Author Topic: Grey Order v Mercs  (Read 23848 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Grey Order v Mercs
« Reply #225 on: January 01, 2012, 09:06:14 am »
I have never been this happy, we now live in the year 2012 instead of 2011 according to the Gregorian calendar. So that means the Earth has orbited around the sun approximately one more time than last year. Unexpected, right? This calls for a celebration!

Oh yes, and Jesus was circumcised. What a special day indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_39AlViCBo
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #227 on: January 01, 2012, 12:29:29 pm »
Nor did we ask for the peace. What you wrote isn't in question, Idzo, I understood it fine -- it's the "Nord, Byzantium or Kapikulu.. Whoever doesn't matter" part that we seem to disagree on. Obviously for the stuff we've been talking about it matters a great deal, if you don't get that then I probably shouldn't be discussing this with you.

Bah, ok.. Nords never did it.
Let me put it this way for you... If there was alliance between Kapikulu, Nords and Byzantium, someone from that alliance asked wolves to join..
Do we agree on that one? I hope we do...

...so, after all, directly or indirectly Nords did asked...

You can't say: Ah! I never did it but my clan did or my clan didn't, I did... if your clan did it, then you did it too cause you're part of that collective!
Nords were part of that alliance and whatever alliance did, Nords did it too...

Happy new year guys!
ps. Nords, I wish that you change that shitty banner cause I don't see him and always lance you guys!  :mrgreen:
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 01, 2012, 12:32:34 pm »
+1
There was never an alliance between Kapikulu, Nords and Byzantium (Nords were never allied to either), is the thing. So Nords never indirectly asked.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:37:06 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 01, 2012, 12:46:49 pm »
There was never an alliance between Kapikulu, Nords and Byzantium (Nords were never allied to either), is the thing. So Nords never indirectly asked.

Mhm.. I see..
But how Kinn's backstabing could happen if there wasn't alliance?
And far as I remebmer there was a list of fiefs, Nords should get Durrin castel, Ahmeradd, Aab and Mijayet but not 100% maybe i have the list somewhere i should check it out..
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 01, 2012, 12:49:43 pm »
+1
Wolves didn't backstab Nords.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #231 on: January 01, 2012, 01:02:56 pm »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 01, 2012, 01:06:43 pm »
+1
Yes, as Xant said, Nords simply observed the backstab.

Mhm.. I see..
But how Kinn's backstabing could happen if there wasn't alliance?
And far as I remebmer there was a list of fiefs, Nords should get Durrin castel, Ahmeradd, Aab and Mijayet but not 100% maybe i have the list somewhere i should check it out..

Yes, these were terms of the peace negotiations we were called to. The same negotiations where Wolves and Templars affirmed their alliance to Byzantines and Kapikulu as a reason to end the war, which we accepted, but refused to join in, despite prolonged attempts at persuasion by everyone else there. As I said before. :P

kinngrimm, you and I just seem to look at things differently, let's leave it at that I guess. However, I will say that when you first contacted us during Strat 2 we had no plans at all. You spoke about your alliance, but I don't remember you saying anything about where you would stake your claim. When we Nords decided, shortly before the start of Strat 3, to go to the desert, no-one had yet announced any plans to to do the same. Byzantines and Kapikulu managed to go public a little earlier than we did, mostly because we were waiting on a fancy picture from Kajia to put in our claims thread -- at this point we were actually thinking we might have to fight them. As far as I know your side was the last to say where they were going, but maybe there was a communication failure. Who cares, that was months ago. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:19:40 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #233 on: January 01, 2012, 01:07:59 pm »
+1
The only stuff there in the OP is me calling bullshit on the Shogunates claims that we broke our treaty. Unless of course there is some other post in that thread where I wrote something with any resemblance to your claims. In which case I invite you to high-light the area of that topic which you are talking of. The post I made that was put in that thread does not even have any mention of the Templar war other than that the Shogunate and Guards did not honour the agreement we had when we were attacked. I wonder how on earth it is possible you could interpret what you claim to have interpreted from what I wrote. I suggest a referral to Baldritter's post higher upon the page.

---

As for "flaming" your inability to recall simple and objective facts and the way in which you seem to be able to infer nonsensical claims from topics that have a marginal relevance to the subject at hand certainly suggests a lack of cognitive ability. Of course if you think calling you out for this deficiency is a flame then so be it but from your previous post, and this one, it certainly seems to be the case.

Instead of explaining everything one by one I'll make it very short for you Plazek. Unlike, Harpag, Nebun, Cicero, Han_Hanich, Ezop : you had no single army army in my land, nor I had in yours. Until now (except one time in your clans TS server) I never spoke to you, I never had a conflict with you, I never did business with you.
You are a self appointed cheerleader like Thovex. You are in a mood like "Ok this Noctivagant guy is going apeshit crazy about Nebun and Harpag I have to support them" (with a very little knowledge of what goes around in the dark corners of this community)

About the highlights : If you stop thinking that the sun is orbiting around you you'll find that 22nd tag is mentioned 22 times (coincidence) and couple of them are mentioning your defeat against Templar bloc and seeking aid from DRZ.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #234 on: January 01, 2012, 01:16:07 pm »
+1
About Wolves lets make it clear too

All they did were

Forwarding forum personal messages of the leader conversations to CBA
Telling whats going on between clans like Byzantium, Great Khans, Mercs, HRE, Fallen etc to CBA (listening everything in Team Speak meetings and reporting to their new allies)
Finally "literally" backstabbing everyone in Mawiti.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 01, 2012, 01:31:50 pm »
Yes, as Xant said, Nords simply observed the backstab.

Yes, these were terms of the peace negotiations we were called to. The same negotiations where Wolves and Templars affirmed their alliance to Byzantines and Kapikulu as a reason to end the war, which we accepted, but refused to join in, despite prolonged attempts at persuasion by everyone else there. As I said before. :P

Yeah, Nords are the best, just change that shitty banner, pls!  :mrgreen:

About Wolves lets make it clear too

All they did were

Forwarding forum personal messages of the leader conversations to CBA
Telling whats going on between clans like Byzantium, Great Khans, Mercs, HRE, Fallen etc to CBA (listening everything in Team Speak meetings and reporting to their new allies)
Finally "literally" backstabbing everyone in Mawiti.

Noctivagina stop with bullshiting pls...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:33:47 pm by Idzo »

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 01, 2012, 01:37:43 pm »
Screw you, our banner is awesome. :o
Don't.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 01, 2012, 01:38:59 pm »
Screw you, our banner is awesome. :o

When night falls, you will get awsome th  :mrgreen:

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 01, 2012, 01:42:29 pm »
np np, that's what the m key is for. :wink:
Don't.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 01, 2012, 01:49:47 pm »
np np, that's what the m key is for. :wink:

Don't aboose! :P