Author Topic: 4th Jousting Tournament 11th of August  (Read 59816 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: 2nd Jousting tournament finished, results in here.
« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2011, 01:37:15 pm »
Would just like to say sorry for the behavior of the Risens. I was supposed to be there, both as a participant and to keep the others in line, but for private reasons I couldn't come before it was almost over. I am sorry for how our men behaved and hope this apology gets accepted.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #286 on: June 06, 2011, 02:23:12 pm »
I saw lansamur and felt threatened. In future put something over his face.
Turtles

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Honoured Guard)
« Reply #287 on: June 06, 2011, 02:49:47 pm »
Would just like to say sorry for the behavior of the Risens. I was supposed to be there, both as a participant and to keep the others in line, but for private reasons I couldn't come before it was almost over. I am sorry for how our men behaved and hope this apology gets accepted.

Well Zapper I know you are a nice guy, you helped me in the first tournament. You can't help how they behaved. I think they also didn't read the rules...

Offline AlbaTiger

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Maybes aye maybes naw. Tiger that runs wi Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 06, 2011, 03:05:34 pm »
Toffi I assure you that the Wolves who broke the rules know they did so and they are very sorry for that and they know they screwed up.

I personally feel that your desicion to make this a public matter was not a fully thought through one but that is just my opinion.

There are two things I would like to know from yourself before I wash my hands entirely of the matter.

You have said you stand by your words on the Good, Bad and Inbetween clans but I just want to make sure there is no hidden implications here now everything is out in the open.

Are you saying that out of all the people at the event who were given warnings, kicks or bans you feel that amongst the worst offenders of them all were these Wolves members?

If this is the case then I ask why were no warnings, kicks or bans handed out to these Wolves members at the time and their actions were only brought up afterwards?

Thanks,
Tiger.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 03:08:01 pm by AlbaTiger »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #289 on: June 06, 2011, 03:06:16 pm »
Well Zapper I know you are a nice guy, you helped me in the first tournament. You can't help how they behaved. I think they also didn't read the rules...
Yes they didn't. Originally it was me, Thovex and Ragni who was going to participate. I couldn't come on time, Thovex crashed and Ragni was nowhere to be found so Thovex just had to send 3 others in. That's basically it. Again sorry.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2011, 03:10:48 pm »
Originally it was me, Thovex and Ragni who was going to participate.

That team would have been a lot better, indeed.

Toffi I assure you that the Wolves who broke the rules know they did so and they are very sorry for that and they know they screwed up.

I personally feel that your desicion to make this a public matter was not a fully thought through one but that is just my opinion.

There are two things I would like to know from yourself before I wash my hands entirely of the matter.

You have said you stand by your words on the Good, Bad and Inbetween clans but I just want to make sure there is no hidden implications here now everything is out in the open.

Are you saying that out of all the people at the event who were given warnings, kicks or bans you feel that amongst the worst offenders of them all were these Wolves members?

If this is the case then I ask why were no warnings, kicks or bans handed out to these Wolves members at the time and their actions were only brought up afterwards?

Thanks,
Tiger.

Tiger, I just mentioned in my first post that I didn't like your behavior, your clanmates started the discussion. I wasn't on the stages, I was down there and not carrying much about that stuff, to be honest. That#s what security told me and I believe them.

"Are you saying that out of all the people at the event who were given warnings, kicks or bans you feel that amongst the worst offenders of them all were these Wolves members?

If this is the case then I ask why were no warnings, kicks or bans handed out to these Wolves members at the time and their actions were only brought up afterwards?"

No not only Wolves, also Risen, as i said in the first post. Why no warning, kicks and bans? In the previous posts Lansamur said that there have been several warnings and kicks. Talk to Lansamur about that. I'm seriously sick of this. Madonna apologized and I told her/him I won't take it in account for the next tournament, you can join as every other clan with no restrictions, I think that's quite fair because  some other posts here say you shouldn't even be allowed to participate.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 03:15:36 pm by Toffi »

Offline Whiligelm

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Game nicks: Whiligelm
« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2011, 03:27:35 pm »
Wow I like the idea   :D

Is this event going to take place again in the future?
Is the server EU or US/Oceania?

Offline AlbaTiger

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Maybes aye maybes naw. Tiger that runs wi Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2011, 03:35:41 pm »
No not only Wolves, also Risen, as i said in the first post.

You will note that I said "amongst the worst offenders of them all" as in, there were others (Risen), but also all the other people (presumably several from Clans) given warnings, kicks or bans who you chose not to mention.

I can't help but wonder if those feeling that the Wolves shouldn't be allowed to participate are only going on the information in this thread that states the Wolves were one of the two worst offenders, which is a statement which appears to be based on somewhat conflicting accounts of what happened.

Thank you for your reply though.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #293 on: June 06, 2011, 03:49:20 pm »
:lol:cool old story bro  8-)

Stories about your wife are always cool but they never get old.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #294 on: June 06, 2011, 03:57:57 pm »
Stories about your wife are always cool but they never get old.  :wink:

I think he means his wife is old.

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #295 on: June 06, 2011, 04:12:17 pm »
@Toffi, Tiger etc:

Can we just stop that discussion now?
We all know that many people misbehaved. We all know that Toffi did not see everything because he was concentrating on participants. He has just written down what he saw/ experienced. Some BashiBazouks alos got banned but maybe he didn't get this. I saw everything (actually it was me who told Lansamur to mute, kick and ban people etc) and I can assure you that not only Wolves and Risen misbehaved. It's just what Toffi recognised.
And we all know that our security did not what they should have done. But that's not their fault because there was nothing written down about what to do with misbehaviour. I wrote that down on page 17 or 18 and Toffi will put this into the invitation for the next tournament. And then people will get their warning, kick etc :)

So now stop it please^^

Was nevertheless a nice tournament. And I think next time it will be better because we don't have to waste so much time with waiting for teams or warning them.

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 06, 2011, 04:14:24 pm »
Wow I like the idea   :D

Is this event going to take place again in the future?
Is the server EU or US/Oceania?

yes, and it's on a EU server for sure.

@ Wolves + Gisbert Yes I want to stop discusing this too.

Offline highglandeur

• Count
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 06, 2011, 04:23:00 pm »
I apologize for our behavior guys, you have to admit that some of your guards took part in what we saw as a bit of fun, at no point we intended to take the piss or disrupt the tournament and i dont believe any of the wolves did.
However i agree that a more "business like" and les "childish" behavior is expected from us. We must set an example for other players and not take part in the "fooling around" even if we only mean to have fun with you guys.
What we missed to understand and what we feel bad about now is that you put a lot of effort into this and at the end of the day you expected better from all of us, deep apologies on behalf of all the wolves, we will make up for this disapointment and ofc we'll make sure it wont happen again.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #298 on: June 06, 2011, 04:45:40 pm »
Yeah Wolves, next time we'll sue you to papa Kinngrimm and you'll all get.....kinngrimmed.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
Re: Jousting tournament 5th of June, 6 GMT
« Reply #299 on: June 06, 2011, 05:03:48 pm »

Edit: @ Templar Diavolo: a team needs to register in here so I make sure they know what to do and know the rules. It seemed like the Templars have been very unorganized and reading what you said in here it's true. It's not my fault if you don't know the rules, your leader should have told you there are rules.

Yeah *chough* casimir *cough*
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.