Author Topic: Grey Order v Mercs  (Read 23859 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Grey Order v Mercs
« Reply #240 on: January 01, 2012, 01:49:52 pm »
Yeah, Nords are the best, just change that shitty banner, pls!  :mrgreen:

Noctivagina stop with bullshiting pls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa5aQb3YGE#t=30s

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 01, 2012, 01:50:20 pm »
Don't aboose! :P

It's not aboose, silly goose, it's intended usage!
Don't.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #242 on: January 01, 2012, 02:47:27 pm »
I think we can all agree that Nords won this strategus round
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 01, 2012, 03:01:04 pm »
True. Can't argue against facts.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tor!

• He's Tor!
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 739
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Tor
« Reply #244 on: January 01, 2012, 03:22:50 pm »
+3
I think we can all agree that Nords won this strategus round

Leiknir won
[00:53] <xant> i used to play on eu_1
[00:53] <xant> then i took an arrow to the knee

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 01, 2012, 03:54:46 pm »
We have awesome avatars, it's impossible to compete with it, just drop the weapons already.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #246 on: January 01, 2012, 05:07:23 pm »
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 01, 2012, 05:47:44 pm »
Instead of explaining everything one by one I'll make it very short for you Plazek. Unlike, Harpag, Nebun, Cicero, Han_Hanich, Ezop : you had no single army army in my land, nor I had in yours. Until now (except one time in your clans TS server) I never spoke to you, I never had a conflict with you, I never did business with you.
You are a self appointed cheerleader like Thovex. You are in a mood like "Ok this Noctivagant guy is going apeshit crazy about Nebun and Harpag I have to support them" (with a very little knowledge of what goes around in the dark corners of this community)

About the highlights : If you stop thinking that the sun is orbiting around you you'll find that 22nd tag is mentioned 22 times (coincidence) and couple of them are mentioning your defeat against Templar bloc and seeking aid from DRZ.

No, I just found your comment that you would only form alliances with people when your gonna get ganked amusing. So i commented on it, this is a forum, you see something interesting/amusing/etc and you post your own comment for whatever reason you may have. I thought it quite funny that you would only ever form alliances when you knew a gank was coming as this pretty much means you would only ally with people when you know if the alliance happens they are gonna be up shit creek.

What I find particularly funny now is that you made no attempt to argue against the original point I made, that one ought beware in having diplomatic contact with the mercs as in Nocti's own words having a treaty with Mercs means something nasty is on it's way to get you.

Instead you went on some random tirade of bullshit claims with no basis in reality. Then when I point out the facts you go on some other nonsensical rant about how I am a cheerleader. Cool stories bro.

---

Yea we were beaten by the entire Templar Bloc AND the IRC clan AND our allies of the time did nothing to assist us. Then we ran off, plotted their downfall, came back and initiated it. What are you gonna do Nocti?

PS Not only does the sun orbit around me the whole universe does  :rolleyes:

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 01, 2012, 06:45:02 pm »
+1
No, I just found your comment that you would only form alliances with people when your gonna get ganked amusing. So i commented on it, this is a forum, you see something interesting/amusing/etc and you post your own comment for whatever reason you may have. I thought it quite funny that you would only ever form alliances when you knew a gank was coming as this pretty much means you would only ally with people when you know if the alliance happens they are gonna be up shit creek.

What I find particularly funny now is that you made no attempt to argue against the original point I made, that one ought beware in having diplomatic contact with the mercs as in Nocti's own words having a treaty with Mercs means something nasty is on it's way to get you.

Instead you went on some random tirade of bullshit claims with no basis in reality. Then when I point out the facts you go on some other nonsensical rant about how I am a cheerleader. Cool stories bro.

---

Yea we were beaten by the entire Templar Bloc AND the IRC clan AND our allies of the time did nothing to assist us. Then we ran off, plotted their downfall, came back and initiated it. What are you gonna do Nocti?

PS Not only does the sun orbit around me the whole universe does  :rolleyes:

You obviously dont get the point do you? If everybody forms a gigantic alliance whats the point of having a faction Plazek? I did not form an alliance anyway its a defensive pact. None of the other leaders spoke about attacking to CBA, from the first message until the last one there was only one subject : "DEFENSE"
I warned people about possible invasion I did not suggest any invasion. The only reason I suggested that because I knew CBA would go for the idea of wiping other factions out the map. Which is ruining Strategus and forcing it to Strat 1 freeze state once again. None of these leaders mentioned troop or gear exchange until the almost last moment.
I wouldn't seek an alliance because I'm confident that I can achieve something by my own. And I never intended to turn this game into an "easy mode" for myself. We also have a very simple almost primitive diplomacy. There are almost no secrets, we say what we think in public.
We don't ask people to take screen shots of enemy formations, troop counts nor we check their teamspeak before battles to confirm how many players they will bring to the battle field (there is more to add) If this is what you guys call "military success" I wish you good luck with this attitude. But I must admit some of the actions of the rival factions forced us to do things that we wouldn't normally do, I'm not proud of that.

I meant no disrespect to people who play by my side. I meant I have no intention of turning this game into an easy mode for myself. If my goal was going after CBA, I'd definitely form an alliance a year ago. But I try to achieve things by my own. Mercenary diplomacy haven't changed that much since Strategus 1, we just had to make some temporary changes in our policy until things go back to normal. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 01, 2012, 06:57:46 pm »
Mercs diplomacy did change since strategus 1 ^^ but ginger everybody who had something to do with diplomacy in strategus 1 left the mercs

And most of our diplomacy was to threat everybody that Olwen was a greedy madman who could wipe you anytime if you didn't do what pleased him... ask oberyn :p

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 01, 2012, 07:02:32 pm »
All lies Nocti :)) you discussed to set up all factions around us and choose druzhina to be the first target of ur alliance. At some point you wanted to attack even before HRE took all their claims. There was nothing defencive about your pact. And *almost* every clan that was involved in your alliance already said their story that is very conflicting with yours.

If you want i can go over byzantium plans at start of strat, when they tried to get a group of clans against us, didn't work very well, but then you showed up scared of Union, trying to protect yourself and managed to even form an alliance. Then when this didn't work out very well at some point FCC got involved, i even remember their funny plan :)When everyone of defeted clans would move up north, FCC would wait for our attacks north, defend against few waves of our troops in NA and march their glorious armies at our empty lands :) bla bla bla

defencive pact  - yeah right :)))
when UIF looks at you

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 01, 2012, 07:05:26 pm »
I did not put words in your mouth Nocti. You put them, I commented on them, you go on a mad one with false "history" and other nonsense with no relation to anything I said.

I'd never join an alliance if I wasn't sure that I was about to get ganked.

Only forms alliance if knows gank will come -> Formed alliance -> Knowingly got all people he tried to form alliance with fucked over?

Beware of diplomatic contact with the mercs lol.

---> Notci goes on a mad one.

---

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 01, 2012, 07:13:18 pm »
+1
Mercs diplomacy did change since strategus 1 ^^ but ginger everybody who had something to do with diplomacy in strategus 1 left the mercs

And most of our diplomacy was to threat everybody that Olwen was a greedy madman who could wipe you anytime if you didn't do what pleased him... ask oberyn :p

That was your diplomacy Olwen. Because of that I had to talk to some clans that we are not their enemy, such as guards (Halmar situation) The moment we were ready to go back to our strict neutrality, a clan posted our Team Speak screen shots in Drz forum along with misinformation. This situation ignited today's shit storm. I even kept its chronology, everything starts with FCC war in Strat 2

Offline Old Autobus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
« Reply #253 on: January 01, 2012, 07:23:10 pm »
You dont get one thing, Nocti. No DRZ member had hard feelings towards Mercs until you started your "Diplomacy" activity on forum.
Right now all DRZ(and even more, all russian community) hate mercs with all their heart. Good job being neutral, my friend.

Offline SquishMitten

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Mew, Kitty + many more
« Reply #254 on: January 01, 2012, 07:30:44 pm »
+1
Now that the mercs have been freed from the rigours of running fiefs, they can now go and do some mercing

In memory of Merciless_Mew, member of Merciless, ruler of Istiniar