Author Topic: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands  (Read 18346 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2011, 08:44:29 pm »
Sequel - why don't we just kill those who piss us off? why after so much shit about us on forum, we won't go and wipe FCC off the map? Same for mercs, they didn't piss us off that much. However their plans against us is enough. They just closer.

Dave - i remember how u didn't take neutral village in this strat and lost 2/1. You will never defend village with 300 troops against our 1000. No chance, even though its great villages to defend. Yes you shoot well dave, but you can't shoot all. There are other members to consider.

General Rule: If you want us to come to you, say shit about us on forum, and be sure in time we'll come to u. I'm talking for Druzhina only.

You guys doing great job pissing off everyone right now. I tried hard to convince bashi and ravens not to attack you. But there is sooo much hate there, that they wouldn't even consider it.

(click to show/hide)

Target 4.

Pretty much sums it up.  You can only ever talk big because your clan is willing to glitch/cheat like crazy (so much multiaccounting abuse its ridiculous) and ally with all of EU like some sad little circle-jerker.  of course its not going to be just your clan, but all of UIF.  If mercs and hre lose their villages it measn 100% of EU is in one boring coalition.  How pitiful.  I used to respect you as an archer, but mostly you just come across as an arrogant tool who brags about how well he cheats and manipulates and lies in a game just to be on the winning side as you beat on people 1/10th your alliance's size.  Nebun when we mention DRZ we pretty much call you the dickless one.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:47:57 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2011, 08:44:54 pm »
+1
Sequel not you, Kesh and Matey did all the job.

I don't have anything against you personally. But Kesh and Matey :))) is just those kind of guys u want to strungle with your own hands :)

Edit: Kesh you back :)) I missed you, see u soon!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:46:18 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2011, 08:46:37 pm »
Kesh you back!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2011, 08:49:26 pm »
almost 2 to 1, and yes i remember u run away

anyway, we had more then 50 against us in all first battles

actually in 1st, we had 70 against us, but when server crashed about 50-55 came back, but we was winning a lot better when we had 70 ppl against, us because they rushed us mindlessly

in future battles we had avarage 55-65 against us, and sometime after we stopped caping villages, everyone got bored and stopped defending

PS: u hate urself?

u see 26 because others left before battle ended

Nebun, I see EVERY merc signed up on the battle, even those who left and didn't show up. Only 26. Open your strat page to watch and please STOP LYING!

1) You were always attacking with more than 1k of troops.
2) You had not 25 players like you've said against 50 villagers but 38 people signed up. Open your Strat page and have a look at that by yourself.

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
  • Renown: 401
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Kansuke, LeRun
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2011, 08:52:30 pm »
+6
Strat is so boring right now that I see no point to be part of it, imho I think Byzantium took the good decision, just let this carebear alliance play with themselves.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2011, 08:52:51 pm »
+4
My satisfaction with this strategus will be complete when FCC off the map.  :twisted:
when UIF looks at you

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2011, 09:02:18 pm »
+3
My wish for Christmas would be that Kesh get muted permanently or that his computer melt as i doubt someone spending 20 hours a day on these forums has money to buy another one

PRETTY PLZ
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2011, 09:02:46 pm »
we was first clan that started attacking fiefs, and we fought against more players then us. You even organised teamplay defence against us on our first attack

You see what I mean by "submit to our will or die". You threatened us on TS, you said "If you go in a conflict with Union, they have friends like Bashi and Us" what you meant by "If you try to take back your village which was your right to have, we wipe you off" and after of course we are not allowed to show some resistance to mighty owners of the map. Ofc not, but in truth Phazh and Ginger were offered to lead this battle, they did not offer it by themselves. It was someone else's TS they gave speech rights to them. We did not arrange anything.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:04:17 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2011, 09:06:09 pm »
Strat is so boring right now that I see no point to be part of it, imho I think Byzantium took the good decision, just let this carebear alliance play with themselves.

Couldn't have said it better myself and im not veen EU.  I find it funny how uncreative these clans are, they have never done anything truly provocative in startegus yet (other than glitching and cheating) and yeah, they may get bragging rigths as they win not ebcause they are good fighters, but becasue of the sheer number of Eastern Europeans playing this game and every one of them has to be allied with each other (I don't why, but it should be noted they all used to be communist countries).

And nocti, thats exactly the stuff they have been saying all along -" they will atatck anyone who atatcks BashiBazouk, Union, grey order, 22nd, etc. but really we are not in a giant gay allaince, we swear."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:07:31 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2011, 09:09:41 pm »
+1
Couldn't have said it better myself and im not veen EU.  I find it funny how uncreative these clans are, they have never done anything truly provocative in startegus yet (other than glitching and cheating) and yeah, they may get bragging rigths as they win not ebcause they are good fighters, but becasue of the sheer number of Eastern Europeans playing this game and every one of them has to be allied with each other (I don't why, but it should be noted they all used to be communist countries).

And nocti, thats exactly the stuff they have been saying all along -" they will atatck anyone who atatcks BashiBazouk, Union, grey order, 22nd, etc. but really we are not in a giant gay allaince, we swear."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Good shot Nebun  :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:18:20 pm by Harpag »

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2011, 09:20:34 pm »
Come on Dave. Almost everyone is lying here and you do know it. that's for sure ;)

i love Mercs, they are all nice guys afaik from Strat v1 fights, all skillfull warriors, have good commanders, but as Strategus faction they are too weak to do smth serious.

I hope some day we'll see smaller map with more complicated faction\fief management to make all those carebears fight against each other %)
To weak in strat maybee yes, becouse we dont have hundreds of accounts to play with, like you and ur guys have.

But think of this, atleast 99 % of mercs gathering stuff in strategus is playing crpg as well. ur % is very low tho, go figure...

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2011, 09:21:43 pm »
best comment ever from you , im supporting this sentences till its every punctuation =) . Mercs used their all crpg ( 12 milions crpg gold , said by noctigavat not me )  gold to strategus and i know they are working hard but now they wiped so they dont care strategus anymore like kapıkulus were talking to us like " come and take mawiti if u can" now mawiti is bashibazouk fief and they are just saying oh man u only have this game and nothing more but the point our age ratio is 22 and kapıkulu's 13 =) Its just impossible for me to a guy who is more than 20 that can give their all life to games.
Ahh come on, i have alone worth more then 15 mil in equipment. so if i would do as many others i could sell it and get strat gold if we wanted to.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2011, 09:32:24 pm »
Skyrim  :twisted:
when UIF looks at you

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2011, 09:34:32 pm »

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2011, 09:36:52 pm »
+1
To both of you, Nebun and Harpag. There is no fun in playing this game. Why?

Members of alliances can do anything that politically incorrect and neutral clans can do nothing about it. Grey Order for example, asked me in Strategus 2.0 : Erasmas came one day and said, Bandits are spamming our forums with racist posts and we tend to teach them a lesson, do you mind if we attack Tshibtin. I personally dont think racism is funny, therefor I said I dont have problems with it but I've reminded that Tshibtin is our terriroty and we gave it to Bandits, so I want it back when they are done.

Grey Order sold this fief to STR for 6000 troops without consulting with us. Funny thing is when I asked it, nobody mentioned that it was sold. Here you see, I chose to trust someone's word and I appreciate that they were kind enough to ask and the result was? I was wrong. Does it make me a bad person? I leave that to your own moral judgement.

Also We did anything we can to protect STR against possible invading forces. In return, our teamspeak screenshots were placed on your forums (DRZ) and got ridiculed. After Tshibtin, TS forum posts and few more disagreements we tried to talk to STR, you were there and you told me you'd come after me if I tried anything. So I couldn't even claim my rights because of that goon mentality.

You truly are the lowest of the low.

When Erasmus came and told you this lie about racist posts - cause none of them were racist, and were only pertained to Strategus -  did you at least check if he was telling you the truth? Off course not. Did you inform about this either Wolves or Bandits? No. The people who got up, morning after morning, to fight with you and defend you against Americans, you SOLD OUT just because they weren't useful to you anymore. You deserve to get hit with any shit that comes your way. No wonder so many people are leaving this shadow of former Mercs clan. If this is the way you treat people who are friendly, no wonder we see so much drama with former members throwing shit one at each other (and most of it on you) on your topic.

I knew even then that Greys wouldn't dare to attack unless they had green light from Mercs. In this situation Wolves acted honorably, and were willing to meet their obligation. Unfortunately, it was obvious that you would sell them out as well. In that situation, I made a decision for which I still believe that it was honorable and which I do not regret, even though many Bandits asked me not to do it.

And you, Nocti, you kept making dishonorable decisions and adopted completely Machiavellian style as your own. I'll let you in on the secret - it doesn't take brain to be like that. It just takes absence of morals and honor. It's the easy way.
And since you are often taking high moral grounds in discussions in forum, such as "I don't approve racism", "Greek offended all Turks", "you were betrayed" (lol to that one!), let me tell you one more thing - YOU HAVE NO MORALS. And I don't think that there are many here that know you who would disagree.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!