Author Topic: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)  (Read 11743 times)

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2012, 02:26:19 am »
If you're serious (you're not), maybe you should try complaining reasonably instead of being a dick about it? It should be pretty telling that no one here is on your side, and we weren't even involved.

Poll bans only last an hour anyway.

How do you know if i am serious? you don't exactly, i created this thread because i saw no other way to contact the admins but it seems even the admins love this clan.

You just agree with admins and follow them like sheep that's why.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2012, 02:27:02 am »
+3
This thread is serious business.
(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MechRazor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2012, 02:27:07 am »
*Cues conspiracy music*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You're a funny wannabe guy tears, I give you that :D

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2012, 02:27:50 am »
You know, you are a disgrace for using the in-game name Gandhi and trolling with it. I think you should be permabanned until you change your name as clearly you are using it to soil the reputation of such a wonderful person because of personal issues with India.

Racist troll.

Right ever thought that i used this username because i admired him? no you didn't right? and don't pretend that you know me, from behind your computer, because the fact is you have no clue, i like your guesses though.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2012, 02:30:12 am »
You're a funny wannabe guy tears, I give you that :D

I thought I was a wannabe asian chick? Stop confusing me with other people!

Right ever thought that i used this username because i admired him?
Nope.
no you didn't right?
Yup.
and don't pretend that you know me, from behind your computer, because the fact is you have no clue.
I do know you, you are just like all the other scumbags out there... One day... One day... You'll see...

i like your guesses though.
I don't believe you.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2012, 02:32:25 am »
I thought I was a wannabe asian chick? Stop confusing me with other people!
Nope.Yup.I do know you, you are just like all the other scumbags out there... One day... One day... You'll see...
I don't believe you.

Other scum bags such as?

also i like how you think that you are the centre of the earth and the greatest person that ever lived, nice ego, also just because you think i'm a scum bag it doesn't mean anything since from my point of view you are a scum bag, see what i did there? now we are both part of the same group, enjoy it.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2012, 02:34:32 am »
Other scum bags such as?

mechrazor.

also i like how you think that you are the centre of the earth and the greatest person that ever lived, nice ego

I know right?!  :D
since from my point of view you are a scum bag, see what i did there?
Yeah but your opinion is pretty much worthless (as is evidenced by everyone disagreeing with you).
You trying to pull that card is like a peasant yelling at a King that they are equal cuz he said so... So what I see that you did there was a futile attempt to bring yourself to my level.

Poor fella, one day you won't be so delusional and will learn you place... scumbag...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2012, 02:36:18 am »
+1
Right so i can't complain to an admin that you have "ridiculed" me? wow, you must really love being able to insult players and then ban them once they respond since your an admin.

Why would i check out your job description, actually on a second note, they actually gave YOU a job? wow there's a place for everyone in this world it seems, congrats.

Sure you can complain, just click the report to moderator button on any of my posts in which I crossed the line from mocking to insulting you. Of course the conspiracy between us EU admins and some NA clan I've never heard of means nothing will be done about it, but go right ahead.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2012, 02:38:09 am »
+1
So your admitting that your willing to overlook their racism simply because it is not the topic i raised in this thread?

Racism is if someone says "You are a friend, and because of that you can't be able to learn how to read or write.". It's if you assume certain (bad) things about people simply by looking at their race (or anything else, like religion or whatever), and then try to discriminate them because of this. I don't see how anyone was referring to your personal origins or beliefs. So no racism there.

Also i like how you can state what happened there when you have no idea your just assuming, that "obviously" they were right the chat logs don't obviously prove this at all.

Oh they do. I can read how they asked you SEVERAL times to leave before banning you (a kick does shit, you just reconnect), and all I can read from you is that you don't give a fuck. You wanted to spoil the fun for at least half a dozen other players, only for your mate and yourself. How selfish is this?

And it can be pretty hard to move away from the duels when simple game mechanics such as SPAWNING NEXT TO OTHER PEOPLE stop you from doing this, and i don't feel like running 100 yards just have a duel since running in this game is slow as it is.

What a bad excuse. Running hundred yards takes ten seconds, and on duel servers you have to run anyway all the time if you want to duel constantly with another person. And it's not like they made a circle with 50 yards radius, they just didn't want you to be INSIDE it.

If you are agreeing with them being allowed to take part of the map for themselves, then i should have claim to that part of the map first since i was in the server long before they joined.

They moved, you already forgot? You followed them. With your argumentation above you abandoned the place you had long before them, to follow them to their new place, where THEY were longer there than you, so YOU would have had to leave.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2012, 02:38:12 am »
mechrazor.

I know right?!  :DYeah but your opinion is pretty much worthless (as is evidenced by everyone disagreeing with you).
You trying to pull that card is like a peasant yelling at a King that they are equal cuz he said so... So what I see that you did there was a futile attempt to bring yourself to my level.

Poor fella, one day you won't be so delusional and will learn you place... scumbag...

Your massively biased and irrational opinions make me laugh, i don't think i have ever met someone with this much ego, it's interesting to know that whatever they are told they still believe they are right, you remind me of religious people, are you Christian by any chance?

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2012, 02:38:51 am »
+3
You got banned by the power of Democracy. America 1 - 0 Gandhi.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2012, 02:39:09 am »
+1
are you Christian by any chance?

Nope. I'm an American.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 02:40:38 am by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2012, 02:40:03 am »
Sure you can complain, just click the report to moderator button on any of my posts in which I crossed the line from mocking to insulting you. Of course the conspiracy between us EU admins and some NA clan I've never heard of means nothing will be done about it, but go right ahead.

What's the point, your all part of the same gang, if i report you nothing will happen since your "boys" aka other admins will back you up.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2012, 02:41:02 am »
What's the point, your all part of the same gang, if i report you nothing will happen since your "boys" aka other admins will back you up.

He just said that...  :rolleyes:
Oh, you inferior silly person, having to paraphrase everything so you can understand it better...

Offline MechRazor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2012, 02:42:24 am »
mechrazor.

I know right?!  :DYeah but your opinion is pretty much worthless (as is evidenced by everyone disagreeing with you).

I love how you're 100% positive that you're winning this argument, plenty of people like you out there... sad thing really because you think you're extremely unique and funny person, keep living your delusional life.