Author Topic: Druzhina Hit list for Xmas, with prizes.  (Read 25236 times)

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
Re: Druzhina Hit list for Xmas, with prizes.
« Reply #285 on: December 30, 2011, 11:26:27 pm »
American or European?

He said "football" not "handegg"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #286 on: December 31, 2011, 12:52:31 am »
He should use the term handegg to describe American football.
He said "football" not "handegg"
Tears is a dirty American. Dirty Americans don't use the term handegg

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #287 on: December 31, 2011, 12:58:32 am »
+1
I never was fond of American Football and prefer real football, so I say again... I want a football.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #288 on: December 31, 2011, 10:49:14 am »
I never was fond of American Football and prefer real football, so I say again... I want a football.

ToD used to be a man, but then she took a foot to the balls  :wink:
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 31, 2011, 05:20:49 pm »
If you're gonna make a Skyrim reference, at least don't defile it with that heresy.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Sir_Ironlake

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2012, 10:34:40 pm »
I don't get what's the big deal with either "convincing" "persuiding" "talking to" "suggesting" "asking" or anything similar for someone to join one clan or the other.

Feel free to ask/convince me to join any clan.
Ill politely decline.
With no hard feelings.

Offline CaptainQuantum

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The 22nd Battalion
  • Game nicks: Quant, Quantum
« Reply #291 on: January 03, 2012, 10:36:01 pm »
I hear the Mercs are giving looms as bribes to 22nd members to defect now, sign me up!

Note: I will rejoin the 22nd straight away of course, since they actually play this game for fun. One thing Burrik failed to mention from Vex's application (which of course is a "dick move", spying on another clan's forums is just cheap) was Vex's reason for leaving the Mercs. I hope Vex doesn't mind me disclosing this but he said that the Mercs take strat far too seriously and pressure people far too much to do everything for the Mercs in strategus. Also take note Vex did not once say that his reason for joining was because of Jambi's persuasion, I just read his entire application. Don't get me wrong I like some Mercs, but if you are going to start calling people on "dick moves" don't start recruiting people from other clans through bribery with heirlooms.

Edit: On relation to the original rage post about the attack on Christmas, some people don't take Christmas too seriously, I certainly played some cRPG on Christmas day. Yes it may not be everyone's favourite day to fight on, but as mentioned for them this day is not special for them at all. For example Phase was wishing me a merry Christmas the day before I celebrated it (I am English).
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:52:02 pm by CaptainQuantum »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #292 on: January 03, 2012, 11:02:51 pm »
What the hell you guys are talking about that we offer heirlooms and shit? I asked Vex now and he doesn't know what you guys are talking about. Plus how can I promise people heirlooms while I only have MW bow, arrows and lordly armor? we are not as rich as some of you guys might think of us.
Another thing is : we did not start to talk about you, it was between Grey, Drz and Mercs. Some of you guys jumped right into conversation to please them.  If you guys knew what I and Developers know about some stuff...you wouldn't want to be part of this conversation ever.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 03, 2012, 11:17:08 pm »
Public forum Nocti people post of their own volition for entertainment or whatever reason they may have, all we have to do to please our friends on strat is fight in their battles not post on a forum. Your a funny guy Nocti, maybe your incessant commentary about how we are allegedly anyones whipping boy will come true by magic. Then again maybe you can also stop posting bullshit.

:)

Offline CaptainQuantum

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 03, 2012, 11:18:06 pm »
We jumped in because we are in an alliance with the DRZ, if people start insulting one's own friend one shall defend said friend. The statement you made about the attack being a "dick move" was invalid since some of the things I will mention are much worse.

Now to mention those much worse things:
  • You took advantage of a strategus glitch which resulted in a straight out loss for the DRZ, you gained all their equipment. Not only did you claim that you would get rid of the items and not keep to that promise, you then went on to use that equipment against them. Maybe if you wouldn't of been an idiot and gone against your word, the DRZ may not of made the so called "dick move" to attack you on Christmas. I have spoken to Nebun a few times on TS and he seems like a nice and incredibly reasonable guy much to the difference of your claims.
  • The thing I just mentioned (although I cannot prove) was told to me by a member within our clan whose name I will not disclose for privacy reasons (yes Burrik I honour other people's privacy).
  • Going on to another clans forums to spy on what is on their, I mean seriously are you guys really that devoid of honour?
  • It is well known that you overly pressure your members in strategus. Also the fact that you are trying to distract from your major dick move of stealing the DRZ's equipment by QQing about a minor thing they did

I am not one to judge, I am a generally patient man, but the evidence without bias (which I have been given) seems to show the Mercs being the undesirable here.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:08:35 pm by CaptainQuantum »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 03, 2012, 11:37:59 pm »
We jumped in because we are in an alliance with the DRZ, if people start insulting one's own friend one shall defend said friend. The statement you made about the attack being a "dick move" was invalid since some of the things I will mention are much worse.

Now to mention those much worse things:
  • You took advantage of a strategus glitch which resulted in a straight out loss for the DRZ, you gained all their equipment. Not only did you claim that you would get rid of the items and not keep to that promise, you then went on to use that equipment against them. Maybe if you wouldn't of been an idiot and gone against your word, the DRZ may not of made the so called "dick move" to attack you on Christmas. I have spoken to Nebun a few times on TS and he seems like a nice and incredibly reasonable guy much to the difference of your claims.
  • The thing I just mentioned (although I cannot prove) was told to me by a member within our clan whose name I will not disclose for privacy reasons (yes Burrik I honour other people's privacy).
  • Going on to another clans forums to spy on what is on their, I mean seriously are you guys really that devoid of honour?
  • It is well known that you overly pressure your members in strategus. Also the fact that you are trying to distract from your major dick move of stealing the DRZ's equipment by QQing about a minor thing they did

I am not one to judge, I am a generally patient man, but the evidence without bias (which I have been given) seems to show the Mercs being the undesirable here.

• That glitch was discussed with developers and we did not announce anything in public. Such as we also had our hands on 2 Billion gold and reported it instantly. We could win the war with that amount of money. Did we use it? See you don't know what you are talking about. Drz are good friends of STR, when STR took that castle did you give that high moral ground speech to them too? Vovka was on defender side for some unknown reason, did you lecture him too? Nebun can be your best friend even the best person in this community sure, I only know him from my own experience with him.
  • If you cannot prove anything don't talk about it until you can prove that its true. Same for that bug, go ask developers. Just do it
  • We learned spying on other clans from DRZ. We also banned meHow from our TS since we asked him why he keeps joining to our TS before the battle, which was obvious. It happened in that 5AM battle, just few days ago. Roster was full of 22nds, I thought he informed you guys about our roster there, before the battle.
  • Are you teaching me how to run my clan? Anyone who is unhappy can demote me by vote or can leave the clan. Its none of your business.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 04, 2012, 12:32:01 am »
Such as we also had our hands on 2 Billion gold and reported it instantly.

Do you mean those 2 Billion Kapikulu gold that they got because of bug?
when UIF looks at you

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 04, 2012, 11:05:19 am »
Going on to another clans forums to spy on what is on their, I mean seriously are you guys really that devoid of honour?

Just gonna comment on this - have you guys noticed that your forums are at least partially public, including the applications? Looking at a public topic is not spying, y'kno ;)

Offline CaptainQuantum

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 04, 2012, 12:06:35 pm »
  • That glitch was discussed with developers and we did not announce anything in public. Such as we also had our hands on 2 Billion gold and reported it instantly. We could win the war with that amount of money. Did we use it? See you don't know what you are talking about. Drz are good friends of STR, when STR took that castle did you give that high moral ground speech to them too? Vovka was on defender side for some unknown reason, did you lecture him too? Nebun can be your best friend even the best person in this community sure, I only know him from my own experience with him.
  • If you cannot prove anything don't talk about it until you can prove that its true. Same for that bug, go ask developers. Just do it
  • We learned spying on other clans from DRZ. We also banned meHow from our TS since we asked him why he keeps joining to our TS before the battle, which was obvious. It happened in that 5AM battle, just few days ago. Roster was full of 22nds, I thought he informed you guys about our roster there, before the battle.
  • Are you teaching me how to run my clan? Anyone who is unhappy can demote me by vote or can leave the clan. Its none of your business.

• I was not in the battle but I am guessing that the castle glitch will be taken into account by the devs. Vovka was on the defending side, well he probably made a mistake and if not thats up to the DRZ to sort out.
  • Well although I have no proof, Vex seemed happy enough to join the 22nd and had reasons to dislike the mercs. Then a few weeks later he leaves the clan he was having fun with and joins the clan he left because he disliked his experience there. Hmm that sounds like an incentive to leave and rejoin is probably necessary there. And I have reason to believe what I said is true.
  • I don't know about that battle either since I wasn't there, but the 22nd would likely not support spying of this kind. It also doesn't matter what your roster is, since our own roster would already have been fixed. Also even if true, this kind of spying is not even close to going to another clans forums in the sole reason of spying, not to mention that your clan mate lied entirely about what was said there (there was not one mention of Jambi's extensive persuasion in there).
  • No, I am not teaching you how to run your clan, I am telling you what people think of you. It's simply that you are taking all of this far too seriously and quite honestly alienating some of those members we "stole" from you.

Just gonna comment on this - have you guys noticed that your forums are at least partially public, including the applications? Looking at a public topic is not spying, y'kno ;)

We do know that our forums are partially public, the thing which bothered me was that Burrik went there with only the reason to spy. Then he also completely misrepresented what was said there, so not only did he read Vex's application (that's fine) he then lied to as to what he said. What nice respect to show your new clan mate, you will happily lie about what was said in his name. I must say I liked Vex, and I would wish him a good time in his new clan if there wasn't so many signs of subterfuge.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 04, 2012, 01:30:48 pm »
Do you mean those 2 Billion Kapikulu gold that they got because of bug?

Yeah first they came to me to what to do, I spoke to Cmp then explained to chadz how the bug happened. We didn't think of taking the fractions then reporting it.

• I was not in the battle but I am guessing that the castle glitch will be taken into account by the devs. Vovka was on the defending side, well he probably made a mistake and if not thats up to the DRZ to sort out.
  • Well although I have no proof, Vex seemed happy enough to join the 22nd and had reasons to dislike the mercs. Then a few weeks later he leaves the clan he was having fun with and joins the clan he left because he disliked his experience there. Hmm that sounds like an incentive to leave and rejoin is probably necessary there. And I have reason to believe what I said is true.
  • I don't know about that battle either since I wasn't there, but the 22nd would likely not support spying of this kind. It also doesn't matter what your roster is, since our own roster would already have been fixed. Also even if true, this kind of spying is not even close to going to another clans forums in the sole reason of spying, not to mention that your clan mate lied entirely about what was said there (there was not one mention of Jambi's extensive persuasion in there).
  • No, I am not teaching you how to run your clan, I am telling you what people think of you. It's simply that you are taking all of this far too seriously and quite honestly alienating some of those members we "stole" from you.

We do know that our forums are partially public, the thing which bothered me was that Burrik went there with only the reason to spy. Then he also completely misrepresented what was said there, so not only did he read Vex's application (that's fine) he then lied to as to what he said. What nice respect to show your new clan mate, you will happily lie about what was said in his name. I must say I liked Vex, and I would wish him a good time in his new clan if there wasn't so many signs of subterfuge.

• Mistake? AI adds players to roster every hour. Vovka was there from the first hours. Btw there are more fishy things about that roster, which I reported already. Stay tuned.
  • I don't know I never felt like chasing Vex, its his decision to join whomever he wants. Only thing I've asked him was, how 22nd came up with an idea that we give heirlooms to people to join us. We don't have that much heirlooms for ourselves at the first place. I heard that he and Muffin were joking about it. Seems like you guys are well informed about Mercs, in fact better than I do.
  • Most of the spying stuff backfired anyway, I love spies hired by rival factions coming to us and end up giving us a huge exploit list of the enemy.
  • You mean people as CBA factions, we don't care about what you think until you claim moral authority on us. We just alienate one person and please keep him! away from us.

We heard about whats spoken about Mercs in 22nd way before these things happened. I'd like to remind you that way before Mercs vs. Your allies shit storm started, one of your members was already shit talking to every Merc applicant in public servers and he got kicked from servers already because of that. If you think we are as bad as you think of us, could you please explain why we don't mind Phase joining to our teamspeak and playing with us? we didn't even question if he was a spy. You know you can join and see it by yourself. We are not going to eat you or act different than any other day to make you love us, if you still dislike us in the end, so be it.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 01:33:15 pm by Noctivagant »