Author Topic: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands  (Read 18320 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2011, 09:37:21 pm »
+1
On a another side, im not going to comment anymore on this thread or this forum as long as the comminity and so on are as they are.
They lying, the cheating the exploiting the twisting of truth, made a lie some people tell them-self so long the lie is starting to be truth.

Im going to hang around and read if its not pissing me off.. im off
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2011, 09:41:01 pm »
good post pussy, +1

i can say the same thing,
and don't want to add to drama
when UIF looks at you

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2011, 09:54:16 pm »
+1
good post pussy, +1

i can say the same thing,
and don't want to add to drama

You speak with honorable words, but your actions thus far have been contradictory to the claim.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2011, 10:00:57 pm »
+1
Oh Nebun you hater. I know why you hate Kesh as he trolls like crazy, your hatred for me is a bit harder to figure out... id have to guess that you just felt threatened when we were beating DRZ last time around. Funny thing is, after last strat when we wiped relations out, we stopped giving 2 shits about DRZ as you guys were across the map... yet you have continued to froth at the mouth while planning to come after us later. It was indeed my hope to have NA do its own thing while EU did the same... you guys are complaining of boredom, well theres plenty of EU factions who could actually give you a decent fight... or could they? i wonder if any of you big EU clans even bothers defending your lands, of if you just sit around crafting and trading and then pooling everything together to murder whatever non carebear clan is convenient.

anyways, I definetly understand the Mercs position and it probably is the best way to pee in your pool and ruin your fun, but even so, when you do come up this way we shall just have to kill you all... even though it is exactly what you want... as the great word smith Stang the Swilling often said "Your resistance only makes my penis harder." id say that is an excellent description of DRZ and friends. (in case anyone doesnt get what im saying here... im saying DRZ is like a big rapist who only enjoys raping some young girl when she fights back)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 10:10:02 pm by Matey »

Offline sWalker

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2011, 10:08:09 pm »
Hey Nebun...glad to hear you are ready to get shot the fuck up some more...see your dead body again soon...yea! :mrgreen:

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2011, 10:10:42 pm »
It is exactly as said Corwin. (BTW - I can't confirm any racist subtext of their trolololols. Only P-a-n-o-s exaggerated, calling us Polish cunt, but it's still not racism  :lol:, this is an exceptional case - everyone knows P-a-n-o-s and his trolling) We were then, on the border, with two armies at 20k each. Each army was excellent. We did not promised them anything. There was no such need. Let's face it, they (Mercs) sold them (Bandits), because they were afraid of his own ass.  Who believe you in this scam?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:58:26 am by Harpag »

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2011, 10:11:27 pm »
Oh Nebun you hater. I know why you hate Kesh as he trolls like crazy, your hatred for me is a bit harder to figure out... id have to guess that you just felt threatened when we were beating DRZ last time around. Funny thing is, after last strat when we wiped relations out, we stopped giving 2 shits about DRZ as you guys were across the map... yet you have continued to froth at the mouth while planning to come after us later. It was indeed my hope to have NA do its own thing while EU did the same... you guys are complaining of boredom, well theres plenty of EU factions who could actually give you a decent fight... or could they? i wonder if any of you big EU clans even bothers defending your lands, of if you just sit around crafting and trading and then pooling everything together to murder whatever non carebear clan is convenient.

anyways, I definetly understand the Mercs position and it probably is the best way to pee in your pool and ruin your fun, but even so, when you do come up this way we shall just have to kill you all... even though it is exactly what you want... as the great word smith Stang the Swilling often said "Your resistance only makes my penis harder." id say that is an excellent description of DRZ and friends. (in case anyone doesnt get what im saying here... im saying DRZ is like a big rapist who only enjoys raping some young girl when she fights back)

This.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2011, 10:21:54 pm »
This thread was relatively entertaining to read through, but wow so much hate and rage over a few 'dishonourable attacks', in fact someone please enlighten me of how you can get honour in a video game.

And nebun arent you meant to be an admin, but howve youve acted is just a bit immature for someone of your status.

I guess the cRPG community has finally turned completely on each other

EDIT: the only one i see who is being reasonable are the NA guys and Nocti, now i have no rellations with mercs or DRZ but its shocking to see the levels of trashtalk
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 10:22:59 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2011, 10:33:26 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Target 4.

This.

Appropriate (mega cool) song linked to give the image a more dramatic impact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmAmJFUvzM

FATHER

YES SON

I WANT TO KILL YOU
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 10:36:33 pm by Vibe »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2011, 10:35:45 pm »
+1
You truly are the lowest of the low.

When Erasmus came and told you this lie about racist posts - cause none of them were racist, and were only pertained to Strategus -  did you at least check if he was telling you the truth? Off course not. Did you inform about this either Wolves or Bandits? No. The people who got up, morning after morning, to fight with you and defend you against Americans, you SOLD OUT just because they weren't useful to you anymore. You deserve to get hit with any shit that comes your way. No wonder so many people are leaving this shadow of former Mercs clan. If this is the way you treat people who are friendly, no wonder we see so much drama with former members throwing shit one at each other (and most of it on you) on your topic.

I knew even then that Greys wouldn't dare to attack unless they had green light from Mercs. In this situation Wolves acted honorably, and were willing to meet their obligation. Unfortunately, it was obvious that you would sell them out as well. In that situation, I made a decision for which I still believe that it was honorable and which I do not regret, even though many Bandits asked me not to do it.

And you, Nocti, you kept making dishonorable decisions and adopted completely Machiavellian style as your own. I'll let you in on the secret - it doesn't take brain to be like that. It just takes absence of morals and honor. It's the easy way.
And since you are often taking high moral grounds in discussions in forum, such as "I don't approve racism", "Greek offended all Turks", "you were betrayed" (lol to that one!), let me tell you one more thing - YOU HAVE NO MORALS. And I don't think that there are many here that know you who would disagree.

Thats how you think and this is what I think,

We gave you a village and we were going to give more, because of Gnjus, not you. You even almost messed things up between Jambi and me. Which was none of your business. We both helped each other and you guys brought 15K enemy to our doorstep. While we were already busy with five other clans. Did you discuss with me before taunting anyone to attack my area? you brought them you deal with them why do I have to bother with it? Plus you came to our lands because you got beaten by Camels in the desert, you didn't come because you love us.

Noc never talked to me, nor did any of the other Mercs. The word got out, I don't know who was telling this story to whom, but I heard what happened from someone from my own clan.

(@Nocti
And if this needs further clarification, I sent PM to Jambi inviting him to join Wargs and promising him admin rights on our TS if he does  :mrgreen: , probably that is the reason why he thinks you talked to me)

PS
Anyway, I am always sorry to see people that worked so well together and played together for so long part ways, but Jambi is a great player (even though he is an archer, as Gnjus would say), and I am sure he will be most welcome wherever he decides to go.

Obviously you should learn to keep your mouth shut but about Greys, I have to say you are right on this. It wasn't the first time I've been lied by them. Took me a while to figure this one out. Wolves always acts honorably we all know that, I'm not even gonna discuss it.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2011, 10:45:33 pm »
+2
best comment ever from you , im supporting this sentences till its every punctuation =) . Mercs used their all crpg ( 12 milions crpg gold , said by noctigavat not me )  gold to strategus and i know they are working hard but now they wiped so they dont care strategus anymore like kapıkulus were talking to us like " come and take mawiti if u can" now mawiti is bashibazouk fief and they are just saying oh man u only have this game and nothing more but the point our age ratio is 22 and kapıkulu's 13 =) Its just impossible for me to a guy who is more than 20 that can give their all life to games.

Something is wrong with that guy I say 5 he makes it 12. Whatever man, your general forum behavior is worth a darwin award.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2011, 11:40:52 pm »
+1
My satisfaction with this strategus will be complete when FCC off the map.  :twisted:

You know where to find us.
Leader of BS

Offline Flawless

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Cavalieres Co-Founder and Commander
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Flawless and Cavalieres_Undead
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2011, 11:42:16 pm »
+2
What are you waiting for  Nebun? Or maybe you can get your drone allies to do it ;)

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2011, 12:24:34 am »
+1
Im not seeing much roleplaying in this thread unless your all angry trolls under a bridge?

I demand some roleplaying!

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir