Author Topic: Version 0.260  (Read 58006 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Version 0.260
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2012, 02:00:11 am »
Tru dat. Fucking axes, man.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline justjr

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • I AM THE DRAGON KNIGHT
    • View Profile
    • Just Imports
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: (former Justus_Caesar) Windrunner_of_Chaos, Dragon_Knight_, Justino, cRazY_jusTT_of_Choad
  • IRC nick: Just
« Reply #286 on: January 17, 2012, 02:08:29 am »
Do like in Battlefield and give points for supporters.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 17, 2012, 02:11:32 am »
What's with the hard-on about points? Does your e-peen wither and die if you're not topping the scoreboard, even if you're playing with a support weapon? Your multiplier is your reward.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2012, 02:46:05 am »
so explain me why we was 3 archer on a cataphract, we put on him something like 10 arrows before he die ???
(counted on dead horse bodie)

more nerf if u want but i rly dont care like i said we get nerf on every patch ... i just want they fix hitbox !!!!
imo they should nerf some maneuvrer stat for some horse, a real horse cant turn around him so fast ...

oh btw if someone can explain me how some xbower can reload xbow faster than i bent my rus bow .....
plz put power draw on xbow !!!!!!

You forgot to say "I am sorry about my english so bad."

Then you probably need this :

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

not a medieval bow.

Longbows were snipers of medieval times and weren't most useful as 5 meters shotguns as they are now.

Haha, Must be.

Oh, what's the problem? You actually have to aim your pew pew bow?
Aww :/ Poor fella, not getting such easy kills anymore.

Stop QQ-ing against the change, and adapt. Archery is.. even more deadly now in good hands than before.

Ah, I see you bring up realism a lot of times.

Well, let's see, if this would be based on total 100% uber realism, your precious arrows would bounce off of any plate armor, unless you use a Longbow, and Bodkins. Still you'd need damn luck to kill someone with it.

While a melee strike in reality (in a common archer "armor") would instantly render you useless on the battlefield, therefore you die.

As usually, Cristo, your answers are full of your overconfidence in knowledge (it's funny how usually the most stupid people think they are the smartest).
Now you are talking about realism.

Arrows bounce off armor if not shot from direct front, any hit from more than 60 degrees angle usually bounces of plate.
Not to mention hitting in between the joints of armor.
Or that one arrow to torso can usually stop a person (at least injure heavily if not kill).
Or on other hand when plated guys starts swinging at an archer and kills him eventually if help doesn't come- so no stamina implemented there where it should be the most.
Don't talk about realism if all that you know is based on some kids book.

I top scoreboards all the time, bla bla bla bunch of crap bla bla in the long run hopefully.

As always, full of shit.
You are not even a troll, because trolls are annoying when peeps read their shit, yours nobody reads/cares about.
I don't know how you can come to this forum day after day, writing same bs as before that stinks to the sky.
Put THIS in your sig.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2012, 02:50:55 am »
+1
What about that pickaxe duel?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2012, 02:56:21 am »
As usually, Cristo, your answers are full of your overconfidence in knowledge (it's funny how usually the most stupid people think they are the smartest).
Now you are talking about realism.

Arrows bounce off armor if not shot from direct front, any hit from more than 60 degrees angle usually bounces of plate.
Not to mention hitting in between the joints of armor.
Or that one arrow to torso can usually stop a person (at least injure heavily if not kill).
Or on other hand when plated guys starts swinging at an archer and kills him eventually if help doesn't come- so no stamina implemented there where it should be the most.
Don't talk about realism if all that you know is based on some kids book.

Like I said, I'm no expert. But I brought up stupid "realism" arguments to show Gisbert, that how wrong he is for bringing in realism into cRPG balancing thoughts. Also, nice way to call me stupid, so subtle. However, I was only using the realism thing as a counter argument.
Gisbert should be happy that his bow actually registers damage from any angle, and distance. Because if it'd be realistic, that wouldn't be the case.

You misunderstood my point with the realism thing, it was not meant to be accurate; Just a bit.
Nor was it about bragging of my "overconfidence of knowledge", as you say.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Aljo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2012, 04:29:32 am »
What about that pickaxe duel?

Hehehe, saw Xant on EU like 30 min ago. He was running around with pickaxe and heraldic transitional, lol.

Sure, duel is still on. Can do it in the weekend, got too much work in class right now.
And if we are doing this duel, he has to make archer stf with like few PS, no 1h wpf and no IF.
That is what we were talking about, correct? Not fighting a 1h char lvl 33 or something, lol.
Thats completely different picture  :lol:

Like I said, I'm no expert. But I brought up stupid "realism" arguments to show Gisbert, that how wrong he is for bringing in realism into cRPG balancing thoughts. Also, nice way to call me stupid, so subtle. However, I was only using the realism thing as a counter argument.
Gisbert should be happy that his bow actually registers damage from any angle, and distance. Because if it'd be realistic, that wouldn't be the case.

You misunderstood my point with the realism thing, it was not meant to be accurate; Just a bit.
Nor was it about bragging of my "overconfidence of knowledge", as you say.

I can only judge what I see written, I cannot see what you were thinking.
If you meant something else with that statement, I apologize.
But make your thoughts more subtle next time, ok?  :wink:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2012, 04:54:03 am »
Hehehe, saw Xant on EU like 30 min ago. He was running around with pickaxe and heraldic transitional, lol.

Sure, duel is still on. Can do it in the weekend, got too much work in class right now.
And if we are doing this duel, he has to make archer stf with like few PS, no 1h wpf and no IF.
That is what we were talking about, correct? Not fighting a 1h char lvl 33 or something, lol.
Thats completely different picture  :lol:
I've never had a character above level 31.

So now I need to make an archer STF with few PS, no 1h wpf and no IF? Somebody getting scared?  :D

The original argument was that there are these heavily armored 2h spammers who just kill everybody without blocking because everyone glances on them. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,24144.msg349424.html#msg349424

But sure, I'll make the STF. Will convert it to a thrower later. 4 PS, 50 wpf, no if, 5 athletics.

Edit: wait, weekend? You have time to type on forums but you need to prep for the fight 4-6 days? Daym, must be one hectic schedule if you can't take 15 mins break. And yet you could play on EU1 just now! Go figure, right? Also, I suppose you'll be using exactly 51 armor and not blocking or what?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:11:07 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2012, 05:34:06 am »
I've never had a character above level 31.

So now I need to make an archer STF with few PS, no 1h wpf and no IF? Somebody getting scared?  :D

The original argument was that there are these heavily armored 2h spammers who just kill everybody without blocking because everyone glances on them. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,24144.msg349424.html#msg349424

But sure, I'll make the STF. Will convert it to a thrower later. 4 PS, 50 wpf, no if, 5 athletics.

Edit: wait, weekend? You have time to type on forums but you need to prep for the fight 4-6 days? Daym, must be one hectic schedule if you can't take 15 mins break. And yet you could play on EU1 just now! Go figure, right? Also, I suppose you'll be using exactly 51 armor and not blocking or what?

Ok, dumbass.
I will explain everything so your impaired mind gets this.

Lvl 33 thing was sarcastic.

Original argument was about archers not being able to do anything about plated guys when they engaged them in melee, read the fucking topic again- last few pages were about archers and their melee capabilities.

I have a fucking holiday today, MLK Day. That is why I could take an evening off.
My college schedule isn't as flexible as your elementary one so I must adapt- something might come up with my organizations so I cannot make any plans during week.

Now you can stick that duel up your arse, you arrogant prick.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2012, 05:42:27 am »
Ok, dumbass.
I will explain everything so your impaired mind gets this.

Lvl 33 thing was sarcastic.

Original argument was about archers not being able to do anything about plated guys when they engaged them in melee, read the fucking topic again- last few pages were about archers and their melee capabilities.

I have a fucking holiday today, MLK Day. That is why I could take an evening off.
My college schedule isn't as flexible as your elementary one so I must adapt- something might come up with my organizations so I cannot make any plans during week.

Now you can stick that duel up your arse, you arrogant prick.

Ahahaha. But it's you who wanted the duel to prove something. I know I can beat you even if gimped like that, no problem, I don't really care.

As for dumbasses, you should learn some reading comprehension.

> People discuss skill and "l2p"
> Robert goes "so hitting a head on a moving target at 50/100 yards is easyer than spamming a 2h, just shhhh."
> Chagan_Arslan goes "heavy armored 2h spammers = skill"
> Dezilagel corrects Chagan about 2h spammers
> Chagan says "and you know you can kinda um, DODGE arrows ?and by spammers i meant people wearing armor so heavy that they dont bother to block and while people glance on them they just kill them afterwards ;]"
> Some smart motherfucker says "Dodging arrows is purely based on luck. And since archers can attack you from any distance, not the same. At all. There is no armor so heavy that you don't need to block. Like Dezi said, it's a case of l2p."
> Aljo_the_Scaredy_cat quotes me on that, saying "This must be a joke.
If you are wearing 50 or more total body armor, you will never block against a guy with a pickaxe. Never.
You start blocking only in case if the guy actually does damage/stun in his attack.

So don't bs us, ok?"

Anyone with half a brain can see it wasn't about archers meleeing heavily armored 2h spammers with pickaxes and 0 1h wpf. Even though you were completely off, I was still willing to duel you with an alt that has archer melee capabilities for the lulz. But I understand you needing to pull out with some excuse. S'cool.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:43:45 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2012, 05:48:38 am »
Fuckload of crap.

You have proven your mmental age twice over now.
This is PG 13, fyi.

I leave you with your LEGO to play with.

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2012, 06:10:30 am »
+4
ha...hahaha.....all you guys laughed at me when i got  cmp to say he would change 2h back if the community wanted him to "no zaren ur an idiot" "zaren of course hes not gona" "ha zaren ur so stupid" thats right look at me now

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #297 on: January 17, 2012, 06:25:21 am »
I can only judge what I see written, I cannot see what you were thinking.
If you meant something else with that statement, I apologize.
But make your thoughts more subtle next time, ok?  :wink:

Okay mate. No problem.

Thing is that sometimes I think way more forward while writing, and sometimes forget to clearly describe what I mean.
 :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:30:04 am by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #298 on: January 17, 2012, 08:14:36 am »

(click to show/hide)

Hmmm, but really:

If what you're saying is true, then this duel should be a cakewalk.

Oh and Xant, let's not forget that you are roleplaying an archer and thus can backpeddle infinitely while duelling.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 08:18:09 am by Dezilagel »

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 17, 2012, 08:19:47 am »
He already backed out, because I'm an arrogant prick. Which gives me superpowers in duel so he, understandably, doesn't want to do it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.