Author Topic: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)  (Read 11657 times)

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)
« on: January 29, 2012, 03:40:49 am »

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
Re: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 03:46:31 am »
Firstly, it wasn't a TKoV who started the ban poll as an Admin can find out in the logs.
Secondly, we asked you to let us be in the small corner we were in and you follow us and start fighting right where we were just to fuck with us.
Thirdly, because you were actually disrupting our duel we decided to actually vote Yes for the ban poll since it is actually there for when people like you disrupting duels.

So in fact, had you decided to do whatever you wanted a bit away from us and listened to us then we wouldn't had any problem
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 03:49:26 am by Syls »

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 03:52:26 am »
Ok, so you didn't start it no? but you were all happy to vote on it and the fact is you knew you had the majority of the vote so you were abusing the poll system.

secondly, how can you decide on the server rules, the rules are to duel nowhere does it say your clan can decide what you want to do.

thirdly we spawned there and wanted to duel which are within the rules of the server and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 04:05:21 am »
The only thing we asked is that you don't duel right where we duel

Offline micah243

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord_Tinsley Arthur_Dane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BW
  • Game nicks: Lord_tinsley Arthur_Dane
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 04:21:41 am »
I am going to agree with Tkov on this one. You guys were probably trying to be dicks by fighting over there beside them when you have a whole map to fight on. I am willing to bet that had they moved there circle you would have followed. If you were disrupting duels I am going to say that is probably reason to get kicked out for a little while.

Offline Renten

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 04:25:13 am »
We did move, and they followed to stand between the fighters.

Offline Rhaelys

• Duke
  • Renown: 509
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Rhaelys_BlockLeft_of_Chaos
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 04:46:22 am »
+2
I mean this is just a ridiculous story first off, basically i was playing on the NA duel server for a few hours with a mate, then after a while a long come most of the TKoV clan.

They decided that they wanted to make everyone stand in a circle while 2 guys duel each other so me and my friend obviously did not want to join in so we start our own duel, i mean why should i have to watch them in the first place, next thing i know TKoV is abusing the fact that they have the majority on the server and and banned me out.

Why do normal players even have this option, it's just stupid, i hope an admin can sort this out, since my friend was warned for just trying to vote someone tking a few days ago by an admin so these guys should be banned at least.

tl;dr: i was banned from duel server because of TKoV server abuse.

tl;dr: You were banned from the duel server because you were being an idiot and disrupting their tournament. They asked me to conduct my duels elsewhere, so I did. There is no reason to believe that they are in the wrong.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Uumdi
sweet of you guys to celebrate my birthday
wait you're talking about that devils lettuce arent you, god damnit
Quote from: Kreczor
yo you want to burn some sweet romaine tonight?
yeah i smoke that dirty green shit fuck iceberg

Offline zorkly

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zorkly_Marshal_TKoV
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 04:55:18 am »
I continuously asked for you to leave the small area we were using and you continued to ignore me. We moved to a more isolated place away from everyone to do our own thing. You came and again, ignored that I was asking you to leave the area we were using. I was trying to be as kind as I could and ask politely for you to leave us be. You continued to disrupt what we were doing and so when the pole came up for you to be banned by someone that wasnt even in TKoV, I gladly accepted. Please do not complain about a server option that works just because it keeps you from trolling others. Its a poll, so maybe if you weren't openly pissing off most of the ppl in the server, it wouldn't have passed. Sound to me like the poll did exactly what it was supposed to do. Thank you admins for giving the ppl the ability to deal with trolls by majority.

Sorry to anyone that may have been confused. Servers cost a lot and there are very very few private servers to host any events in. So yea, we had to use the public C-rpg server to do what we needed. We will hopefully have our own server in the future to keep any problems such as this to a minimum.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 04:56:53 am »
+2
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 11:56:09 am »
which server?duel or Na 1?
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 12:11:18 pm »
+2
I mean this is just a ridiculous story first off

Indeed, thanks for sharing :mrgreen:

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 11:36:01 pm »
Right, you did not ask us "nicely" you just all voted straight away, seems this clan has a lot of "fans" since they obviously won't be punished, ah well i can see admin's have so much power here.

Have fun taking over more duel servers and forcing people to move away all the time even though we are forced to spawn right next to you, nice cooperation guys.

Offline Rhaelys

• Duke
  • Renown: 509
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Rhaelys_BlockLeft_of_Chaos
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 11:50:47 pm »
Right, you did not ask us "nicely" you just all voted straight away, seems this clan has a lot of "fans" since they obviously won't be punished, ah well i can see admin's have so much power here.

Have fun taking over more duel servers and forcing people to move away all the time even though we are forced to spawn right next to you, nice cooperation guys.

I have no feelings one way or the other about TKoV, as you can tell by my tags. But they did ask nicely, so you really should just drop this matter.

sweet of you guys to celebrate my birthday
wait you're talking about that devils lettuce arent you, god damnit
Quote from: Kreczor
yo you want to burn some sweet romaine tonight?
yeah i smoke that dirty green shit fuck iceberg

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 12:17:37 am »
Drop it because why, they have more people agreeing with them? how does me fighting on a duel server warrant a ban, what if i didn't speak English i would have no clue what was going on, and from what your saying that would deserve a ban as well?

Also me and my friend duelled there once and instantly i was kicked, there was no warning or anything no asking nicely "can you please move out" if an admin was there they would have at least warned me for getting in the way and i still do not agree with why they should be allowed to essentially conquer a part of the map and declare anyone who steps in it a troll and ban them, pretty stupid stuff.

So basically from what everyone is saying me and my friend can now take over a portion of the duel map and start vote kicking anyone who enters claiming that we "asked nicely" and its their own fault for entering it.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 12:32:05 am »
+1
I was about to post the logs in my last post then thought you would realize i checked and found your story to be slightly off.
Gimme 10 mins and I post them here, was pretty obvious you guys were annoying the TKoV people.