Author Topic: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)  (Read 11732 times)

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2012, 02:43:36 am »
Racism is if someone says "You are a friend, and because of that you can't be able to learn how to read or write.". It's if you assume certain (bad) things about people simply by looking at their race (or anything else, like religion or whatever), and then try to discriminate them because of this. I don't see how anyone was referring to your personal origins or beliefs. So no racism there.

Oh they do. I can read how they asked you SEVERAL times to leave before banning you (a kick does shit, you just reconnect), and all I can read from you is that you don't give a fuck. You wanted to spoil the fun for at least half a dozen other players, only for your mate and yourself. How selfish is this?

What a bad excuse. Running hundred yards takes ten seconds, and on duel servers you have to run anyway all the time if you want to duel constantly with another person. And it's not like they made a circle with 50 yards radius, they just didn't want you to be INSIDE it.

They moved, you already forgot? You followed them. With your argumentation above you abandoned the place you had long before them, to follow them to their new place, where THEY were longer there than you, so YOU would have had to leave.

tl;dr

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2012, 02:44:32 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2012, 02:45:06 am »
I love how you're 100% positive that you're winning this argument, plenty of people like you out there... sad thing really because you think you're extremely unique and funny person, keep living your delusional life.

I like how you have everyone posting against you, yet you still stubbornly hold true to the delusional opinion that you are right! It is so gosh darn cute I wanna pinch your cheeks (though I won't because I don't wanna catch scumbag disease).
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2012, 02:48:36 am »
+1
tl;dr

Seriously how low must one's intelligence be if he is not capable of reading a small text with four paragraphs that is not anything scientific or difficult to understand?

Do you want to win this discussion or not? Do you want this clan punished or not? Then please answer my post properly, or give up and admit your defeat.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2012, 02:50:23 am »
Seriously how low must one's intelligence be if he is not capable of reading a small text with four paragraphs that is not anything scientific or difficult to understand?

Do you want to win this discussion or not? Do you want this clan punished or not? Then please answer my post properly, or give up and admit your defeat.

No the point is you were so slow typing out what you thought to be an epic arguement that the entire thread had long moved on from this and i do not feel like repeating myself, you obviously do not understand what happened anyway.

Offline MechRazor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2012, 02:50:43 am »
I like how you have everyone posting against you, yet you still stubbornly hold true to the delusional opinion that you are right! It is so gosh darn cute I wanna pinch your cheeks (though I won't because I don't wanna catch scumbag disease).

Who's "everyone", I just see you and you only responding to my posts, nobody else. Anyway, I do rather enjoy your counter trolling and your attempt to reprogram your mind to our trolling, but unfortunately it's not working out that well for you, because it's not natural thing for you to behave like that, sister.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2012, 02:53:04 am »
+5
why isn't this thread locked yet oh goddd

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

im being sucked into a b
ad posting hellhole and i cant get outttttttttt

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2012, 02:53:13 am »
Wait, what? I'm not reprogramming my mind for anything.

I'm a cute bitch.

I'm a delicate motherfucking wallflower.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 02:54:15 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline MechRazor

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2012, 03:00:07 am »
Wait, what? I'm not reprogramming my mind for anything.

I'm a cute bitch.

I'm a delicate motherfucking wallflower.

You're stubborn, you seem to be keeping your counter trolling up for quite a while now, I like it, I think we would be nice couple (but I do have a feeling that you're not the one who you claiming to be). Anyway, I think the thread is dying now so I don't think we can bring anything new any more.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2012, 03:01:15 am »
+2

No the point is you were so slow typing out what you thought to be an epic arguement that the entire thread had long moved on from this and i do not feel like repeating myself, you obviously do not understand what happened anyway.

I picked the post that was showing the core of the problem in this discussion.

There is no conspiracy of people in charge (admins and mods) against you. You did something wrong, and you refuse to accept that your trolling was a lead baloon, and the only way to solve this is either to simply interrupt all further discussions by closing this topic, ar to argument you "into the corner" that way to either force you to stop posting (more likely) or to admit you did wrong (less likely, would require balls).

I for myself hate people who are incapable of staying fair and honest, never mind if they do it on purpose or simply because their mind is so fucked up that they need to completely twist the world they are living in to prevent themselves of jumping in front of a train due to sheer self hatred, so I would prefer to argument until you give up.

You are like the guy who shot someone and was caught with the smoking pistol in his hand, who then says: "Yes, maybe I fired the gun recently, and I pointed towards him, and yes, he was struck down in the moment the shot was given, but this doesn't neccessarily mean that it was me who shot him."  :rolleyes:
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2012, 03:02:21 am »
Thank god, I was confused on why people were even bothering to respond to me for so long despite them being so obviously wrong.

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2012, 03:13:01 am »
I picked the post that was showing the core of the problem in this discussion.

There is no conspiracy of people in charge (admins and mods) against you. You did something wrong, and you refuse to accept that your trolling was a lead baloon, and the only way to solve this is either to simply interrupt all further discussions by closing this topic, ar to argument you "into the corner" that way to either force you to stop posting (more likely) or to admit you did wrong (less likely, would require balls).

I for myself hate people who are incapable of staying fair and honest, never mind if they do it on purpose or simply because their mind is so fucked up that they need to completely twist the world they are living in to prevent themselves of jumping in front of a train due to sheer self hatred, so I would prefer to argument until you give up.

You are like the guy who shot someone and was caught with the smoking pistol in his hand, who then says: "Yes, maybe I fired the gun recently, and I pointed towards him, and yes, he was struck down in the moment the shot was given, but this doesn't neccessarily mean that it was me who shot him."  :rolleyes:

One thing first, when did you think or assume that the majority was always right? since it isn't it's just the choice that's easiest for most people, like you, you have no idea what happened and without video evidence you can't pretend to know, the chat logs are so vague and pointless it's just stupid.

Offline MechRazor

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2012, 03:16:20 am »
Thank god, I was confused on why people were even bothering to respond to me for so long despite them being so obviously wrong.

Yeah, yeah... and I obviously didn't know that because I'm a moron and scumbag according to your holiness.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2012, 03:18:47 am »
I love how you're 100% positive that you're winning this argument, plenty of people like you out there... sad thing really because you think you're extremely unique and funny person, keep living your delusional life.
To be honest I find MechRazors posts in this thread funnier than Tears', sorry :(
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2012, 03:19:11 am »
Yeah, yeah... and I obviously didn't know that because I'm a moron and scumbag according to your holiness.

Well now you do, so you can thank me later.
To be honest I find MechRazors posts in this thread funnier than Tears', sorry :(
Good, in all seriousness.