Author Topic: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands  (Read 18327 times)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Re: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2011, 07:55:03 pm »
+1
To both of you, Nebun and Harpag. There is no fun in playing this game. Why?

Members of alliances can do anything that politically incorrect and neutral clans can do nothing about it. Grey Order for example, asked me in Strategus 2.0 : Erasmas came one day and said, Bandits are spamming our forums with racist posts and we tend to teach them a lesson, do you mind if we attack Tshibtin. I personally dont think racism is funny, therefor I said I dont have problems with it but I've reminded that Tshibtin is our terriroty and we gave it to Bandits, so I want it back when they are done.

Grey Order sold this fief to STR for 6000 troops without consulting with us. Funny thing is when I asked it, nobody mentioned that it was sold. Here you see, I chose to trust someone's word and I appreciate that they were kind enough to ask and the result was? I was wrong. Does it make me a bad person? I leave that to your own moral judgement.

Also We did anything we can to protect STR against possible invading forces. In return, our teamspeak screenshots were placed on your forums (DRZ) and got ridiculed. After Tshibtin, TS forum posts and few more disagreements we tried to talk to STR, you were there and you told me you'd come after me if I tried anything. So I couldn't even claim my rights because of that goon mentality.

All of these things forced us to make an alliance that we dont want, we were always ok by ourselves we did not want to "seek help" but finally we had to befriend more clans. When that happened you guys (talking about most of you) placed a spineless snake who sent all of our messages and conversations to you. So we lost in there too.

You can always say "but you did this" to me and I can always explain why and when we go deeper into the history you'll see that We did not start this. As I said before, I'm happy that you guys will be left with no opposition, therefor you can keep going on in your manly spooning on the map. For my opinion the opposing clans should not even interrupt with your future battles. So you'll face no opposition and bore yourselves to death in the end. That would be the best result for you guys. We should stop claiming land too, until you get bored and start to kill each other.

For your reply my answer is simple : this is not war, this is just forcing other people to submit to your terms and gaming style.
cry more
1)Recording on raven ts after u leave and let daveUKR to talk some more while we are argue in turkish he let you to listen them
2)You bought army from ravens at last strat 1 day before gold reset and they didnt know money will reset
3)Using your subforum connections to threat people like when union fucked up you you were in my teamspeak and shouting i will tell cmp to perma ban them!!!!
4)U dont even have balls to talk a shit to grey order so u just sold your vassal ( bandits )
5)
Cicero. u half idiot inbreed turk. stfu and go eat some more olives.....
truely your clan is against racism =)
those are just that come to my mind atm will update soon

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2011, 08:00:38 pm »
Goodlike, I've actually got respect for you guys, u still fighting.
We would want to fight you ourvelves, but wolves and templars :( cut in on our action :(((
So we decided not to attack.

We would really want to fight u and fallen, just 2 clans against ours, that would be fun, but now. sucks
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2011, 08:03:16 pm »
Cicero. u half idiot inbreed turk. stfu and go eat some more olives.....

I personally dont think racism is funny

truely your clan is against racism =)

this topic is gold guys!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:04:59 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2011, 08:04:52 pm »
+1
as for mercs, you just want to use this as excuse, we didn't fight, because too many coming for us, we didn't want to give them any fun.

because mercs policy = Mercs never lose!

we attacked with 1k - 2 villages, so it would be manageble.

instead u prefered to avoid it, so u could say later to ur members and others (because its so important what others think of u) that u didn't really lose, u just decided not to fight.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2011, 08:08:24 pm »
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:22:25 pm by Tot. »
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2011, 08:11:05 pm »
+3
as for mercs, you just want to use this as excuse, we didn't fight, because too many coming for us, we didn't want to give them any fun.

because mercs policy = Mercs never lose!

we attacked with 1k - 2 villages, so it would be manageble.

instead u prefered to avoid it, so u could say later to ur members and others (because its so important what others think of u) that u didn't really lose, u just decided not to fight.

What was the point to send only 1k to attack a village? It's nothing to defend a village from 1k army. We didn't even surrender 300 against 1000+ armies (you should remember our war against FCC+others). Now we see that we just give you motivation to play Strat and if we don't - that's the worst we can do for you, Druzhina. It's even worse than playing on NA ping at night.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2011, 08:12:18 pm »
Dave, u trying really hard to piss everyone off.
Was it yesterday u came to our TS asking not to attack u? You sounded like a scared small puppy. And now u insult us by saying we scared to attack you on our own.
We've already given you huge gift by not sending 10k army to wipe u out in one day, and warned u of attack. And u insulting us. Thats just not very nice.

We bored. HRE and Fallen almost dead, no point in going there. You've been pissing us off on forum for a while now, and also clan that tried to get all other clans together to wipe us out. You a good choice for our attack.
You've been untouched in this strat :) like a virgin.

If our scout force wipe u out - this will be unfortunate, because we didn't plan this.
As for the rest we really don't want for Bashi to attack you but u pissed them off so much, and i don't think that anyone can stop them. I just hope we will get to you first.
I did tried to talked them out of this.
Its kind of a race right now, who will attack mercs first.

Nebun, maybe you shouldn't carebear all day and fight other EU factions that are your size. What I don't understand is arn't you 1 of the biggest EU clans? yet from the looks of it you're allied with the most.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2011, 08:13:46 pm »
+1
cry more
1)Recording on raven ts after u leave and let daveUKR to talk some more while we are argue in turkish he let you to listen them
2)You bought army from ravens at last strat 1 day before gold reset and they didnt know money will reset
3)Using your subforum connections to threat people like when union fucked up you you were in my teamspeak and shouting i will tell cmp to perma ban them!!!!
4)U dont even have balls to talk a shit to grey order so u just sold your vassal ( bandits )
5)truely your clan is against racism =)
those are just that come to my mind atm will update soon

1 I did not record anything, Dave put the microphone to his speakers and I heard you agreed to wipe us out thats it. Not to mention you have at least 4 TS recordings of Camels and Kapikulu and cursing at them. Thats your hobby not mine.
2 Ravens fought against us then wanted to join us out of blue and we gave them teamspeak. I don't know which one is more spineless. Switching sides or we buy their troops before gold wipe.
3 No I did not use my subforum rights if it was there youd be muted long ago for every curse you spelled. I can do it and I dont need to explain myself to anyone. I warned 2 clans about multi acounting and I personally reported myself for using Dave's account when he was sick. Ask Nebun Ask Harpag yourself. Abay got 22 accounts deleted and banned for that. Its nothing personal.
4 You go racist on forums, I mute you, Bandits go racist on anyone, they get punished. Panos went racist and got punished. I have no tolerance for racism. Go spread your filth in your environment not here.
5 I am against racism not my clan, Ginger got +40 warning from me for the things he called you and you received +10 for cursing at Kapikulu.

I'm sorry but you are not the person who can judge my moral qualities. You are a filth of this forum and so many times I let you slip with minor punishment and you received 0 warnings for the things you called me. I moderate forum and I told everyone in Turkish forum to get a new moderator. I'm simply tired of you guys thats why. If I was all power hungry, I'd want to stay longer in position.

Next?

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2011, 08:14:07 pm »
Nebun, maybe you shouldn't carebear all day and fight other EU factions that are your size. What I don't understand is arn't you 1 of the biggest EU clans? yet from the looks of it you're allied with the most.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2011, 08:25:13 pm »
+2
Sequel - why don't we just kill those who piss us off? why after so much shit about us on forum, we won't go and wipe FCC off the map? Same for mercs, they didn't piss us off that much. However their plans against us is enough. They just closer.

Dave - i remember how u didn't take neutral village in this strat and lost 2/1. You will never defend village with 300 troops against our 1000. No chance, even though its great villages to defend. Yes you shoot well dave, but you can't shoot all. There are other members to consider.

General Rule: If you want us to come to you, say shit about us on forum, and be sure in time we'll come to u. I'm talking for Druzhina only.

You guys doing great job pissing off everyone right now. I tried hard to convince bashi and ravens not to attack you. But there is sooo much hate there, that they wouldn't even consider it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:27:45 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2011, 08:29:48 pm »
Dave - i remember how u didn't take neutral village in this strat and lost 2/1. You will never defend village with 300 troops against our 1000. No chance, even though its great villages to defend. Yes you shoot well dave, but you can't shoot all. There are other members to consider.

We didn't take it because we were fighting 25 vs 75 unlike you fighting against no one. chadz fixed the amount of mercs for attackers after that.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2011, 08:33:22 pm »
we was first clan that started attacking fiefs, and we fought against more players then us. You even organised teamplay defence against us on our first attack :) And even with better equipment and greater numbers it didn't go well for defenders. We made positive KD.

You had 25 members at the end of the battle, because they started leaving battle, in the begining u had 29 or so. About the same as we usually had.
Maybe you was thinking of other clans? Because there was always enough mercs agains us.

PS: chadz fixed merc ammount after ur battle, and we already done 4 like this with just 30 mercs.

PS2: yes yes Dave u never lose, i remember
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:36:10 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2011, 08:37:37 pm »
we was first clan that started attacking fiefs, and we fought against more players then us. You even organised teamplay defence against us on our first attack :) And even with better equipment and greater numbers it didn't go well for defenders. We made positive KD.

You had 25 members at the end of the battle, because they started leaving battle, in the begining u had 29 or so. About the same as we usually had.
Maybe you was thinking of other clans? Because there was always enough mercs agains us.

PS: chadz fixed merc ammount after ur battle, and we already done 4 like this with just 30 mercs.

Lies, lies and lies again. How could we have 29 Mercs if I've just opened that battle log and i see only 26 participants, one of them has 0-0 KD? And it was not 2/1

Army size: 740 vs 500
- Battle result: 53 vs 132

And you have never faced more than 50 defenders I think.

It's not like I never lose, I just hate people who lie about everything everywhere.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2011, 08:40:19 pm »
almost 2 to 1, and yes i remember u run away

anyway, we had more then 50 against us in all first battles

actually in 1st, we had 70 against us, but when server crashed about 50-55 came back, but we was winning a lot better when we had 70 ppl against, us because they rushed us mindlessly

in future battles we had avarage 55-65 against us, and sometime after we stopped caping villages, everyone got bored and stopped defending

PS: u hate urself?

u see 26 because others left before battle ended
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:42:59 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2011, 08:40:52 pm »
Pretty sure were involved.

(click to show/hide)

Target 4.

Sequel - why don't we just kill those who piss us off? why after so much shit about us on forum, we won't go and wipe FCC off the map? Same for mercs, they didn't piss us off that much. However their plans against us is enough. They just closer.

Did my comment piss you off? Generally the truth one who does not want to admit/come to face with is the fact that you have to be the biggest nut cup faction in this game currently. Try not being allied with 80% of the fucking world and do your own thing. Nope, instead you ally with all of EU and get rid of the ones who didn't want to ally with your ass. Once the mercs are not you're coming after NA because you have no one else to target in EU since there all your damn allies.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:42:45 pm by SeQuel »