Author Topic: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands  (Read 18234 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Preparations in the south to invade Merc lands
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2011, 06:10:51 pm »
I didn't ask you not to attack us, I didn't even know your intentions to attack us. I have only asked you not to sign up for Bashi and Ravens who will come to attack us with their X times bigger army. I think i've said that on russian so you could clearly understand that even though you're from Moldova. Don't lie here.

Dave, you didn't speak to us in months, and then u come to us 1hr after we place a picture of a bear shitting on your claims. I've seen that all Pussy, Nocti, and other mercs read this post, before u came to us. Yes you came from another angle, because you can't say it straight. But only idiot wouldn't know that we going to attack you after our post in your Faction Thread. And don't tell me you didn't come to us because of this.

But nothing to worry now Dave, we came to you sooner then Ravens. You see how it turned out for the best.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2011, 06:11:03 pm »
Come on Dave. Almost everyone is lying here and you do know it. that's for sure ;)

i love Mercs, they are all nice guys afaik from Strat v1 fights, all skillfull warriors, have good commanders, but as Strategus faction they are too weak to do smth serious.

I hope some day we'll see smaller map with more complicated faction\fief management to make all those carebears fight against each other %)
Igni et ferro

Offline dado

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TWISTED
  • Game nicks: TWISTED_FACE
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2011, 06:11:32 pm »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2011, 06:19:05 pm »
+3
This thread is quite representative of what has become strategus, poor chadz...

Actually, the fact that people get so emotional over Strategus means that he's succeeded. If people were like "yeah whatever" then that'd mean Strat failed and no-one cares what happens in it.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2011, 06:20:18 pm »
Actually, the fact that people get so emotional over Strategus means that he's succeeded. If people were like "yeah whatever" then that'd mean Strat failed and no-one cares what happens in it.

true
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2011, 06:23:19 pm »
Less talking, more raiding!
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2011, 06:26:58 pm »
best comment ever from you , im supporting this sentences till its every punctuation =) . Mercs used their all crpg ( 12 milions crpg gold , said by noctigavat not me )  gold to strategus and i know they are working hard but now they wiped so they dont care strategus anymore like kapıkulus were talking to us like " come and take mawiti if u can" now mawiti is bashibazouk fief and they are just saying oh man u only have this game and nothing more but the point our age ratio is 22 and kapıkulu's 13 =) Its just impossible for me to a guy who is more than 20 that can give their all life to games.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 06:28:26 pm by Cicero »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2011, 06:35:51 pm »
+3
I'm sick of you. Enough jokes. Begin to dig your own graves.
If our friends from Druzhina will not kill you all, then we will finish you. Pathetic. You can't do anything. Only the barking on the forum.
Is it our fault that you're not able to organize? There is a lot of clans listed on this forum- if you do not know how to unite people - then you're cold corpse. This is not true that we are very strong. It's just you are pathetic and weak.

Super heroes will be annihilated by the “lame” without the skills,  :twisted:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2011, 07:02:33 pm »
Dave, you didn't speak to us in months, and then u come to us 1hr after we place a picture of a bear shitting on your claims. I've seen that all Pussy, Nocti, and other mercs read this post, before u came to us. Yes you came from another angle, because you can't say it straight. But only idiot wouldn't know that we going to attack you after our post in your Faction Thread. And don't tell me you didn't come to us because of this.

But nothing to worry now Dave, we came to you sooner then Ravens. You see how it turned out for the best.

I didn't play for months and i didn't see that picture when i came because i was busy with Bashibazouks. But when i came to you - you didn't say anything about that pic.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2011, 07:08:01 pm »
mercs really have problems with ego =) more than me =)
WANNA MAKE A CLAN BATTLE MERC IF YOU HAVE MEMBERS MORE THAN 5 ?

Ok since I'm the only reliable person to translate, I'm going to post here one by one and translate them.

First I invited Raven clan, to a clan batle

Ben konuya sonradan dahil oldum laf dalaşınada girmek istemiyorum (kaldı ki mevzu Raven Merc kapışması adamların sayfasını kirletiyoruz kusura bakmayın beyler) 2 Yıllık bir merc klanı +3 zırh ve +3 silahlarına güvenmeyip 2 yıl boyunca uğraşıp 34 lvl olmuş adamlarına değilde direk bireyselliğe güveniyorsa ve taktik kafasına Native de bir maç yapabiliriz tahminimce bireysel yeteneğin gösterilebileceği en iyi yer orası.Ama 34 levelli adamlarını 25 29 30 levelli adamların üzerine salıp bir +3 ekipmanın arkasına sığınırsa o zaman kusura bakma moruk derim ben strat savaşlarında o +3 ekipmanlardan tonlarca olmuyor.

He said : If Mercs dont trust their +3 items from 2 years of grinding with their level 34s but instead, if they trust their individual skills we might challenge you in native. For my personal opinion there (native) is the best place for showing your individual skill. But excuse me I find it silly that level 34 guys attacking 25-30 level guys with +3 weapons.

Merc_Noctivagant
RoleMain
Age40 [25]
Generation5

He did not reply anymore after this message. There is only 1 merc above lvl 32 and its Tuonela, since he is HA and hes skills require more points than usual.

bu yazdığın şeyden sonra kaç defa sana clan battle yapalım dedim ? Her zaman bizde adam yohkiiiiii demedin mi ? Ben sana farklı farklı 10 ayrı roster cıkarırım belkı 2 sı yenilir

Translation  : After all these things you wrote how many times I told yo to do clan battle? Didn't you say i doooont haaave men? I make 10 different rosters to you and maybe 2 of them lose against you.

But in reality, It was I who offered the clan battle first. It happened right after a Bashi member got muted for cursing at me. Here are the details

Clan savaşı konusunda şuan takımdakilerin çoğu tatilde bende yeni geldim tatilden geri kalanda APB oynuyor strat gelene kadar düzelmez.

Translation : About the clan battle, most of my men are in vacation and I just came back from vacation. Rest of them are playing APB and this wont change until Strategus is on again.

You were the one who refused all my offers at the start.

Even funnier stuff,

2atlı
2menzilli
2crushthrough

kabul etmezseniz oynamazlar

Reyiz is telling that if I don't agree to their rules above they won't accept the clan battle and what happens a day later? (2 cav 2 ranged 2 ct)

Clan battle için atlı 2 okçu 2 crushthrough 1 limitimiz var (max 2 atlı okçu yapabilirsiniz çift limit doldurursunuz) strat geldikten sonra ilk maçımız sizle training veya normal olur farketmez.Bir ara gelirsin tsye daha düzgün konuşuruz pek vaktim olmuyor eve geldiğimde geceleri cevap yazabiliyorum

Translation : For the clan battle, you can come with 2 Archer, 2 Crush through and we have 1 limit (maximum 2 horse archers and spend two limits) after strat comes online, we can do training or normal (clan battle) doesn't matter. Come to our TS sometimes and we talk more normal (a flame war was going on as usual)  dont have that much time and I can only message you at night time.

After Strategus got released clan battle was never an issue again. I disagree to things Ginger said about you and he will receive warning for that but you really like to distort reality in perspective of never ending ego.

My general opinion about Strategus is simple : I play, I stay here or I get wiped but this will be good. I get wiped, HRE gets wiped so Fallen and you'll be left with your carebear map. I think when you guys don't have anyone to oppose you, it will be never ending boredom for all of you. Therefor I don't have hard feelings.

Cheers
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:09:32 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2011, 07:09:20 pm »
+1
You can't do anything. Only the barking on the forum.
Is it our fault that you're not able to organize? There is a lot of clans listed on this forum- if you do not know how to unite people - then you're cold corpse. This is not true that we are very strong. It's just you are pathetic and weak.

+1, HATERS GONNA HATE HARPAG  8-)

WE STARTED STRATEGUS WITH ONLY 15 DOODZ AND ONLY 2 OF US WERE EXPERIENCED IN STRAT. BUT WE HAD MANAGED TO ORGANIZE WARPIGS AND RRUSH CLANS TO FIGHT FOR OUR CAUSE. THERE ARE OVER 9000 LITTLE CLANS WHO ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN STRATEGUS. GATHERING FEW OF THEM TOGETHER AND A GOOD ORGANIZATION MAKE YOU A RESPECTABLE POWER WITH A GOOD WORKING FORCE IN STRAT.

SO MERCS AND OTHERS, I ADVISE LITTLE CLANS LIKE YOU TO WORK HARDER IN DIPLOMACY AND DRAG MORE CLANS INTO STRATEGUS. STOP CRYING ON FORUMS AND START RECRUITING. THIS FORUM HAS A GREAT POTENTIAL AND IT'S NOT OUR FAULT IF YOU DON'T USE IT  8-)

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2011, 07:10:10 pm »
I'm sick of you. Enough jokes. Begin to dig your own graves.
If our friends from Druzhina will not kill you all, then we will finish you. Pathetic. You can't do anything. Only the barking on the forum.

Yep, Harpag. I already see this: Cicero came to you, told some crap which never happened (or he doesn't even understand English) as he can and made a wrong impression. Though, i'm happy about one thing: We will never be the same as you. Grey Order, which is meant to be neutral and not allied with anyone is trying to learn how to unite people, pathetic... We don't want to be in alliances, don't you get it? We're Mercenaries, we're meant to be neutral. Like STR should be, like you should be. But all you can is just to play in huge alliance and delcare wars to small clans.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2011, 07:20:09 pm »
Ok since I'm the only reliable person to translate, I'm going to post here one by one and translate them.

First I invited Raven clan, to a clan batle

He said : If Mercs dont trust their +3 items from 2 years of grinding with their level 34s but instead, if they trust their individual skills we might challenge you in native. For my personal opinion there (native) is the best place for showing your individual skill. But excuse me I find it silly that level 34 guys attacking 25-30 level guys with +3 weapons.

He did not reply anymore after this message. There is only 1 merc above lvl 32 and its Tuonela, since he is HA and hes skills require more points than usual.

Translation  : After all these things you wrote how many times I told yo to do clan battle? Didn't you say i doooont haaave men? I make 10 different rosters to you and maybe 2 of them lose against you.

But in reality, It was I who offered the clan battle first. It happened right after a Bashi member got muted for cursing at me. Here are the details

Translation : About the clan battle, most of my men are in vacation and I just came back from vacation. Rest of them are playing APB and this wont change until Strategus is on again.

You were the one who refused all my offers at the start.

Even funnier stuff,

Reyiz is telling that if I don't agree to their rules above they won't accept the clan battle and what happens a day later? (2 cav 2 ranged 2 ct)

Translation : For the clan battle, you can come with 2 Archer, 2 Crush through and we have 1 limit (maximum 2 horse archers and spend two limits) after strat comes online, we can do training or normal (clan battle) doesn't matter. Come to our TS sometimes and we talk more normal (a flame war was going on as usual)  dont have that much time and I can only message you at night time.

After Strategus got released clan battle was never an issue again. I disagree to things Ginger said about you and he will receive warning for that but you really like to distort reality in perspective of never ending ego.

My general opinion about Strategus is simple : I play, I stay here or I get wiped but this will be good. I get wiped, HRE gets wiped so Fallen and you'll be left with your carebear map. I think when you guys don't have anyone to oppose you, it will be never ending boredom for all of you. Therefor I don't have hard feelings.

Cheers
really you got some problems.Are you making quote from 9 july ? 6 months ago ? really ? What do you have about me in your pc called "Cicero Folder"
I have real life and i was enjoying sun shine when u typed me P.M =)
The funniest part of you i offered you 10 times to make a clan battle in that 6 months and you rejected all of them by saying " we dont have enough members"
You are a person that got seriously phycological problem that u cant do anything by game so you only have your mouth and telling people like:
How i guarded you from a perma ban
Here is the messages from you 6 months ago u cant wipe us cos u rejected a clan battle offer 6 months ago but its nonsense that i am rejected 10 times later.
Raven's conversation is not a thing for us its their personal feeling but when it comes to clan battle we are still open like you wished fallen tournaments which got a rule of 2 cav 2 ranged 1 blockcrusher =).

If you have members 2 cav 2 ranged 1 blockcrusher 15vs15 or 10vs10 we are ready and its final thing that u cant even make another reason to talk.
U got really hard feelings and you are taking this game so serious also you were strong in strategus 1 but u lost that power maybe we will loose our power in other rounds but for now u are such a small pathehic clan to crush.
Get yourself a job instead of bitch talking on forums in everybattles.
Ego ?
Why dont you answer my other message ?
lol you really need to understand the only thing that i accept mercs for last strat for the friendship with nocti and me.I didnt even need you for 1 second in every strategus round.But better you should check yourself that even us showed me hero of your battles against FCC =)
I even send you some bashi for taking your first village 5 bashi arhcers played for you cos noctigavat asked me " can you send bashibazouk players and also u ?"

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11897.msg169555.html#msg169555
really funny =) whiner kids =)

no not really we can accept 10vs10 also =) i just pointed its worthless , waste of time , we are playing a game dont take it serious =)

Ask reyiz he will inform you haha

Another part for DaveUKR:
I'm really sorry for your health problems i never speak things like this related with any games i hope you recovered very well but to be honest im suprising how can you take serious after recovering or still recovering from "cancer" .It is just a question already sorry if you take it offense.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:22:51 pm by Cicero »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2011, 07:22:10 pm »
empty villages, no defenders :((

we should warn you 2 weeks before attack

EDIT: YEY, we see them moving on the map! there will be some battles!!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:28:22 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you