Author Topic: Grey Order v Mercs  (Read 23873 times)

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Re: Grey Order v Mercs
« Reply #255 on: January 01, 2012, 07:37:37 pm »
It was my diplomacy yeh, it was Mercs'diplomacy too as long as i was leading. Though if i got some people upset i had no enemies and there was more than 1 fief for each merc. Just wanted to make your sentence correct, it did change :)

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 01, 2012, 07:50:45 pm »

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #257 on: January 01, 2012, 10:22:18 pm »
Now that the mercs have been freed from the rigours of running fiefs, they can now go and do some mercing

But they started mass recruiting, Mercs turned into a below average skilled clan. Why would you spend gold on them, if you can find better quality in randomers.

And ask yourself this:" would you want Mercs commanding your army ?  :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBzeJsXEipM
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:31:44 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 01, 2012, 11:13:29 pm »
+1
All lies Nocti :)) you discussed to set up all factions around us and choose druzhina to be the first target of ur alliance. At some point you wanted to attack even before HRE took all their claims. There was nothing defencive about your pact. And *almost* every clan that was involved in your alliance already said their story that is very conflicting with yours.

If you want i can go over byzantium plans at start of strat, when they tried to get a group of clans against us, didn't work very well, but then you showed up scared of Union, trying to protect yourself and managed to even form an alliance. Then when this didn't work out very well at some point FCC got involved, i even remember their funny plan :)When everyone of defeted clans would move up north, FCC would wait for our attacks north, defend against few waves of our troops in NA and march their glorious armies at our empty lands :) bla bla bla

defencive pact  - yeah right :)))
Did Kinngrimm misinform you much  ? Mercs were not in it from the beggining, they decided to join much, much later due to other circumstances actually =).

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #259 on: January 01, 2012, 11:19:59 pm »
All lies Nocti :)) you discussed to set up all factions around us and choose druzhina to be the first target of ur alliance. At some point you wanted to attack even before HRE took all their claims. There was nothing defencive about your pact. And *almost* every clan that was involved in your alliance already said their story that is very conflicting with yours.

If you want i can go over byzantium plans at start of strat, when they tried to get a group of clans against us, didn't work very well, but then you showed up scared of Union, trying to protect yourself and managed to even form an alliance. Then when this didn't work out very well at some point FCC got involved, i even remember their funny plan :)When everyone of defeted clans would move up north, FCC would wait for our attacks north, defend against few waves of our troops in NA and march their glorious armies at our empty lands :) bla bla bla

defencive pact  - yeah right :)))

For my opinion that "New World Order" has to be stopped before it gets totally out of hand. I call all of the western clan leaders for a meeting to discuss some subjects, such as : safe trade routes, gold and troop support whenever its necessary and pushing the possible invaders back to where they come from. I believe if we put our differences to a side we can stop these "butt buddies" of the west together.

If you can give me a date this week or weekend we can make a secret meeting in of the Teamspeak servers.

Cheers.

Noc out.

Part of the message that your spy delivered to you within an hour after I sent. Pushing back doesn't mean exterminating, you push (drive) things back if its invading your borders. Since your "friend" was ninja taking our fiefs we thought it was necessary to take precautions. Not to mention that we refused offers about invading Guards and HRE to leave our western borders to STR. It was clear to us that we would be the easy target after the fall of HRE, Fallen and Byzantium. We obviously had a trust issue due our past experiences.

Warning : Long Text
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

If anything is missing or misunderstood add it yourselves.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 01, 2012, 11:26:40 pm »
more bullshit :) keep it to yourself :) i've read enough
when UIF looks at you

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #261 on: January 01, 2012, 11:44:15 pm »
more bullshit :) keep it to yourself :) i've read enough

You can always ignore what I say, just don't push your twisted reality as fact.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #262 on: January 02, 2012, 12:01:02 am »
Whois CBA?

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #263 on: January 02, 2012, 12:30:23 am »
(click to show/hide)

Good thing next Strat you dont have to worry about diplomacy, you pretty much fucked it up for your whole clan with your constant idiotism.

Total dislike of the way that CBA factions play (had a conversation about it with oKin)

Cry some moar, maybe if you actually were trustworthy, less abusive and extremely less butthurt... there would be actually more clans that would want too help you out. I bet next Strat alot more clans would want to wipe Mercs off the map. The sooner you guys are done, the less of your  butthurt we will have to deal with. 8-)

Just some friendly advice:
Train your new members, and yourself.
Sit back, and keep quiet for a while.
Next Strat see if someone from your mass recruiting has a knack for diplomacy.
Get your whole clan involved into strat, instead of having them as grinders only.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 12:54:04 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 02, 2012, 03:09:36 am »
You can always ignore what I say, just don't push your twisted reality as fact.

This is funny cause of your earlier posts in this topic re. 22nd.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 02, 2012, 04:44:31 am »
+1
But they started mass recruiting, Mercs turned into a below average skilled clan.

Yeah, well you dont say that when arrowblood headshots you. Vex did mention somethin about your rants about 'noob archers' who 'luckshot' you. Funny how often these luckshots occour eh?

Our Member list that I can remember atm:
Merc:
Cup1d
Noctivagant
Mustikki
Burrick
Tyr
Sillico Dicix
Loki
Pully
SlickyRicky
Janis
Panzerstyle
Zerobot1
Arrowblood
Phazh
Mendro
Lizardman
Varyag
Tuonela
Shpongled
Anatolia
Blackholes
BlueberryMuffin
Gingerpussy
Candiru
Leniole
Cris
Pandemona

MercA:
Fuma Kataro
Godwin
Thorr
Shaman
GrumpyNic
SpecialCorps

You think these are all below average players Jambi? I would rather have any one of them in my team rather than you. Partially because I wouldnt have to endure your flow of nonstop bullshit in teamchat, ' Im best archer in europe' 'polearms op' 'noob luckshot', are just a few of a wide selection.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:29:30 am by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #266 on: January 02, 2012, 05:18:32 am »
lol i dont have to go to cinnema... all enterteiment i have here!!!!!

too much hate around..... its onl.....
nah that hopeless

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #267 on: January 02, 2012, 06:00:54 am »
+1
So the New Year starts with EU acting worse then NA!  :lol:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2012, 06:23:19 am »
Pffff i got so fucking bored of reading mercs say "We are only 20 but we fight against 6136131361 clans alone,gosh we are so fukken hardcore " and "Oh god they killed us fukken gankers !!!11111111111"
Strategus is not a fucking rocket science , you stay at the middle of the fucking map and you know , you play on that map with other clans if you wanted to roleplay an aggressive douchebag clan like you did , you should be aware of that attitude was going to disturb some of your neighbours.Therefore you should be prepared for consequances.
If you think that you couldn't fight against multiple clans that rage on your retardic arrogant behaviours,you shouldn't act so fucking arrogant at all.You just said everyone fuck off or you'll attack ! I remember ginger and noc saying that to Union which is far more bigger than mercs.I also remember me and cicero trying to stop that war and we did.Lol noc you were saying that "I'll wipe union on next strat." seriously check them than check yourself how the fuck did you think to wipe them ? Too much ego led you to 18 pages of QQ
You failed at it,now deal with it ffs 18 pages of whine and shitstorm ? Seriously ?
Don't be that fucking cheap.

It is a sandbox game as my balkan troll friend stated,you could do anything you want.You could form the most gigantic alliance ever formed to stop DRZ yet you just shitstormed on forums and said "Yeah yeah come and get it fucking russians !!!" they came and they got it now you cry ....
I hope end of the arrogant mercs is a good lesson for all clans.
Every act has consequances , if you can't deal with consequances you shouldn't act like a douche.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #269 on: January 02, 2012, 06:28:47 am »
+2
So the New Year starts with EU acting worse then NA!  :lol:

As far as I know we have more egotists than you do. (Nah nah n-nah nah) Besides, someone said the world was going to end and that means that they have less time to throw their weight around before it's all pointless and for nothing.  :rolleyes:

Just enjoy it while you can because at least we're not in the middle of it! :P (Although if we keep posting to keep the thread alive, we might be! :S)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 06:30:06 am by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are