions to free us, so all is not lost yet.

Can we extend Sabu's poll ban for being such a blatant pud in the logs? The whole reason the polls exist is to get rid of dudes like him when there aren't any admins available. Staying out of the way during duels is common courtesy and sense, even back in the day when duels were all on DM servers with no F button initiation to be found.

That poll ban lasted about 30 minutes, it was irrelevant a long time ago, so it cannot be extended they would just have to ban me again.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:20:23 am by Sabu »

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2012, 01:18:53 am »
That's pretty messed up.
Yeah! Gandhi disapproves of slavery!

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I*M A LEGEND BITCHES!!! FUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2012, 01:19:54 am »
Zlisch you will have 2 fans at least, don't worry about that, Me and Dalai will most likely be there supporting you, also if you do lose and become a slave, Dalai can challenge them with the same conditions to free us, so all is not lost yet.
Fuck yeah! ETERNAL TKoV CHALLENGES!!!

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2012, 01:20:23 am »
Your massively biased and irrational opinions make me laugh, i don't think i have ever met someone with this much ego, it's interesting to know that whatever they are told they still believe they are right, you remind me of religious people, are you Christian by any chance?
I think you need to shut up... i have pics of you ridiculing Christians in duel server which counts as another offense

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2012, 01:22:37 am »
I think you need to shut up... i have pics of you ridiculing Christians in duel server which counts as another offense

If this happened i do not remember, it was probably spelt Ghandi or something, my name is Gandi because some guy stole the real name, and unless you actually want to show this so called proof please don't accuse me of things.

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2012, 01:24:53 am »
If this happened i do not remember, it was probably spelt Ghandi or something, my name is Gandi because some guy stole the real name, and unless you actually want to show this so called proof please don't accuse me of things.
nope it was gandi and dali_lama and not only do i have pictures but logs prove it as well
and even if it wasnt you, the fact that your post earlier hinted that christians were stupid is still offensive

Offline MechRazor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 02, 2012, 01:28:35 am »
nope it was gandi and dali_lama and not only do i have pictures but logs prove it as well
and even if it wasnt you, the fact that your post earlier hinted that christians were stupid is still offensive

*Dalai_Lama you infidel, besides, I'm not Dalai Lama, it's some other guy

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 02, 2012, 01:29:33 am »

Was it?, are you actually intending to post this proof? or are you going to continue accusing me, because if you aren't going to post it then this accusation pretty much ends here.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #193 on: February 02, 2012, 01:30:50 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Really, guys? This is still going?

Come on.. almost 200 posts, and over 2000 views on this nonsense..

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #194 on: February 02, 2012, 01:34:18 am »
+1

Really, guys? This is still going?

Come on.. almost 200 posts, and over 2000 views on this nonsense..

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:35:56 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.