Author Topic: Grey Order v Mercs  (Read 22325 times)

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Grey Order v Mercs
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2011, 12:48:33 am »

GMT+4:
EU   Siege   12/30 08:00    Grey_Order - Emirin [Mercs]
EU   Battle   12/30 06:31    Druzhina - TheTurks
EU   Battle   12/30 05:49    Druzhina - TheTurks

Mercs, I love you. No, really. If you were pure, honest and didn't tell us stories, the Strategus would be boring.

Yes, well done mate. Their battles were before ours. Hence, after the last turk battle. They went to bed, and we stayed up for our own battle. We had two Kapikulus fighting for us. Ozan and Disaster.

So no Im not telling lies. Maybe you should think through what the hell you are talking about before you go spouting accusations mastermind.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Majer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Behold!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Majer_The_Grey
« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2011, 05:39:58 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This thread has different purpose:

Offline n1emys

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • sraka_the_Grey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: sraka_the_Grey
« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2011, 09:07:09 am »
what is reason about cicero?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2011, 09:27:40 am »
what is reason about cicero?

Something connected to your avatar but I don't know the details.  :twisted:

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2011, 12:16:02 pm »
That's a rather peculiar attitude given that this perceived lack of challenge is purely a result of the play style shared by you and your friendly factions; you yourself have deliberately created an environment where there's no credible force left to oppose you because you're permanently on good terms with most of the major factions. Are you seriously surprised that the others might get bored of the uphill battle?

Simply put, if you want something interesting to do, how about you man up and pick on someone your own size for once? No, I don't mean us, that would just be proving my point even more. :lol:

So what you are saying is that GO should break relations with their allies and go atack a huge faction/alliance on their own in a depleting/suicidal run, and then be crushed by some other faction (or the one they went in war with) cause they depleted their resources in an exhausting war, for what? So others can have fun crushing them? Weeeee?

Yea, i dont think they are that stupid. And since this is a sandbox game who the fuck is anyone to tell them what to do? If you dont like them, get some clans together and crush them.

Dont be fooled by the HRE, Fallen, Nord, Brd and the rest of the whiners, if they had an alliance with wich they could crush everything they wouldnt break it up so that the loosing side can have fun LOL, they would do the same thing.

So man up already and fucking deal with it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:18:53 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2011, 01:24:21 pm »
+1
Dont be fooled by the HRE, Fallen, Nord, Brd and the rest of the whiners, if they had an alliance with wich they could crush everything they wouldnt break it up so that the loosing side can have fun LOL, they would do the same thing.

You forgot the Wolves there.
Oh wait...

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2011, 01:33:51 pm »
<----- Bandit   :P  8-)

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2011, 01:59:46 pm »
Was enjoyable, and it was a pleasure to fight against The Grey order (Impressive selection of equipment that you brought).

Also, Kudos to the Mercs for having one of the best disciplined TeamSpeak and Battle Planning that I have ever attended. I would love to sign up for any future Merc Battles if you wish.

Nerds

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2011, 02:04:04 pm »
+1
Nerds

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2011, 03:19:05 pm »
+5
So what you are saying is that GO should break relations with their allies and go atack a huge faction/alliance on their own in a depleting/suicidal run, and then be crushed by some other faction (or the one they went in war with) cause they depleted their resources in an exhausting war, for what? So others can have fun crushing them? Weeeee?

Yea, i dont think they are that stupid. And since this is a sandbox game who the fuck is anyone to tell them what to do? If you dont like them, get some clans together and crush them.

So man up already and fucking deal with it.

You can twist and misinterpret my words if you like, but you can't change the facts. All I said was that if they say they can't find a proper challenge, they have only themselves to blame for not even trying. Nords have had no shortage of opportunities to join the "winning" side, including kinngrimm repeatedly asking us to join him, but we don't like the zerg-alliance way of playing so we stayed independent, thus we're well within our rights to speak out in favor of this approach. It isn't theory and conjecture, we're talking about how we play and enjoy the game.

Your glorious alliance, on the other hand, floundered briefly in war, then after a couple of quick defeats decided to cut their losses and go for a fake peace and cowardly backstab instead. Whatever, the other side were fools to stop fighting in the first place, just another case of stupid alliance politics ruining fun wars. Even so, you have nothing to be proud of there. Even if we get wiped eventually, I think Nords were the only real winners in the desert. :lol:

I'm already giving too much credit to your trolling here, so I won't bother saying anything more.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:20:51 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2011, 03:26:01 pm »
Fluffy, Strategus is a battle simulation, not some sort of farmville. They of course are not stupid, but if everyone does the same thing whats the point of playing this game? Lets all make peace and quit the same day. If a big clan is making more than one NAP and actually acting together with another big faction it proves its lack of ability to achieve something alone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:27:19 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2011, 03:39:15 pm »
You can twist and misinterpret my words if you like, but you can't change the facts. All I said was that if they say they can't find a proper challenge, they have only themselves to blame for not even trying. Nords have had no shortage of opportunities to join the "winning" side, including kinngrimm repeatedly asking us to join him, but we don't like the zerg-alliance way of playing so we stayed independent, thus we're well within our rights to speak out in favor of this approach. It isn't theory and conjecture, we're talking about how we play and enjoy the game.

Your glorious alliance, on the other hand, floundered briefly in war, then after a couple of quick defeats decided to cut their losses and go for a fake peace and cowardly backstab instead. Whatever, the other side were fools to stop fighting in the first place, just another case of stupid alliance politics ruining fun wars. Even so, you have nothing to be proud of there. Even if we get wiped eventually, I think Nords were the only real winners in the desert. :lol:

I'm already giving too much credit to your trolling here, so I won't bother saying anything more.

Hahahahahah winners? Dont fool yourself, you were next

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2011, 03:41:41 pm »
+3
Yeah, Fluffy Muffin, winning is the most important thing ever in Strat. We should all make one alliance, so everyone can be the winner.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2011, 03:42:24 pm »
Fluffy, Strategus is a battle simulation, not some sort of farmville. They of course are not stupid, but if everyone does the same thing whats the point of playing this game? Lets all make peace and quit the same day. If a big clan is making more than one NAP and actually acting together with another big faction it proves its lack of ability to achieve something alone.

No, what it proves is you failing at making your own diplomatic solutions to compete with theirs. Divide and conquer

Make your block or submit, simple as that.

Sorry for doublepost

Yeah, Fluffy Muffin, winning is the most important thing ever in Strat. We should all make one alliance, so everyone can be the winner.

Nice idea, EU unite and conquer the shit out of NA.

This is just one example, i reapeat its sandbox, you can form anything that you want, no reason whining about it if you lost out ....

Thanks ptx from saving me from double posting, damn you are quick  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:47:06 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2011, 03:58:35 pm »
+1
No, what it proves is you failing at making your own diplomatic solutions to compete with theirs. Divide and conquer

Make your block or submit, simple as that.

I'd never join an alliance if I wasn't sure that I was about to get ganked. Even the people who have diplomatic relations with me know that. I prefer, having no friends nor enemies. I messaged non CBA leaders to stand against factions to save Strategus from becoming a spooning fest and my opinion still remains the same.