Author Topic: 4th Jousting Tournament 11th of August  (Read 59793 times)

Offline POCOMAKA

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Brodnics
  • Game nicks: Brodnic_WereWolverine
Re: 2nd Jousting tournament finished, results in here.
« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2011, 09:39:13 am »
Blah  :evil: I want individual tournament next time  :D Some fee for participating can allow money prize & make ppl more organized & responsible... Why I believe in that? Dunno... me rlly stoned atm  :mrgreen:
Anyway it was fun :wink: +1 to ya karma Toffi  :D Great security job Guards  :twisted:
Any reply Toffi?  :D
Alas, the randomer team lost horribly, and I'm partly to blame.
Lies! We did not! I scored my point each match  :twisted: So it's not that horrible  :wink:

btw, randomers screen: me, Joe, Leed, Vallentio & three Guards handling BashiBazouk radicals  :lol:
And ofc gratz to GK, Bandits & ENG  :wink:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:07:37 am by POCOMAKA »
POCOMAKA [sounds: rosomaka] - wolverine in ukrainian.
Ancient warrior totem - Wolverine carries with it the passion for truth, learning and pursuing goals with fierce determination.
Instant justice in cRPG:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Honoured Guard)
« Reply #271 on: June 06, 2011, 10:09:35 am »
I had nothing to do with kicks or band or muting people, but I have to admit it heleped a lot for the security of the tournament, and about the Wolves, you did missbehave, I stay behind the words I've said. I mentioned good clans, bad clans and the rest was in between.

Modify: pocomaxa: thanks for joining, you behaved really good and aslso scored some points. I wouldn't like to start a single tournament because I can imagine how the people will behave there...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:11:09 am by Toffi »

Offline POCOMAKA

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 06, 2011, 10:21:59 am »
I wouldn't like to start a single tournament because I can imagine how the people will behave there...
That's why I say make them pay!  :D Entering fee like 10-15k & possibilitie to be disqualified without refund will make monkeys stay in jungle & throw shit at each other. I hope  :D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:24:49 am by POCOMAKA »
Ancient warrior totem - Wolverine carries with it the passion for truth, learning and pursuing goals with fierce determination.
Instant justice in cRPG:

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #273 on: June 06, 2011, 10:49:23 am »
I don't like the idea of paying. I can't afford money with my cavalry alt. I' glad I was able to buy the jousting lance^.^
Let's just be strict with rules next time. When I can be there at the next tournament I will take care about that. People will get banned for misbehaviour and if there are only a few teams left in the end...well...easier to get a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place :D

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #274 on: June 06, 2011, 11:14:02 am »
I say find some sponsors (there are many rich bastards around) and enforce very strict rules. 1st, 2nd and 3rd get some money rewards, offenders get warned and then banned. Would make things interesting, fighting not only for glory but for the money as well....without all that (as it is now) many don't care about the tourney and that's why they act like shit.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline POCOMAKA

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 06, 2011, 12:08:36 pm »
1st, 2nd and 3rd get some money rewards, offenders get warned and then banned. Would make things interesting, fighting not only for glory but for the money as well....without all that (as it is now) many don't care about the tourney and that's why they act like shit.
exactly  :twisted:
Instant justice in cRPG:

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 06, 2011, 12:24:20 pm »
exactly  :twisted:

Also, in the next tourney i wanna see your wife on the stands with us. We'll be.....cheering for you together.  :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #277 on: June 06, 2011, 12:26:38 pm »
It's a trap POCOMAKA

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2011, 12:26:47 pm »
Also, in the next tourney i wanna see your wife on the stands with us. We'll be.....cheering for you together.  :twisted:

I need to think about money and ask the other guards, I am against it but if most of them agree I'll change it.

What about the screens Gnjus?

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 06, 2011, 12:30:32 pm »
What about the screens Gnjus?

I'm at work now and those few screens i took are at home. Also Fasader is slacking as always, not answering on skype. I hope it will be solved later during the day.  :wink:

As for Rosomaha's wife I assure you there is no trap there. She is a much more able fighter then him, on our 1 and only encounter she killed me while he can't commend himself with such a good statistics. If she still plays please send her to me, I'll give her our clan tag immediately, no training, no academies, nothing.  :twisted:

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 06, 2011, 12:51:28 pm »
Ah okay I thought you do it at work! :D

Well just send it to me later that day.

Offline POCOMAKA

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 06, 2011, 01:16:25 pm »
If she still plays please send her to me, I'll give her our clan tag immediately, no training, no academies, nothing.  :twisted:
What makes you think she needs your clan tag?   :lol:
As for Rosomaha's wife I assure you there is no trap there. She is a much more able fighter then him, on our 1 and only encounter she killed me while he can't commend himself with such a good statistics.
cool old story bro  8-)
It's a trap POCOMAKA
they were my old friends now they r Bandits... ofc it's trap  :D
Instant justice in cRPG:

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #282 on: June 06, 2011, 01:23:10 pm »
Wrong. I warned Murmillus several times of not acting like a Security-member (wearing the same outfit).  I kicked him once, too. Electro has been mucking around quite a bit, too.

I was not kicked once from the server. You did not warn me not to wear security uniform, you killed me twice because of it, but you never put it into words. What's the point in lying? Yes I got told to drop weapons, which when caught I did. And after one of my clanmates told us in TS that you guys were getting funny because I was wearing the guard uniform I switched back to normal armour, but not once did I get a verbal warning from a guard.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:24:45 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 06, 2011, 01:24:50 pm »
I was not kicked once from the server. You did not warn me not to wear security uniform, you killed me twice because of it, but you never put it into words. What's the point in lying?

Come on just the fact you put on security uniform is bullshit.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #284 on: June 06, 2011, 01:28:00 pm »
Come on just the fact you put on security uniform is bullshit.

Pretending to be a guard, which worked at first until a guard from my own team saw me, was fun. Did it disrupt the tournament? No. Did it ruin the tournament? No.. Was it mature to do so? No... Was it OK for me to do it? In hindsight no, but the reaction generated here is OTT, mainly because the part me and another wolf played in the 'disruption of the tournament' was little compared to the majority who were killing eachother constantly behind the stands. But if you just wanna be a serious sally and use that an excuse to be a dick to someone, please continue, I doubt I can change your mind.

If I had did anything which had disrupted the actual tournament then I would see your attitude justified, but due to the fact the guards played along with us, you know like hunting us down and beating us with clubs, or shooting us with arrows, we thought they were having fun too. If I was kicked, my behaviour wouldn't have continued, if I was given a warning in chat I wouldn't have continued, neither happened, lack of both which encouraged me to continue.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:32:14 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.