Author Topic: Grey Order v Mercs  (Read 22327 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Grey Order v Mercs
« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2011, 01:07:58 pm »
+1
You mean Poland/Russia/Balkan, right? So the old dream of Pan-Slavism finally comes true.

No. Balkan should even get it's own map. Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Monteblack in spanish, Kosovo, FYI Macedonia. Maybe even Bulgaria & Romania. Unlike poles & russkies down here we play fair & square, no cheating, exploiting, multiaccounting, etc. As hour Serbian neighbours would say:

U naše bre Vranje nema laganje - sto kila svinja = dvesta kila masti.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2011, 01:11:48 pm »
?? two hundred pounds pig = pounds of fat. ??

Why you drag NA into this?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2011, 01:15:33 pm »
?? two hundred pounds pig = pounds of fat. ??

100 kg of pig = 200 kg of fat. Fair & square, not even yanks can match it.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2011, 01:34:11 pm »
+1
i wonder if Harpag realises how many of their enemies is active in strat and gives a damn about it ;p

Offline Lepintoi

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shu Han
  • Game nicks: Lepintoi
« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2011, 01:44:41 pm »
+1
Be sure to attack us on new years eve Harpag, so you have a clear advantage :)

PS: agree on the forum wars, but you have the cards in hand to stop it...

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2011, 01:58:41 pm »
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2011, 03:33:42 pm »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:35:38 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2011, 04:28:14 pm »
Geez, what a trolly thread.  :shock:

Grats on your victory.

Sad to see it took yet another 5 AM attack to win. I hope the next incarnation of strategus has better time slot management or better sportsmanship amongst the warring clans.

I'm outta here before the trolls eat me. *waves*  8-)

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2011, 04:36:25 pm »
Well that was a rather embarrassing loss, oh well, congrats on your victory none the less...

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2011, 04:39:32 pm »
i wonder if Harpag realises how many of their enemies is active in strat and gives a damn about it ;p

We are also disappointed. We were convinced that the maintenance of our claims will be almost impossible. Unfortunately the opposite happened. The game is too demanding for most of our traditional opponents. I suppose that micromanagement was too difficult. You just have to have a really tight group of people. If Strat will walk in this direction, we will soon  officially say goodbye to you. Some of us will continue to play cRPG, but we'll find  another job for us.

BTW - Many people prefer to see us as e cheaters than face the truth and get to work. In this edition of Strategus we are as pure as a tear. In the first edition, we also hadn't done anything dishonest. We had a little sin of the second edition, to which we admited. Malicious say that I managed the entire faction from a one computer. Of course, nobody normal believe that it is possible. It is true that there were one hundred inputs from a single IP address. We collected passwords from people to have them in case someone's  short holiday, a computer crash, etc. In the vast majority of cases it was a single input and validate data. We did this because initially we did not know that it is prohibited (in the past we had not read this forum), and secondly, we were absolutely convinced that everyone did it. I guess I'm not mistaken when I say that everyone or almost everyone was doing this, to a greater or lesser degree. As soon as information reached to us that account sharing is prohibited, we  immediately threw a data file away. You can believe me or not, but do not call me a liar and look at your own behavior.

There is one thing that you can have for our grievances. We were little active, with discussions on the mechanics of the game, but that's because we know too little language, or because someone did it before. Spamming the forum is not our favorite way of spending time. What else do you want to tell us? That we wanted to play together in the sieges and battles. Yes, we wanted to and still we want. We are a clan, not a group of randoms. We are interested in teamwork.

Everyone who call us cheaters, is just frustrated because they can not organize against us and our friends.

I am proud of my people and if we are going to leave soon, we will retain with the raised visor. We are Grey Order!

Now feel free to let's flame against us  :wink:

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2011, 04:40:13 pm »
Wasnt quite 20. When I checked about 10 mins in we were 34vs47. Most of our players were NA as we lacked sufficient EU players at this time in the morning...  :D

The battle time wasn't one bit more convenient for us than it was for you, I guess we just have more dedicated players willing to get up at such unearthly hour or just don't go to sleep at all. Thanks guys, you are great.

Sad to see it took yet another 5 AM attack to win.

We intended to attack @ 10pm, prime time, not our fault that you tried to sneak in reinforcements by "clever" usage of night-time.

Yes Majer, we Mercs are vile emotionless machines who are incapable of love or being loved. Not an ounce of soul in us.

Trolling aside, we all know that most of you are bunch of nice guys with whom we might have gone to a pub instead of cutting you down since we have far more in common than it seems, though you let those few idiots among you to make such a terrible reputation for the entire clan.

PS. Praise Odin that Gingerpussy is muted.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 04:44:28 pm by Tot. »
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2011, 04:43:50 pm »
+2
Geez, what a trolly thread.  :shock:

Grats on your victory.

Sad to see it took yet another 5 AM attack to win. I hope the next incarnation of strategus has better time slot management or better sportsmanship amongst the warring clans.

I'm outta here before the trolls eat me. *waves*  8-)

I am pretty sure it was at that time because of Merc night time settings and that the Greys made their attack straight after the previous DRZ strike.

Unless I have been misinformed.
Seems pretty rich that Mercs then complain about the bad time, when it was their doing and they knew the attack was coming...

Was a real fun battle though till the rape. Great fight in the middle pushing back and forth, like the sea breaking against the rocks before ultimately over running it  :twisted:

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2011, 05:23:40 pm »
+2
We are also disappointed. We were convinced that the maintenance of our claims will be almost impossible. Unfortunately the opposite happened. The game is too demanding for most of our traditional opponents. I suppose that micromanagement was too difficult. You just have to have a really tight group of people. If Strat will walk in this direction, we will soon  officially say goodbye to you. Some of us will continue to play cRPG, but we'll find  another job for us.

That's a rather peculiar attitude given that this perceived lack of challenge is purely a result of the play style shared by you and your friendly factions; you yourself have deliberately created an environment where there's no credible force left to oppose you because you're permanently on good terms with most of the major factions. Are you seriously surprised that the others might get bored of the uphill battle?

Simply put, if you want something interesting to do, how about you man up and pick on someone your own size for once? No, I don't mean us, that would just be proving my point even more. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:30:56 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2011, 05:33:14 pm »
+1
Attacking dev faction is stupid anyway. They come with carpet bombing and stuff.

Offline SayAttack

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2011, 05:36:12 pm »
2Mercs

was great to fight shoulder to shoulder with you, guys
really hard time of last battle) i don't understand this peoples - what kind of fun to win like this?