Author Topic: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands  (Read 18309 times)

Offline Dom.Miguel

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Audaces Fortuna Juvat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Dom_Miguel, Telescopica, Jotunn and many others...
  • IRC nick: Dom.Miguel
Re: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2011, 12:53:24 am »
ITT: New map needed for Russian clans.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Khorin

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2011, 01:13:22 am »
+2
Thats how you think and this is what I think,

We gave you a village and we were going to give more, because of Gnjus, not you. You even almost messed things up between Jambi and me. Which was none of your business. We both helped each other and you guys brought 15K enemy to our doorstep. While we were already busy with five other clans. Did you discuss with me before taunting anyone to attack my area? you brought them you deal with them why do I have to bother with it? Plus you came to our lands because you got beaten by Camels in the desert, you didn't come because you love us.

Obviously you should learn to keep your mouth shut but about Greys, I have to say you are right on this. It wasn't the first time I've been lied by them. Took me a while to figure this one out. Wolves always acts honorably we all know that, I'm not even gonna discuss it.
Those 15k troops came because you practically invited them. Because, "you take racism seriously". And regarding that "taunting", that was a trolling a long before any of that happened, while Gnjus was still in charge and totally taken out of the context. Greys knew that wasn't serious, but they took it as a pretext. The proper context was that nothing is happening in Strategus, so I asked them on their topic, in a friendly way, to attack Fallens so that we could have a proper war on our hands. Since they declined, I kindly asked them to attack us, since Strategus became so boring. You would know this if you asked at any point.

About that fucking village, it was obvious that we neither wanted it nor needed it. The reason why it was totally empty and defenseless when Greys came was because we were transferring all troops and money to Wolves, because we didn't want to be involved in Strategus politics anymore, none of us. And you didn't give it to Bandits, because you are in love in Gnjus or something like that, but because you needed bandits. In your war against FCC Bandits provided you with 25 men, and I remember not going to bed for several nights, me and my friends, because we were asked to help. And we did it.

In return, you sell us out the moment you don't have any use of us. But hey, people should know what will happen to those who help Mercs with Nocti leading. They should know how reliable you are and how much your word is worth.

And regarding Jambi, you messed that up yourself, without my help, so don't try to pin that one on me. Since it was hilarious reason to break a friendship (although Jambi himself explained later that that was only a last drop), I just trolled him a little bit.  And if anyone wants to see how you are dealing with people who are suppose to be your friends, the only thing they should do is read Mercs topic. That kind of shit can't be found in topics of any other clan.

I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2011, 01:17:19 am »
+2
Holy fuckfarts.
So much bile, shit and stench... I used to know some of these people... :|

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2011, 01:21:46 am »
Holy fuckfarts.
So much bile, shit and stench... I used to know some of these people... :|

Strategus does terrible things to men.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2011, 01:37:05 am »
+2
ITT: New map needed for Russian clans.

what a great idea... we have being going about it all wrong.. we dont need an EU/NA split... we just need a Russia/everybody else split!  :lol:

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2011, 01:45:17 am »
what a great idea... we have being going about it all wrong.. we dont need an EU/NA split... we just need a Russia/everybody else split!  :lol:

Perfect!!  They can go kiss each other and play who's got the hidden weasel, while the rest of us actually fight people from the same country as us.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2011, 02:02:57 am »
+1
Thats how you think and this is what I think,

We gave you a village and we were going to give more, because of Gnjus, not you. You even almost messed things up between Jambi and me. Which was none of your business. We both helped each other and you guys brought 15K enemy to our doorstep. While we were already busy with five other clans. Did you discuss with me before taunting anyone to attack my area? you brought them you deal with them why do I have to bother with it? Plus you came to our lands because you got beaten by Camels in the desert, you didn't come because you love us.

1st bold. Cmon man, Corwin trolled them about loosig a castle or some shit and the angry Polish kids sent a 15k army on a defenceless village. Yes the really showed us. Taunting, Honor, Revenge, Backstabbing. Big words you all use for a thing you play from your home and are supposed to have fun with with the people you like.

2nd Bold. I am really sorry you think this way. We were beaten in the desert, Yes. How and why i will not get into. We did come to your lands. We came because we didnt have anywhere to go and you needed help. We came with respect, well ill speak for myself here. I personally respect Mercs and do you think I would sit from 11PM to 7AM defending your villages if i didnt like or atleast respect you in some way. And I was not alone in those fights. We got nothing out of it, we fought cuz u needed help, nobody payed us. Things like that are not done for people you dont like.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2011, 02:04:01 am »
(click to show/hide)

Whatever I do with people is my and their business it not your place to interfere. One more thing, I've been fighting a battle that I didn't ask for and I don't need to fight an another one because of your silly stuff on random forums. I asked Greys to warn you in advance and I believe they did that. Rest of the story is not my problem, unlike you I'm not interested in stuff that obviously not my concern. Instead of blaming me just behave so people won't have reason to come after you.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2011, 02:11:31 am »
Whatever I do with people is my and their business it not your place to interfere. One more thing, I've been fighting a battle that I didn't ask for and I don't need to fight an another one because of your silly stuff on random forums. I asked Greys to warn you in advance and I believe they did that. Rest of the story is not my problem, unlike you I'm not interested in stuff that obviously not my concern. Instead of blaming me just behave so people won't have reason to come after you.

Whatever you do with people on public forums is anyone's business. Keep your dirty underwear somewhere else if you don't want people to see it and laugh at it. 

I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2011, 02:13:33 am »
1st bold. Cmon man, Corwin trolled them about loosig a castle or some shit and the angry Polish kids sent a 15k army on a defenceless village. Yes the really showed us. Taunting, Honor, Revenge, Backstabbing. Big words you all use for a thing you play from your home and are supposed to have fun with with the people you like.

2nd Bold. I am really sorry you think this way. We were beaten in the desert, Yes. How and why i will not get into. We did come to your lands. We came because we didnt have anywhere to go and you needed help. We came with respect, well ill speak for myself here. I personally respect Mercs and do you think I would sit from 11PM to 7AM defending your villages if i didnt like or atleast respect you in some way. And I was not alone in those fights. We got nothing out of it, we fought cuz u needed help, nobody payed us. Things like that are not done for people you dont like.

Well if you talk like this to me instead of puberty rage, of course I'll reply to you the same way. We even offered you guys to join us back then. You were men of my friend therefor I felt like its my duty to do something, because Gnjus would do the same for me. But Corwin was getting on my nerves by sticking his nose into my personal business. When it comes to you I like you, you keep it civil. But its hard to keep your cool when the world is collapsing on you (strat 2) and yet you have to go into an another battle because of some trolling on a some forum. If it happened today I'd sure say NO and go that battle with you guys. But unfortunately I've needed more experience with these people.

Whatever you do with people on public forums is anyone's business. Keep your dirty underwear somewhere else if you don't want people to see it and laugh at it.

My clan, my friend, my topic, my dirty underwear. Excuse me but whats your role in this scenario? If you think that you are obligated to mess with everything you see around I wish you good luck with this. Ironic that I haven't seen anyone else doing this except you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:16:54 am by Noctivagant »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2011, 02:25:37 am »
Well if you talk like this to me instead of puberty rage, of course I'll reply to you the same way. We even offered you guys to join us back then. You were men of my friend therefor I felt like its my duty to do something, because Gnjus would do the same for me. But Corwin was getting on my nerves by sticking his nose into my personal business. When it comes to you I like you, you keep it civil. But its hard to keep your cool when the world is collapsing on you (strat 2) and yet you have to go into an another battle because of some trolling on a some forum. If it happened today I'd sure say NO and go that battle with you guys. But unfortunately I've needed more experience with these people.

bold - well this must be the biggest compliment i ever recieved on this forums, i bet you many many ppl would disagree with you on this one  :mrgreen:

the main problem i think in this whole scenario is and was we (ex Bandits) didnt and still dont take this shit (strat) that serious anyway hence all the trolling etc., but allot of guys get their tempers up and big words start flying. I kinda understand and respect somebodys devotion to a cause but i think you all need to chill the fuck out a bit. This is not "im a grow up youre all immature kids" post, i can be as childish as the next guy but some things written here are really too much.

EDIT: and yes Corwin was just having a lolz with the rest of us and we fucking lolled hard on the "we shall attack you" from Grey order, maybe we were the kids in this case but we found it trully amusing. Looking now from your point of view it was not that funny since u were busy in the "war" with FCC and was taking it more serious than us so this came as a slap to a face but we really didnt realise this strat stuff is so "for real" (this was the first strat for most of us). probably the reason many of us will not participate in future strats.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:35:37 am by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2011, 02:35:54 am »
+3
We shall build a wall!

A wall to keep them out!

We shall build it through the centre of the forums.

Place the trolls one side and the derps the other.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2011, 02:56:16 am »
+3
I must admit that once again completely agree with Corwin. Perceptive guy, really. And he understands the role palying.
Corwin, tell which village you want, and I'll get it for you. I suggest Toshdar. Very pretty, with a stone tower in the middle :)

And now, quite seriously. We all have a serious problem. And it does not come from the fact that we know how to set up relations with our neighbors. It is due to your inability to do so. Organize yourselves somehow. Make a decent alliance, invite small clans to your faction, teach them how to trade. Help them find their place in this game. Do not blame us for the fact that we can get organized. Do the same thing. If you want a little time - ok, no problem. We can promise you that that we will not attack anyone. Everything is in your hands. Do not put on us the responsibility for the current look of the game. chadz promised to strengthen the small clans, but, paradoxically, he achieved the opposite effect.  Now guys -  you to have experience, you do have knowledge about the game, so do not hide behind idiotic neutrality. It's simple laziness. By the way - I like you being pissed off, it should give you the motivation to play, not flee.

MOAR XP FOR STRAT PLAYERS!!!

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2011, 02:57:27 am »
We shall build a wall!

A wall to keep them out!

We shall build it through the centre of the forums.

Place the trolls one side and the derps the other.

What side do you fall in?